• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

If they could negotiate then the genocide 200 years ago would've never happened
That dont really matter to his question.
We dont know how they were Defeated.
For all we know the Shinigami vastly outnumbered them,were more powerfull…
Yamamoto himself could have defeated them all,we simply dont know.

Shouldn't all Quincy have low godly regeneration negotiation. Considering they erase souls
No.

We don't give additional abilities to the inherent effect of another ability.

We wouldn't give Deconstruction Mid-High Negation just because it can reduce someone to Atoms, which is something that Mid-High can't regenerate from.

The same notion applies to Soul-Based EE.

If they could negotiate then the genocide 200 years ago would've never happened
This doesn't debunk what Reio is saying.

No.

We don't give additional abilities to the inherent effect of another ability.

We wouldn't give Deconstruction Mid-High Negation just because it can reduce someone to Atoms, which is something that Mid-High can't regenerate from.

The same notion applies to Soul-Based EE.

This doesn't debunk what Reio is saying.
Is there any Immortality based on reincarnation cycles

so-it-begins-the-greatest-negotiation-of-our-time.jpg

Reio: typed negation as negotiation
Rebirth: makes a negotiation pun since the Shinigami and Quincy wouldn’t negotiate terms of a cease fire
Deceived: hurr durr
Bleach fans in general: 0 reading comp
I deadass thought Rebirth mistyped.

He does it all the time.

What Arc said. The one that says the sands/dimension are made from the remains of Hollows.

Its somewhere in these pages, just control + f that shit.

Also if you're asking for the Viz translated scans i can't help you on that, don't have them but you shouldn't need them anyway since the fan translation and the Viz translation literally say the same thing.

Why dont we give 10x amp to the bankai of older captains?
I am pretty sure Yamamoto mastered his, so did shunsui,Unohana…

I put Sheathed TB far above TS+HoS.
Even with an x10+ amp attack in the form of Gran Rey Getsuga , TS+HoS merely hurt Yhwach.
A severely injured TB Ichigo oneshotted a stronger Yhwach with a stab + GT.

The only problem with that is that we know TS + HoS was holding back to lure Yhwach into a false sense of security while the Almighty was off. But still , i doubt he could have one shotted him with that GRG in just TS +HoS

Back