• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Can Bleach characters be given resistance to illusions as long as their enemy is not far away from their level of power? It seems they can negate their five senses been control if they are on the same level of power (spiritual energy) as Tokinada here.

Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure.
Then again, there were very few who had spiritual pressure that exceeded Tokinada’s and who could also skillfully perform such a feat.

maybe for characters that have good feats of sealing using there spiritual pressure., i wonder if Aizen unrestrained could do that against other weaker characters like stop rukia from entering shikai by sealing it with his immensely higher reiatsu.

I just have one question.

Solid (No environmental destruction stuff) low 2-C yhwach where Aizen and Ichigo scales.........is the dream dead?

First time I saw it, I had a laugh since ain't no way is this gonna fly.

Then I was like "Holy shit, guess universal bleach is a thing now. Won't last long though"

Now that it's officially not a thing....kinda sad.

Well Everything is decided by staff. From last thread i can see wiki lacks supporters and per checking previous threads which supported Bleach scaling. Some guy named IMade has pretty good contribution but I don't see him no more don't know what happened. It's really kinda sad how wiki staff pushes their own opinion without any valid reason. Like even i tried to point out the mistake in their view.

Destroying SS gonna destroy the whole cosmology is stupid thing to hear. As Killing SK affected whole verse and even backed up by narratively. So if wiki gonna ignore Narrative then nothing can be done.

In many ways, I consider him the biggest naruto and bleach expert.
Yeah I saw Naruto threads also he is pretty good expert. Pretty much if he had active when bleach downgrade happened. We wouldn't have gotten Planetary Bleach.

All my friends are laughing at that downgrade thread. 😂

Aizen's business And shouldn't it be treated as a character catchphrase? something of pure arrogance and etc, because honestly what we have to give "EE Aizen" is pretty vague

Aizen's business And shouldn't it be treated as a character catchphrase? something of pure arrogance and etc, because honestly what we have to give "EE Aizen" is pretty vague
It's a fair interruption. Tso is given EE based on single statement. Was never even shown to erase anything. While aizens has shown he can erase things

wait then, do you mean that reiatsu pressure is an EE?
Not really. I think only Transcended reastu Qualifies for EE. But Quincy arrows should get EE and all characters get EE resistance if they can tank that.

We can see hollows with low SP gets erased from the existence but hollows with greater SP still surviving. I mean they can be still erased if you completely kill them with Quincy powers.

which scan? in his white form his just casually strolling around.

black unifrom his actually restrained(can't really move but walk) and as the dialogue says all his reiatsu is confined close to him some fodder attempted to restrain him but doing so he lost his fingers.

edit: well he can act but killing shunsui would mean his trapped there forever

Last edited:
Like seriously why do u have to interpret in another way? We dont do that with other verses afaik, no reason to do that here as long as it doesnt contradict anything else

Honestly... Looks like aizen attacked them at high speed 🧐
If you’re talking about the shinigami that tried to get close to Aizen when he was strapped to his chair, then that is completely wrong. Aizen was literally stuck in that chair unable to move any limbs until Yhwach broke it in their fight

Also this has been on my mind for a little while, especially regarding the upcoming speed thread. Is Gin’s statement that his Mach 500 bankai being the fastest Zanpakuto really that accurate? Because Chojiro’s bankai can fire cloud to ground lightning which is accepted and over twice as fast. I know there’s a data book statement that said Gin didn’t lie to Ichigo, but unless someone can disprove Chojiro’s bankai isn’t firing natural lightning than Gin’s statement is wrong.

As another piece of evidence to his lightning being natural lightning speed, Hisagi states it’s the first Zanpakuto he’s seen since Toshiro’s that directly controls weather

Also this has been on my mind for a little while, especially regarding the upcoming speed thread. Is Gin’s statement that his Mach 500 bankai being the fastest Zanpakuto really that accurate? Because Chojiro’s bankai can fire cloud to ground lightning which is accepted and over twice as fast. I know there’s a data book statement that said Gin didn’t lie to Ichigo, but unless someone can disprove Chojiro’s bankai isn’t firing natural lightning than Gin’s statement is wrong.
Gin clapped his hand said 500 times faster than that. He never stated sound or anything. We don't know how fast even he clapped those hands. Many people really don't get the whole point

So, it has been a week that Bleach Teaser was shown and now I will talk about some great things that I saw it bring.
  • The official Japanese and English teaser have managed to get over 10+ million views on YouTube
  • #1 Trending Worldwide on Twitter with over 500K Tweets ( few animes have managed this )
  • #1 Trending Worldwide on YouTube
  • r/Bleach subreddit grew by 6K people
  • Over 10,000 People added Bleach on their Watchlist on MAL and Anilist
  • TikTok Views grew by 300 Millions on #bleach
  • The Screaming Ichigo sound is a must use sound everywhere
  • Ban-Kai has also started to become a major trend on TikTok with the sound and even the swords
  • The 2nd most watched "finished" anime on Streaming sites
  • Over 7x Times more people have started Bleach judging by views
  • 2x more people have searched the anime daily this week on Google
The Teaser was a major success. I hope Kubo continues Hell Arc and also if we will get another Teaser or Trailer after some months.

Gin Bankai Mach 500 is just ignorance, since depending on the ability used the speed is stated to increase.
Beside the fact the ability Buto is Mach 500 (against normal Bleach speed scaling itself), while ability Buto Renjin (used like one panel later) is stated to be x2 or x10 Buto (depending the translation)

Most likely Gin LIE is Mach 1000

The translation in itself is iffy, tbh. "The power and the speed are doubled", but then it's stated to have an order of magnitude power, which is x10.

Just saying not trying to argue or anything. Just saying his hand clapping kinda wack to scale.

I remember my friend telling me that Gin’s 500mach is nonsense given that Ishida had a far higher feat in the Arrancar arc, in the context of vsbw feats are >>> statements, so a statement that Gin was lying + a feat that goes against that speed should be >>> unmasked statement, that's if we follow the accepted way of scaling in this forum

Back