• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hi everyone! I'm new and a (huge) Bleach fan.
Nice to meet you 🙋🏻‍♂️
Welcome! What are your favorite characters?

My top 5 favorite characters are Tousen, Yhwach, Hisagi, Barragan and Soifon. My number one favorite character is Tousen.

Have you read the light novels? I’m currently reading them myself.

Welcome! What are your favorite characters?
Thank you!

Hard to say, pretty wide cast. I try to name 5 in no particular order: Rukia, Ulquiorra, Kyoraku, Mayuri, Askin. (Ichika could climb any rankings after seeing her in the one-shot).

My top 5 favorite characters are Tousen, Yhwach, Hisagi, Barragan and Soifon. My number one favorite character is Tousen.
Glad to see Soi Fon and Tousen here. 🥺

Have you read the light novels?
Read everything that exists on Bleach barring SAFWY, forced by the absence of official or reliable translations that would end up giving me bad/mistranslated information.

What do you guys think of character specific reiatsu colors? I wish the series would have expanded on them more like how the lightsabers from star wars are supposed to signify alignment (i think??? LMAO i cant think of an equivalent but that's the closest thing i can think of)

I always found reiatsu colors aesthetically pleasing. (light blue is ichigo's color, gold for kenpachi, dark purple for aizen and jet black for yhwach)

And no, i'm not bringing this up since ichigo stole aizen's color in the new PV.......not at all.....i swear.

What do you guys think of character specific reiatsu colors? I wish the series would have expanded on them more like how the lightsabers from star wars are supposed to signify alignment (i think??? LMAO i cant think of an equivalent but that's the closest thing i can think of)

I always found reiatsu colors aesthetically pleasing. (light blue is ichigo's color, gold for kenpachi, dark purple for aizen and jet black for yhwach)

And no, i'm not bringing this up since ichigo stole aizen's color in the new PV.......not at all.....i swear.
In colour version Ichigo reiatsu is gold even from the beggining and Kenny more like Yellow.

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_6175ee9eba8bd/690d22cd0e15a4f5e0ad9bc0d409a19c/13_w.jpg

Only this one combined with GRC is purplish, as far as I know.

Edit: generally Getsuga is gold/yellow, Kuroi Getsuga pure black

Out of curiosity, do we ever see Ichigo use a normal GT with either of his fake Bankai? Cuz I honestly can’t recall him doing so.
If you mean a gold/or blue one, no. White just popped up and said "hi" after like a chapter from the first Bankai Ichigo ever shown. From there on, during Bankai only Kuroi Getsuga

9twtlm8jfy081.jpg

Anyone planning on making a thread for Ichigo having EE ? Or do I make a thread.
I'm in the process of making the Reiatsu Blog which would Grant Ichigo EE but that's way down the line (Like Weeks down the line) so go ahead, it doesn't effect my Blog negatively and Honestly would help me out since that part wouldn't have to get debated on in my thread because it'll already be accepted.

I'm in the process of making the Reiatsu Blog which would Grant Ichigo EE but that's way down the line (Like Weeks down the line) so go ahead, it doesn't effect my Blog negatively and Honestly would help me out since that part wouldn't have to get debated on in my thread because it'll already be accepted.

Great 👍. I will try to create a small thread for Ichigo then. Anyway Aizen profile already has EE.

All hax that still needs to be added

EE and EE resistance for aizen,yhwach and ichigo. Physics and matter manipulation for fullbringers. They can manipulate matter via drawing out the souls in objects and manipulate physics by altering the shape and compositions of materials.

Powernull for just about everyone in bleach. Higher spiritual pressure nulls hax.

Space-time and matter manipulation for anyone that scales above spafwu kenpachi who could passively destroy space and matter with his spirit pressure.

Illusion and death manipulation for anyone who scales to or above spafwu kenpachi who can create illusions and kill plp who get to close.

Good. my advice would either create one for only Ichgio, then do the other characters down the line or every character at the same time that scales above 3rd Fusion Aizen which would only be Ichigo, Yhwach and Soul King.

Your chose.
I am planning only for ichigoat.

For other characters we can do it later. Technically anyone who resist Quincy arrows should get EE resistance but whatever. For now lets work on God tiers

Illusion and death manipulation for anyone who scales to or above spafwu kenpachi who can create illusions and kill plp who get to close.
Hey its already in progress profile. It's more of an aura effects
Space-time and matter manipulation for anyone that scales above spafwu kenpachi who could passively destroy space and matter with his spirit pressure.
Space manipulation ok time nah.

So i don't keep track of the bleach revision side of things (bit more concerned with the vsb side of things, of which we have nothing going on for bleach lmao). So, any threads in the works rn?

Will the new anime use a Purple Getsuga for Ichigo's bankai like in the trailer? Or do you think it will be changed back to black with red highlights?

Will the new anime use a Purple Getsuga for Ichigo's bankai like in the trailer? Or do you think it will be changed back to black with red highlights?
If Kubo is involved and wants that color it will stay that color. Which means Rangiku will now be blonde like the manga. She had orange-ish hair in the anime.

Can Bleach characters be given resistance to illusions as long as their enemy is not far away from their level of power? It seems they can negate their five senses been control if they are on the same level of power (spiritual energy) as Tokinada here.

“Though Tokinada attempted to invoke Kyoka Suigetsu’s shikai again, it was as though it were being blocked, and he could not make it shatter into the form.”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 3
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

“Do you remember the method in which Kyoka Suigetsu can be rendered powerless?” Aura’s monotone voice spilled from her smiling face.
Kyoka Suigetsu was a zanpaku-to of absolute superior power once it was invoked. However, it had a weakness as a result of that. If the target were to touch the blade before it was invoked, then Complete Hypnosis could not be implemented.
Had Tokinada been Aizen, he might have been able to fulfill the conditions of having those around him see the shikai the moment it was invoked. However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure.
Then again, there were very few who had spiritual pressure that exceeded Tokinada’s and who could also skillfully perform such a feat.
Because of that, he took his time creating an opening to show the powerhouses Kyoraku and Yoruichi his shikai.
There were a limited number of people in that place who had spiritual pressure comparable to or exceeding Tokinada’s who also were not under the[…]”

Excerpt From
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita

“Hypnosis. There was Hikone Ubuginu, Kenpachi Zaraki, Kugo Ginjo…
…and Aura Michibane.
The moment he turned his eyes to her, she had already finished her work. At the same time he felt himself being put under restraints, he also felt something else coming from Enra Kyoten, which he gripped. He realized that, at that moment, every single one of the many different blades that were manifested in that place were being touched by something.
“She’s attacking her own people? Why…?”
Nanao saw one of the patterned tentacles that had just blocked Kyoraku’s attack twist itself around Tokinada’s entire body.
“Don’t let your guard down. This might also be an illusion that Complete Hypnosis is creating.”
Tokinada and Aura stood between the still quivering flames from earlier, and after looking at Ginjo and the others, Kyoraku narrowed his eyes as he quietly said, “Even if it isn’t just an illusion, we probably should not allow ourselves to be seized by optimism.”

Excerpt From
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita

starting chapter 4 of 5 (5 is just the concluding chapter so it's really like 4 of 4) of this juicy thread/doc, will it be done before Christmas? maybe, will it be done before 2021 ends? absolutely

Can Bleach characters be given resistance to illusions as long as their enemy is not far away from their level of power? It seems they can negate their five senses been control if they are on the same level of power (spiritual energy) as Tokinada here.

On VSB you don't get hax resistance if you overpowered the hax. Which is kinda wack tbh

Back