• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

To be honest the only thing that strikes me as a bit of significant plothole is that Urahara & Yoruichi knew all along that Aizen, Gin and Tosen were duplicitous bad guys who would happily experiment and slaughter their fellow Captains and Vice Captains, and although they didn't have any direct evidence at the time, they didn't bother leaving some kind of explanation / accusation for the other Captains. Yes; they had to take refuge in the World of the Living with the Vizards, but is it really a great idea not to give a heads-up to Yama, Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana? Even if they're not going to believe the accusations without direct evidence, they would at least have a reason to be suspicious of those three from then on.
I mean think about it like this, imagine you were the only person who had concrete evidence that I was a murderer. But everyone else thought I was a top of the line good guy who always did my dues and minded my own business. You can’t go around yelling wolf, people will think your crazy at best and at worst accuse you of trying to frame me. Especially if I had a power to hypnotize people into believing there was concrete evidence that you were the murderer. Then top it all off, the organization you’re trying to convince is headed by the strongest, most stubborn, old man alive. It’d be like trying to convince the world that the sky isn’t blue, or that up is down, left is right, etc etc I think you get my analogy.

If the new Bleach follows the same rhythm as the old one, 4 caps per episode and the 1st season only focuses on the first invasion, which has about 35 caps (480-515), content for 9 eps, we will probably have at least 3 eps ( or 4 if it's 13 eps) of additional content, content equivalent to about 12-16 caps of the manga. Hopefully there will be more, which is possible as the pace of the manga in this arc is faster than in previous arcs and the first 2 caps have been confirmed to be longer than usual.

Kisuke didn't like the soul society lol, even central 46 didn't ask him to return as a captain cuz they feared him still having a grudge against them.

He also was too confused at that time and the one who has the last word was central 46, their words are above any so he just decided to leave to WoTL and let the SS taste the results of their stupidity, the results were all central 46 members were killed and the head captain lost his arm.

He in that time found a way to seal Aizen and became the hero of the story.

I think the problem is, when the people in rekognai started to disappear, the soul society should've asked Kisuke for the answer since he was the Head of shinigami research department, he knew since the start that someone was doing experiments on hollows, but he also knew that even if they asked him and he answered they will say sth stupid like "how did you know this, oh so you were searching on this thing as well, it's prohibited we will punish you" lol.

Kisuke didn't like the soul society lol

Who does lmao

23mhxks58jj91.png

So quincy can steal a bankai and resurrections. But resurrection are poison to them so they try not to take it. Yet an arrancar tried to steal ichigo's powers and it didn't work still didn't work even tho hollow powers arent poison to him

So quincy can steal a bankai and resurrections. But resurrection are poison to them so they try not to take it. Yet an arrancar tried to steal ichigo's powers and it didn't work still didn't work even tho hollow powers arent poison to him
Medallion can't take Quincy powers? Quilge Jail didn't work on Quincy either. Hmm. 🤔

Iirc I’m pretty sure Kubster confirmed they couldn’t take Ichigo’s powers because he’s Hollow. Although Yhwach also implies that you need to be capable of controlling the power you steal, as seen with Yama’s Bankai. And Ebern didn’t burst with blood like Cang Du when the Zanpakuto he was stealing/stole became part Hollow (Ichigo’s being Hollow from the start). Considering Ebern is a jobber, maybe he just wasn’t strong enough.

Iirc I’m pretty sure Kubster confirmed they couldn’t take Ichigo’s powers because he’s Hollow. Although Yhwach also implies that you need to be capable of controlling the power you steal, as seen with Yama’s Bankai. And Ebern didn’t burst with blood like Cang Du when the Zanpakuto he was stealing/stole became part Hollow (Ichigo’s being Hollow from the start). Considering Ebern is a jobber, maybe he just wasn’t strong enough.
Doubt it. I don't believe that was the reason. Yhwach send Ebern to do it even with the info they had on Ichigo to test if the medallion could steal his bankai. Jugram and Yhwach thought it would have work.

Kubo needs to elaborate more cause Kisuke says the medallion can steal resurrections to which have hollow powers. It just the fact hollow powers are poison to them.
Have we seen a medallion do that to a res? Cause if it hasn't then Kisuke could be wrong

I know. Just saying it can't be the power level. Makes no sense for Yhwach to send someone weak to steal a Bankai knowing weak people can't steal bankai and after having knowledge on the fights that happened so far. Is just a plot hole.

I know. Just saying it can't be the power level. Makes no sense for Yhwach to send someone weak to steal a Bankai knowing weak people can't steal bankai and after having knowledge on the fights that happened so far. Is just a plot hole.
Fr. You got a point, unless Yhwach just overestimate his people.

Ichigo's Hollow power is above his own power at that moment, Yhwach sent the Ebern to test if it was possible for an Arrancar to steal Ichigo's Bankai. But as he saw that none of the Arrancars were strong enough to contain the White's power, he simply killed the Arrancars that were with him.

Ichigo's Hollow power is above his own power at that moment, Yhwach sent the Ebern to test if it was possible for an Arrancar to steal Ichigo's Bankai. But as he saw that none of the Arrancars were strong enough to contain the White's power, he simply killed the Arrancars that were with him.
Yhwach knows people weaker than the opponent can't steal bankai. Ebern was getting stomp.

Back