• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ew....ew....EWWWWWWWWWWW

unknown.png

Jesus tap dancing christ WTF?
Where did you find this 😭 😭 😭

Objectively wrong. Your man even told you he ain’t the strongest and you still gooning for him.

Absolutely ******* nothing … besides having the coolest mask fragment. That shit was clean af.

Grimmjow is just entertaining and after the ass beating he gave Ichigo for his intro, he always gonna have a place in people’s hearts.

Nel best Arrancar girl.

Like Arcker said, groups make it hard to not have overlapping traits. You bring up arrogance and cockiness but Ulq is a prime example of this. Ichigo reads his movements one time and he goes “you think you’re a boss for this low tier feat” or whenever he talks down to Ichigo about how he is trash human and becomes like a Hollow to get more power. Ulq low key racist as shit. Then we have his whole belief of “if I can’t see it, it doesn’t exist”.

He ain’t as in your face as the others but they are all guilty of most of the shared traits you listed.

Yes, yes he is. Stay gooning.

1. Imagine using what was clearly a lie to try and crush Ichigo's morale as definitive scaling 💀 How you can think SE isn't the strongest Espada despite how obvious it was is wild 😭 Not like I am downplaying Staark, he clearly number 2 espada. Lemme just give u my rankings in that arc

- Ulquiorra ( with segunda etapa )

- Starrk ( obvious reasons, dude fought 4 captain class Shinigami while holding back god damn )

- Barragan ( one of the highest spirit energy levels+time hax )

- Halibel ( stronger than First Release Ulquiorra by quite a bit via statements )

- Yammy ( has the most raw power but is a dumbass and any of the top 4 beat his ass idgf )

- Nnoitra ( the Kenpachi he fought weaker than the one Yammy fought so- )

- Grimmjow

- Zommari and Szayel ( honestly Idk, Zommari stronger and faster but science man pretty hax )

- Aaroniero ( not to downplay my girl Rukia but he was clear the weakest bar Base yammy tbh )

2. Agree, mask was sick. I just wish Kubo didn't do her so dirty I guess her being Nel's successor and all

3. Fair I guess. I do kinda like him I just think he's not a top tier Bleach character like I have seen some people say

4. MY MAN

5. Oh no I agree on that. It's just that....let's be real. An example: Aside from Nnoitra also being sexist, is there really any defining character trait that makes him different from someone like Grimmjow or Yammy?

1. Imagine using what was clearly a lie to try and crush Ichigo's morale as definitive scaling 💀
Imagine ignoring objective and consistent statements for your scaling.
How you can think SE isn't the strongest Espada despite how obvious it was is wild 😭 Not like I am downplaying Staark, he clearly number 2 espada. Lemme just give u my rankings in that arc
Because the very reasoning you are using to say say it’s the strongest is the same reasoning people use to say SE Ulq > Monster Aizen or that Dangai is hill level. Big explosions don’t mean shit my guy.
- Ulquiorra ( with segunda etapa )
I threw up in my mouth.
- Starrk ( obvious reasons, dude fought 4 captain class Shinigami while holding back god damn )
And needed help from Wonderweiss to take out one of the four while another of the four took a nap while the remaining two tagged in. He only ever fought 2 max at a time.
- Yammy ( has the most raw power but is a dumbass and any of the top 4 beat his ass idgf )
Except that none of them can harm him besides Barragan via hax? Yammy is a stone wall.
- Nnoitra ( the Kenpachi he fought weaker than the one Yammy fought so- )

- Grimmjow

- Zommari and Szayel ( honestly Idk, Zommari stronger and faster but science man pretty hax )
Zommari the real strongest with his blitz and mind control. Plus he unironically has the 3rd best defence with his Resurrección’s ball form.
2. Agree, mask was sick. I just wish Kubo didn't do her so dirty I guess her being Nel's successor and all
Not much of a successor when it took years to even reach Nel’s level prior to Nnoitra and Szayel ratting.
3. Fair I guess. I do kinda like him I just think he's not a top tier Bleach character like I have seen some people say
That’s fine. I ain’t even saying he is the best Espada or my favourite, just that he do be goated.
4. MY MAN

5. Oh no I agree on that. It's just that....let's be real. An example: Aside from Nnoitra also being sexist, is there really any defining character trait that makes him different from someone like Grimmjow or Yammy?
He is a suicidal mofo who just wants to keep scrapping until he dies? Yammy is just a dumb ape who just likes to eat, Grimm was the big fish in the small pond and wants to be the strongest but he mid af no matter the arc. Wrong series but look underneath the underneath … or at least underneath the surface. Sharing some traits doesn’t make them a highschooler’s slightly edited homework he got from a friend 😭

Ngl i enjoyed all of the personalities from the Zero Squad except Hikifune.
my fav is Shutara and Oetsu

Last edited:
Imagine ignoring objective and consistent statements for your scaling.

Because the very reasoning you are using to say say it’s the strongest is the same reasoning people use to say SE Ulq > Monster Aizen or that Dangai is hill level. Big explosions don’t mean shit my guy.

I threw up in my mouth.

And needed help from Wonderweiss to take out one of the four while another of the four took a nap while the remaining two tagged in. He only ever fought 2 max at a time.

Except that none of them can harm him besides Barragan via hax? Yammy is a stone wall.

Zommari the real strongest with his blitz and mind control. Plus he unironically has the 3rd best defence with his Resurrección’s ball form.

Not much of a successor when it took years to even reach Nel’s level prior to Nnoitra and Szayel ratting.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Not gonna get into this shit today. It's my off day, just had work all day yesterday, too tired for this
That’s fine. I ain’t even saying he is the best Espada or my favourite, just that he do be goated.

He is a suicidal mofo who just wants to keep scrapping until he dies? Yammy is just a dumb ape who just likes to eat, Grimm was the big fish in the small pond and wants to be the strongest but he mid af no matter the arc. Wrong series but look underneath the underneath … or at least underneath the surface. Sharing some traits doesn’t make them a highschooler’s slightly edited homework he got from a friend 😭

1. Alright

2. lmao

This is what happen when you have thousands upon thousands of years of organized military , instead of being pretty much wild animals.

MCU Moon Knight?
Yeah. Also what's this speed scaling man.

I’m surprised nobody made that CRT when the god tiers were Uni/Uni+. Woulda been easy to have it go through.
Already done & it was ruled out as Outliers. Pretty sure you also denied Gremmy feat as Outliers. Well if bleach supporters themselves agrees with the Outlier Gremmy in wiki there is nothing I can do.

Make a CRT about it. You might have a chance given that the god tiers now scale to tier 4 casually
Already nuked as Outliers even though i made Gremmy thread to scale only god tiers.

Also, I'm 90% sure there's a thread ban on Gremmy until the anime returns, don't know if that ever went through. I'm all for Gremmy being "Multi-Continental (blah Kenny and meteor blah), possibly Galaxy level (blah created galaxy blah #notascoccsistent)" tho. I've never been a fan of ignoring feats that aren't outright contradicted because big number really big, I find that just ignorant scaling, but I do think Gremmy is more consistently tier 6-5 (based on scaling and how you calc the meteor), which is why "tier 6, possibly tier 3" seems like the best compromise that mixes what Kubo likely intended (#coccsistent) vs the insane feat Kubo gave him.

Or I guess we could treat Gremmy's clones as non-linear amps, in which case arguably the only people who would scale are more or less the god tiers funny enough. Considering that if you're as strict as possible with Gremmy's scaling, the only people who would scale are 7 Gremmys (did the feat), TYBW BanKen (interpreting Gremmy's "I imagined your full power to refer to Kenny's peak aka BanKen), Yhwach (blatantly stated to be above Gremmy and would've gotten Gremmy's powers when Gremmy died), Ichibe (dicked down Yhwach post Gremmy's death), Bankai Yama (scales to Yhwach and implied that Gremmy can't handle his power either), and any WSK or stronger tier character.

Considering Kenpachi becomes a god tier in CFYOW, and how Ichibe and Yama still scale above every non-God tier, this is probably the most realistic case ^ for Gremmy's feat ever being accepted. Honestly, that is probably what I'd initially proposed, as those characters are about the only characters I'm comfortable saying that them scaling that high is consistent narratively. Well damn I started this as a spitball but now this is just a preview of a CRT I'll make in the far future.

Or I guess we could treat Gremmy's clones as non-linear amps, in which case arguably the only people who would scale are more or less the god tiers funny enough. Considering that if you're as strict as possible with Gremmy's scaling, the only people who would scale are 7 Gremmys (did the feat), TYBW BanKen (interpreting Gremmy's "I imagined your full power to refer to Kenny's peak aka BanKen), Yhwach (blatantly stated to be above Gremmy and would've gotten Gremmy's powers when Gremmy died), Ichibe (dicked down Yhwach post Gremmy's death), Bankai Yama (scales to Yhwach and implied that Gremmy can't handle his power either), and any WSK or stronger tier character.
This is what I am talking about. Yeah this interpretation is best way to treat Gremmy feat and we don't have to consider that as an Outliers. Also don't forget Yhwach goal was to create a new universe by Merging 3 realms. Technically compared to that Gremmy feat still small. It can be argued for uni+ bleach whatever. Also PSk Already has feat for dividing the world into 3 realities as stated in novels yhwach literally had full power of PSK . There are tons of arguments. But atleast Gremmy feat should be treated fair as it was really hyped up by manga and novels to show off the character power level.

This is what I am talking about. Yeah this interpretation is best way to treat Gremmy feat and we don't have to consider that as an Outliers. Also don't forget Yhwach goal was to create a new universe by Merging 3 realms. Technically compared to that Gremmy feat still small. It can be argued for uni+ bleach whatever. Also PSk Already has feat for dividing the world into 3 realities as stated in novels yhwach literally had full power of PSK . There are tons of arguments. But atleast Gremmy feat should be treated fair as it was really hyped up by manga and novels to show off the character power level.
I mean yeah I agree, the narrative of the Quincy is that they are a threat to the universe as Kisuke states. It is certainly weird to think that Gremmy jumps from Multi-Continental (give or take) to Galaxy level going from 2 to 6 clones, but incredulity isn't a valid argument to discredit the feat.

Back