• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

They are talking about base Aizen, because it was base Aizen that made fall into ks all the captains simultaneously without any type of effort, and he could also do that for centuries even against Yamamoto, shunsui included.
Yamamoto was also scared of Kyoka Suigestu from base Aizen, yet Tokinada reiastu can’t even be minimally compared to Shikai Yama, And it is so low to create weaknesses that doesn’t exists inside ks, because only Aizen has the reiastu to make it flawless.

So they are similar, since Tokinada could not replicate both those shikai, and they are both > shunsui, which actually make sense. Not to mention that Urahara is still stronger than shunsui and Urahara is near base Aizen, not TYBWA aizen.

Context matter while reading a novel or a manga.

Tokinada was said to be far weaker than base Aizen, his KS can easily be negated if the enemy released a Reiatsu that surpasses Tokinada’s.

no this is fb bankai ichigo, ichigo just doesnt have his sword and neither does kirinji.
You’d have to prove that it is FB Bankai. Ichigo isn’t wearing the Bankai fit, isn’t carrying the Bankai sword, isn’t stated to be in Bankai etc etc. What says this is FB Bankai? Actually FB Bankai is weakened to a ridiculous extent rn due to being broken at this point. No matter what you argue, Kirinji is ass compared to FB Shikai Ichigo.

Does Ichigo lose his powers if his sword is broken? That should be in his profile weakness. The fight is over the moment the sword breaks.

I don't think so but wouldn't it be weaker iirc renji's broken fake bankai aizen destroyed, unless you're an exception like komamura

Lol everyone knows those names are interchangeable with the area they're in and the cosmos as a whole. This is why Yama isn't universal.

But if I'm understanding correctly if this is accepted that means what the dimensions are a quarter of a planet sized? unknown size?

Did SK split a planet into 3 tiny planets? Earth isn't actually earth sized?

There's a lot of issues with this 🤷🏾

Lol everyone knows those names are interchangeable with the area they're in and the cosmos as a whole. This is why Yama isn't universal.

But if I'm understanding correctly if this is accepted that means what the dimensions are a quarter of a planet sized? unknown size?

Did SK split a planet into 3 tiny planets? Earth isn't actually earth sized?

There's a lot of issues with this 🤷🏾
just got banned from replying to the thread also isn't gremmy's feat used to further strengthen yhwach uni status?

Wasn't Yhwach the only Quincy above Gremmy? That clearly has nothing to do with stats, sooo...

What I mean by that is Gremmy's clearly not the second strongest Quincy in terms of stats. Base Kenpachi could effortlessly bisect him and cut him on multiple occasions.

What I mean by that is Gremmy's clearly not the second strongest Quincy in terms of stats. Base Kenpachi could effortlessly bisect him and cut him on multiple occasions.

That's not really a solid factor cus his durability varieties cus he can change it with his imagination to whatever he wants

Not like that has stopped them from trying before

Then again I have no interest on bleach on this wiki since I'm on another wiki

Only reason I am even here are for the general threads
I personally don't really have much of an interest In this anymore. I usually just look at threads every couple days lol.

Past year kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

That's not really a solid factor cus his durability varieties cus he can change it with his imagination to whatever he wants
That is correct, however he has to be capable of imagining it. For example, you can't imagine you have 3-A durability. He has to visualise it, what would it even look like to have 3-A durability? And technically Gerard can amp his stats as long as he takes damage.

I personally don't really have much of an interest In this anymore. I usually just look at threads every couple days lol.

Past year kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.
No kidding, after the whole stuff that has been going on bleach I just kinda lost interest on this wiki when it comes to bleach

Only here to talk on the general threads

How are the Soul Society "planet" and the WotL "planet" barreling towards each other during the course of the entire Memories of Nobody film, if the sky isn't affected whatsoever in every scene that it's visible?

Am I missing something, or is common sense being ignored here?

Still don't get how is the visionary considered a power limited by stats (and thus galaxy room being an outlier) when he can boost said stats just by imaging it meaning that it has this limit.
That's why Gremmy should be 3-C and no one scale to this besides SK and maybe Yhwach

How are the Soul Society "planet" and the WotL "planet" barreling towards each other during the course of the entire Memories of Nobody film, if the sky isn't affected whatsoever in every scene that it's visible?

Am I missing something, or is common sense being ignored here?
The second since it's blatantly obvious that they're universes and them being planet implies that the explosion occurred in Dangai happened in front of earth and not completely outside of the universe like it actually has

SS and WoTL generally refer to the whole dimension, it's not the planets, it's never been.
AKM in that thread is trying to reverse that by providing some statements that refer to SS/WoTL as a planet so therefore SS and WoTL mean planets and if you want to claim otherwise show a statement that says "SS and WoTL are universes", its basically a reverse burden of proof covered by flowers

Back