• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I believe i read something about Someone asking Kubo if he would introduce new Bankai.
And he said he would if it can fit in the story and get an appropriate number of pages.
Perhaps in the future he might make a databook with some unknown bankai revealed like Ukitake’s or if the Hell Arc continue he can introduce them there

Ukitake’s Bankai ain’t getting introduced in the TYBW, Hell arc tho 👀
Pretty sure it was somewhere said that each bankai abilities resemble the shikai in some way. For example:
Yama-both fire
Shunsui-both games
Rukia-both Ice
Toshiro-both ice
Shinji-both Mind ****
Byakua-both Petals
Rose-both sound
So perhaps Ukitake Bankai has something to do with absorption?

The wank after the latest Garou's feat is Unreal, a gamma ray burst is strong because of the size and area of effect, if Garou's blast is a trillionth of that size than its not that much powerful. Jesus Christ a gamma ray burst affects thousands of light years and Garou's "solar system bursting attacks" had far less collateral damage than Psykos beams. When a feat is supposed to be impressive because compared to an irl phenomenon but then fails at delivering the actual effects and properties of it then it's not that powerful

Meh, Lille still solos OPM

908102388362137621.webp

The wank after the latest Garou's feat is Unreal, a gamma ray burst is strong because of the size and area of effect, if Garou's blast is a trillionth of that size than its not that much powerful. Jesus Christ a gamma ray burst affects thousands of light years and Garou's "solar system bursting attacks" had far less collateral damage than Psykos beams. When a feat is supposed to be impressive because compared to an irl phenomenon but then fails at delivering the actual effects and properties of it then it's not that powerful
isn't that equivalent of lowballing Yamamoto cuz fake yhwach could barely stand near him with his blut vene up but random rocks and destroyed buildings weren't melting/burning?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ a gamma ray burst affects thousands of light years and Garou's "solar system bursting attacks" had far less collateral damage than Psykos beams.
You know that's pretty ignorant logic, right? With that you would be completely ignoring the context about Garou being able to replicate any force in the universe, with the manga explaining in detail what the Gamma Ray refers to (Unless you think that Murata and ONE decided to explain what the phenomenon is just because yes). Saying "Muh, it didn't destroy the planet" is pretty flawed.

I mean it’s been calc’d to 5-A

i made this ichigo thread

since his opponent is a servant please read this as well (since it has a physiology page too)

i made this ichigo thread

since his opponent is a servant please read this as well (since it has a physiology page too)

From what i know Servants in general have 4-D resistances towards supernatural powers and abilities, which would include Ichigo's stuff, making it a stomp for Emiya, so unless Ichigo just dicks on Emiya in terms of pure stats he likely loses.

From what i know Servants in general have 4-D resistances towards supernatural powers and abilities, which would include Ichigo's stuff, making it a stomp for Emiya, so unless Ichigo just dicks on Emiya in terms of pure stats he likely loses.
How can I fix that?

or are there any servants that could make it better?

How can I fix that?

or are there any servants that could make it better?
1: Choose a stronger Ichigo that basically just AP stomps Emiya (making it a stomp in favor of Ichigo most likely, but it also depends on the hax's of Emiya, if he has hax's that can negate durability then it's fine)

2: Choose a verse that doesn't have supernatural shit, some examples would be My Hero Academia, InFamous etc.

I don't know Fate that well so i have no idea if there's any other Servant's that'll make it more fair to Ichigo while not having a stomp on either sides.

It's basically impossible for you to create a Bleach vs Fate matchup given the inherent resistance that Servants have.

You know that's pretty ignorant logic, right? With that you would be completely ignoring the context about Garou being able to replicate any force in the universe, with the manga explaining in detail what the Gamma Ray refers to (Unless you think that Murata and ONE decided to explain what the phenomenon is just because yes). Saying "Muh, it didn't destroy the planet" is pretty flawed.
The feats can't be taken seriously if it's supposed to be impressive because compared to a real life phenomenon but then it doesn't line with it in actual effect. Cmon guys some random narrator statement is not enough to make such a ridiculous Jump in power, I'm not even talking about the 5-A feat but all who unironically believe Garou can destroy light years. It May be compared to a gamma ray burst but it's obviously something on an immensely smaller range. Otherwise we have to create a Picaro profile and have him at galaxy level because it's obviously a black hole even if it didn't immediately suck everything up in a light years range

Just found out the funniest ass analogy of the Reio on the reddit

A man with his limbs (and genitals?) cut off, his heart cut out, suspended in a clear rock of some sort which only has the purpose of putting him on display, and then essentially using him as a battery to power something. Imagine charging your phone with a mutilated shell of a man. Now on top of that, imagine that your phone would passively charge as long as that man was alive, meaning that the mutilation was unnecessary.

On top of this, imagine that somehow that man was still alive, in agony, not able to do anything but stare in a straight line in front of him, all because you wanted to charge your phone in the cruelest way possible.

yhwach doesn't get the schrifts from auswahlen huh? All the quincies hit with it still kept theirs.

He gets the schrifts when they die. He took their Vollstandig from them, but the ones that survived kept their schrifts except PePe since Liltotto took his powers.

Just found out the funniest ass analogy of the Reio on the reddit

A man with his limbs (and genitals?) cut off, his heart cut out, suspended in a clear rock of some sort which only has the purpose of putting him on display, and then essentially using him as a battery to power something. Imagine charging your phone with a mutilated shell of a man. Now on top of that, imagine that your phone would passively charge as long as that man was alive, meaning that the mutilation was unnecessary.

On top of this, imagine that somehow that man was still alive, in agony, not able to do anything but stare in a straight line in front of him, all because you wanted to charge your phone in the cruelest way possible.
The dude who posted this clearly missed the whole reason for mutilating the man. What if, and this if is very unlikely considering the man let you mutilate him, wanted to stop charging your phone passively?
main-qimg-5af66b3bc091db61817a8dd3ae92b462

Back