• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That... Doesn't show anything close to Conceptual nor any ability within this Wiki would be given to Ichigo for a feat like this, they're never stated to be Conceptual in nature nor are they implied. What Kokuto states is that "What really imprisons a sinner are these Chains" then he goes onto say "Cut away all the Chains that bind me!".

This only shows the Chains of Hell have sealing hax's which is backed up in the end of the Movie when Ichigo seals away Kokuto with the Chains of Hell.
Still Kakuto couldn't break the chains even Thor he can tank VL cero within much of an effort. If that's not chain he could have easily broken them. I am not claiming them Conceptual. Just asking if those are considered as concept. Beside which category does this come under if they are not concepts. Pretty much those are not normal chains or seals

Still Kakuto couldn't break the chains even Thor he can tank VL cero within much of an effort. If that's not chain he could have easily broken them. I am not claiming them Conceptual. Just asking if those are considered as concept. Beside which category does this come under if they are not concepts. Pretty much those are not normal chains or seals
He tanked it with an Energy-Barrier which is clearly shown to be above his base durability, that's why he used it to protect his body from the Cero while letting the Chains getting destroyed. It doesn't come under anything and Ichigo wouldn't get anything since Hollow Ichigo is breaking them with Raw AP rather then some Esoteric Attack that messes with things on specific level. There just really strong seals, that's it.

And I've asked this one before, but it just keeps bothering me. What's the reason for Lieutenants being High Hypersonic when they seem to be upscaling from a Hypersonic feat? The last thread I asked this in pointed out the members of Grimmjow's Fraccion that the Lieutenants fought in the Arrancar arc, but I don't entirely see how they connect to the 4th Seat that reacted to Orihime. Does anyone have an answer why they upscale an entire tier like this
Bumping for this

In addition to the new information of the TV anime "Thousand Year Blood Battle Arc", the original exhibition "BLEACH EX." and the official fan club "Klub Outside", we will deliver a lot of things!

Burn the Witch? Hell Arc? 👀

I know that them taking their time is a good thing, but holy ****, another whole ******* year of waiting...

That shit better be absolutely flawless when it airs.

Bleach Trailer already out. Whatch only if you wanna get spoiled

I already got baited and was debating whether I should post it here, but decided to be nice.

You.
rick.jpg

You're evil

So the new season is coming in next October
I will probably be watching Bleach with my sons when it comes back, they keep delaying it, thought it will come back in April or sth like that

Hisagi says sumn like “his speed shouldn’t be lower enough where it matters in the fight” but that could just be Hisagi assessing that at 20% speed he’d still be fast enough to handle the situation.
Because he focused his reiastu on that, only on speed. So it was still kinda similar but generally if you don’t do nothing everything goes down and it is clearly shown in the manga, manga is also >>
Thanks 👍

Bleach Howl From The Jaws Of Hell Arc News coming soon… (That’s Hell Arc Byakuya next to her… 👀

Eh2DhRB_d.webp

I knew it. The anime is to advertise the new manga arc and hopefully also gets animated. I wanted a movie but this will be enough.
Can't believe there were some people in there who didn't want a Bleach sequel.

If one doesn't read the novels like CFYOW, Bleach ending and TYBW specifically left so many questions that it would almost be a crime not to address them. And I'm sure majority of people just watch the anime or at most read the manga but not the novels.

Even then, there's still many elements in the story that even the novels don't address like Hell.

Can't believe there were some people in there who didn't want a Bleach sequel.

If one doesn't read the novels like CFYOW, Bleach ending and TYBW specifically left so many questions that it would almost be a crime not to address them. And I'm sure majority of people just watch the anime or at most read the manga but not the novels.

Even then, there's still many elements in the story that even the novels don't address like Hell.
Hopefully the novels get animated, too.

Back