• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bleach fans dig out your cosplay and dust off your Zanpakuto, the Thousand-Year Blood War arc is being animated as we speak! One of the most thrilling parts of the manga and the conclusion to the series, you'll see your favorite characters like never before. The Soul Society is in danger as Yhwach, the father of all Quincies, unleashes the Wandenreich and declares war against all Soul Reapers!
I got an email from Viz and it doesn’t sound good for the anime’s animation team to start working on the episodes now… I thought they had already started months ago. :/

I got an email from Viz and it doesn’t sound good for the anime’s animation team to start working on the episodes now… I thought they had already started months ago. :/
They started months ago, also what you sent doesn’t contradict it, they are just saying they are animating it right now which is true

No where in there does it say “we started now” it just says it’s still being animated, which ofc it is, it has 10 months until release… mrk

Just finished Vol.2 and realized people were hella overexaggerating the stuff with Candy's lightning, Ginjo called her arrow to be slower than lightning speed (we don't even know how fast lightning is from the author's perspective), and later him and Tsukishima were casually reacting to her clouds to ground lightning.

When I read it last time, I came to the conclusion that she has attacks that are slower than lightning speed and attacks that are near lightning speed, and an attack that surpasses any lightning speed.
I don't know how they interpret it here tho.

How does cfyow prove kenpachi>>>Gerard?
I think he means that in CFYOW Yama is above Byakuya who destroyed Gerard in the manga (ofc not talking about his last form, I mean we don't know the level of that form so don't bother urself bringing it up and saying Byakuya and Toshiro couldn't defeat that form, and Yhwach absorbed him)

So that will mean Yama is above Gerard, and we know that Ichibe is above Yama, so your statement:
God tiers would be aizen,yhwach,sk and ichigo.

Next in line would be Gerard then kenpachi.
would be correct in case:
If you ignore CFYOW

I think he means that in CFYOW Yama is above Byakuya who destroyed Gerard in the manga (ofc not talking about his last form, I mean we don't know the level of that form so don't bother urself bringing it up and saying Byakuya and Toshiro couldn't defeat that form, and Yhwach absorbed him)

So that will mean Yama is above Gerard, and we know that Ichibe is above Yama, so your statement:

Conclusion, Wonderweiss slaps Gerard. 🤔

Byakauya doesn't scale to To final from Gerard. literally was getting slapped by his base lmao. Even in the novels it implies 1st holy form Gerard was much stronger than adult Toshiro who should be relative to byakuya. Also implies Gerard was relative to base yhwach who one shot yama

I actually don't believe byakuya blocked a blow from final form Gerard. Rather Gerard just hit a Building. In the official colored byakuyas bankai is pink and not grey which is what was shown in the manga. So he likely hit a Building and not Byakauyas petals

I think it is not wrong to say that byakuya with the bankai would kill tokinada, they were compared to a normal state but with the bankai byakuya amplify his attack a lot, Tokinada is kinda a mid tier, just a noble with normal training. like above average captain.

Last edited:
I explained 3 or 4 possibilities for that statement, I will quote them
you have like 4 options to deal with it:

1- They didnt really mean they are equal but rather because they are nobles they are stronger than usual soul reapers and comparable in potential.
2- Kyoraku is wrong. (the statement doesnt mention the narrator).
3- They are equal to each other in Reiatsu.
4-Interpreting it in another way.

But now, if you want to pick any option except the third option, because its self explanatory, you should provide a good evidence for your case.

From what I noticed the problem is with Toki = Byaku, (Im not sure about this one tho) but you can say that Tokinada used Senbonzakura and it was comparable to Byakuya so thats interepreting Kyoraku's statement and Tokinada is comparable to Shikai Byakuya not his Bankai, iirc his Bankai had those impressive feats against Gerard.
I think the last option (Toki is comparable to Byakuya in Shikai) and the 2nd are good if you dont want to accept that Tokinada is equal to fullpower Yoruichi and Byakuya

Byakauya doesn't scale to To final from Gerard. literally was getting slapped by his base lmao. Even in the novels it implies 1st holy form Gerard was much stronger than adult Toshiro who should be relative to byakuya. Also implies Gerard was relative to base yhwach who one shot yama

I actually don't believe byakuya blocked a blow from final form Gerard. Rather Gerard just hit a Building. In the official colored byakuyas bankai is pink and not grey which is what was shown in the manga. So he likely hit a Building and not Byakauyas petals
But that still means that Kenny > Ichibe > base Yhwach = Gerard so ……. you would be wrong in saying Gerard > Kenny.

Where that Toshiro Gerard thing was implied?

V2 Gerard > V1 Gerard < Byakuya's strongest attack < Res Hikone < base CFYOW Kenpachi < ShiKen (7x) < BanKen

CFYOW BanKen is far above 7x V1 Gerard, V2 Gerard is unquantifiably above V1 Gerard. Kenny has a better scaling chain in base for CFYOW, and then he has just an objectively higher quantifiable scale than V2 Gerard.

"Oh but maybe the author didn't include Byakuya in the who could beat Hikone is because he'd get blitzed before he could use his strongest attack" that as an argument falls apart when the author stated who could beat Hikone with prep time, and Byakuya wasn't included. So, even if Byakuya had the prep time to ready his strongest attack he wouldn't stand a chance.

"Oh but Byakuya wasn't there so he isn't included" that also falls apart considering Aizen and Ichigo weren't there but they were included in the who could beat Hikone list.

Where that Toshiro Gerard thing was implied?
Stated even a bankai is not powerful enough to beat Gerard. So that means bankai,Gerard,kenpachi and Toshiro are weaker than V1 Gerard.

Then here it indirectly implies Gerard if you can beat Gerard than you can beat base yhwach

I know zero squad kinda let down. But Ichibe downplay is something else. Yhwach had huge boost from Royd who fought Yama and Gremmy. Even war was amping yhwach. People tends to ignore the pact that Ichibe still overpowered Yhwach. I still don't get it how he goes below other characters in Bleach. Even ikko seal was put by Ichibe. Lmao

Stated even a bankai is not powerful enough to beat Gerard. So that means bankai,Gerard,kenpachi and Toshiro are weaker than V1 Gerard.
It can mean that yeah, Byakuya would still be relative tho in the manga.
Wait, that's impossible lol, it's talking about the strongest version of Gerard, not V1.
Because Kenpachi could destroy it, then he evolved and got destroyed by Byakuya, the version that fits fine in that statement in his strongest, the last one.
Then here it indirectly implies Gerard if you can beat Gerard than you can beat base yhwach
It doesn't say that, they mentioned Almighty Yhwach there, and they didn't see the full power of Gerard, meaning Base Gerard is at least as powerful as Almighty Yhwach, that's if you wanted to understand it as a statement that was meant to compare between the 2.

Last edited:
Ichibe is a Shinigami, Kenny is the strongest Shinigami, ergo Kenny is stronger than Ichibe. This is also backed up by Ikkomikidomoe breaking out of the naming hax and Kenny one shotting it.

Ichibe is a Shinigami, Kenny is the strongest Shinigami, ergo Kenny is stronger than Ichibe. This is also backed up by Ikkomikidomoe breaking out of the naming hax and Kenny one shotting it.
Bro check Ichibe profile. 😂 Ichibe hax listed as useless against SK body parts. Also just wanking Kenny is just favouritism. Unless you have some evidence that puts Kenny > Yama. Ichibe pretty much greater or equal to Yama.

Bro check Ichibe profile. 😂 Ichibe hax listed as useless against SK body parts. Also just wanking Kenny is just favouritism. Unless you have some evidence that puts Kenny > Yama. Ichibe pretty much greater or equal to Yama.
tbf you can interpret it as "Iko was strong enough to weaken the hax" and it will be fine, nobody scales to Shikai Zaraki in the novel, that Iko was also stronger than Hikone because Zaraki felt that he needs to use the Shikai to defeat him.
Iko was even confident after this boost that he can take down the zero division.

Im not saying here that this is what I choose, but I think its valid and reasonable to think that way as well

Kubo just revealed on Klub Kubo our suspicions that Horn of Salvation may be a Resurrection. It shouldn’t be surprising since Ichigo literally needs to release his sword to achieve that state.

Q133:
I believe Tousen can use Hollowfication and enter what would be his Resurrection. Can Ichigo and the other Vizards do this as well?
Is it possible that they could use both Bankai and Resurrection while Hollowfied?
A133:
It is possible.

I think he still considers HoS holloifaction. He says it's possible which means he can potentially use resurrection

tbf you can interpret it as "Iko was strong enough to weaken the hax" and it will be fine, nobody scales to Shikai Zaraki in the novel, that Iko was also stronger than Hikone because Zaraki felt that he needs to use the Shikai to defeat him.
Iko was even confident after this boost that he can take down the zero division.

Im not saying here that this is what I choose, but I think its valid and reasonable to think that way as well
I get your point of view but

Base NO Eyepatch Zaraki scales to a casual Res. Hikone, who's weaker than Ikomikidomoe who absorbed JUST ONE SINGLE Small Fragment of Reio, ("SK Amped" make him sound like Yhwach ). In all of this, while APPARENTLY Iko regained its true name (we'll never now, since it didn't made in time to pronounce it). APPARENTLY breaking Ichibei seal (who remade only a part of Prime Iko existence, since it was a being with an immense reiatsu above the killing possibilities), it's nowhere near strong as it was in its Prime, when not apparently, but certainly, it had its true name. The same Prime Iko who scales to a Young Yamamoto, who had a Bankai weaker than his current during TYBW. In all of this, all I see is the impossibility for Zaraki to beat Yamamoto, especially in Bankai with some hax Zaraki has no way to bypass.

Yhwach >~ Yama. Ichibē >~ Yhwach (no almighty).

I get your point of view but

Base NO Eyepatch Zaraki scales to a casual Res. Hikone, who's weaker than Ikomikidomoe who absorbed JUST ONE SINGLE Small Fragment of Reio, ("SK Amped" make him sound like Yhwach ). In all of this, while APPARENTLY Iko regained its true name (we'll never now, since it didn't made in time to pronounce it). APPARENTLY breaking Ichibei seal (who remade only a part of Prime Iko existence, since it was a being with an immense reiatsu above the killing possibilities), it's nowhere near strong as it was in its Prime, when not apparently, but certainly, it had its true name. The same Prime Iko who scales to a Young Yamamoto, who had a Bankai weaker than his current during TYBW. In all of this, all I see is the impossibility for Zaraki to beat Yamamoto, especially in Bankai with some hax Zaraki has no way to bypass.

Yhwach >~ Yama. Ichibē >~ Yhwach (no almighty).
Just wanna say pretty sure Iko wiped the floor with a young Yamamoto and that’s the reason Ichibei had to step in and seal him. Also pretty sure Yamamoto didn’t have his Zanpakuto at that time

Q133:
I believe Tousen can use Hollowfication and enter what would be his Resurrection. Can Ichigo and the other Vizards do this as well?
Is it possible that they could use both Bankai and Resurrection while Hollowfied?
A133:
It is possible.

I think he still considers HoS holloifaction. He says it's possible which means he can potentially use resurrection
Ichigo did go Bankai in HoS. Kubo not directly stating that, isn’t confirmation of either theory.

Yama can't be above base Yhwach even without the Almighty, remember Yhwach absorbs the power of everyone that dies in the war.

Just wanna say pretty sure Iko wiped the floor with a young Yamamoto and that’s the reason Ichibei had to step in and seal him. Also pretty sure Yamamoto didn’t have his Zanpakuto at that time

Its not clearly stated Yama lost the fight🚶‍♂️. Just so Ichibē and Oetsu helped to seal off him doesn't mean Yama lost the fight. They may be equal who knows. Beside my point is Kenpachi nowhere scales to Yama. Also Yama weaker than Yhwach. And Amped Yhwach was packed up by Ichibē.

Back