• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Holy form multiples would nice you can easily argue it being comparable if not superior to a bankai amp.

Uryu used his holy form in the ss arc and it gave him a massive amp over myuri. Qulige in the tybw says that holy form is far weaker then the new one

Holy form multiples would nice you can easily argue it being comparable if not superior to a bankai amp.

Uryu used his holy form in the ss arc and it gave him a massive amp over myuri. Qulige in the tybw says that holy form is far weaker then the new one
Mayuri's bankai only summons a creature + poison hax, it's not like it amps his physicals like tensa zangetsu or nozarashi so you can't really use that to quantify the letz stell amp

20211225_164012.jpg

I think naruto is gonna win tbh, seth and clyde mentioned something about ichigo using mugetsu and needing a failsafe after that which comfirms that horn of salvation+ bankai ain't gonna be enough,
they also said that:

A: they are close in power otherwise they would not be doing it
And...
B:they are ONLY using teen naruto

So it is pretty clear who they think is the strongest overall, otherwise they would be using adult naruto feats

I may be completely wrong but things ain't looking good to ichigo

Last edited:
My guess is that the only way it’s a lowball is if you think Naruto’s earth is > our earth. Cuz then it’d be traveling further in the same time, maybe close to High 5-A.

With this gif, it's easy to see who will win: Naruto.

Ichigo is already in horn+zangetsu within and both are duking it out evenly. Naruto still have kurama avatar, hundreds of clones and boil .

I knew ichigo would lose when Seth said in his Yhwach vid that ichigo do not scale to Yhwach .

Ichigo is already in horn+zangetsu within and both are duking it out evenly. Naruto still have kurama avatar, hundreds of clones and boil .

I knew ichigo would lose when Seth said in his Yhwach vid that ichigo do not scale to Yhwach .
Seth released a gif of Ichigo fighting Kurama in base.

Seth is going to low ball ichigo and wank naruto to large planet with the god tree calc. That's only way i see him giving naruto the win
If you consider less than cosmic Bleach a lowball than yeah Ichigo will be lowballed.

Seth agrees with Bleach Universal?
Doubtful, he thinks Naruto and Ichigo are relative.

If Naruto wins, Bleach is been lowball and Naruto wanked. Some logic. If Bleach wins, it is the best thing that happened in your life. Smh the bias is clear.

Seth said somewhere in twitch that the end of the fight will be like ichigo looks back and Naruto is in baryon mode and the screen goes blank

I remember that. Honestly one of Seth's worst bleach takes lmao

Back