• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

death battle standards are they do not remove an ability if its not shown unless stated they cant use it. they use a hypothetical full potential of the character. hes getting the clone

If the captains trained why would it take “12” of them to fight to fight a single opponent that has reiatsu comparable to at least 3 of them? Please provide proof that they trained instead of simply claiming they did🤷‍♂️

also reread the fight between Ichigo and Ginjo. The fight lasted like 2 chapters and the moment Ichigo got serious he completely palmed Ginjo’s strongest attack and then killed him in 2 causal attacks. No idea how he “boxed” Ichigo. I do agree though that given Ginjo would’ve put up a fight against Hikone means FB bankai Ichigo would’ve had a better chance at fighting Hikone than any other character not named Kenpachi in the novels
What kind of question is that, if the captains trained why was aizen able to solo the gotei??? If the captains ever trained why was ichigo able to beat them in the soul society?? If they trained how is ginjo able to box them???? If they trained how are the stern folding them??? Wait if they trained how is tokinada fighting 12 of these mfs at the same time???
See how nonsensical that is

Ginjo is stated to have been a hard fight by yama. Ichigo then agrees. It’s irrelevant to me if you don’t consider it hard. Both yama and ichigo do.

Also, fb ichigo could not box hikone. everyone that scales to tokinada is upscalled to Gerard tier
Fb ichigo ~ zero squad < ashwalen shut < big boy Gerard < Chungus Gerard.

As for the captains tranning directly from unmasked,

L'instigateur du complot condamné, la paix est revenue à Soul Society aussi. Chacun se remet à avancer pas à pas Sous la forme d'entraînement, de colère, de frustration face à son propre manque d'expérience...

With the instigator of the plot condemned, peace has returned to Soul Society as well. Each one starts to move forward step by step in the form of training, anger, frustration with their own lack of experience...

bleach-2680415-50b6385c44ccd25341144976342f8dc0.jpg

and from directly scaling to tsukishima, ichigo, and ginjo.

If Uchiha could use clones to use Izanagi in their place without sacrificing their real eyes... then the whole eye loss issue wouldn't have been a problem for them.
Never thought of that to be honest. I just mentioned the clones using Susano’o in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Death Battle sometimes uses sources from outside canon, something like a composite character.

He can break tenjiros wrist on instinct who is either the strongest behind ichebei or weakest.
If you were off guard and I punched you and got my hand destroyed, how tf does that mean that I'm as strong as you?
Ichibe is above Gerard unless you think that if Gerard used his ability before, he would have been able to beat Yhwach up in AP fight

If you were off guard and I punched you and got my hand destroyed, how tf does that mean that I'm as strong as you?
Ichibe is above Gerard unless you think that if Gerard used his ability before, he would have been able to beat Yhwach up in AP fight
Ichigo was the one off guard, tenjro the speed man straight decks ichigo. And he gets more injured than ichigo. He even says he’s still as sharp as ever and he’s like what a kid ichigo is…
It’s actually the stereotypical younger generation having relative monsters to the older one.

you know that Ichibei was able to stomp Yhwach Right
and even Jugram was casually able to break his bankai
DB Ichigo ~ zero squad?
didn't get your point, which side are u in lmao
Ichigo was the one off guard, tenjro the speed man straight decks ichigo. And he gets more injured than ichigo. He even says he’s still as sharp as ever and he’s like what a kid ichigo is…
It’s actually the stereotypical younger generation having relative monsters to the older one.
No, the younger generation isn't relative to the older ones in bleach, Ichigo solo stomps the whole Gotei combined with the 0 division.
Also, Tenjiro doesn't scale to FB Ichigo

No, the younger generation isn't relative to the older ones in bleach, Ichigo solo stomps the whole Gotei combined with the 0 division.
Your side obviously.

ichibei is stronger than base Yhwach who is stronger than gremmy, Yhwach stomped Ichigo, and jugram broke easily is bankai too

everything is consistent and support that.

ichibei would one shot fb Ichigo without effort. Like not even get serious

Tenjiro does he literally power scales ichigo and says he’s above what he thought. Mind you this is a 2x amped ichigo+ his battles. he’s above normal fb ichigo

And yes the younger generation does catch up to the 0 squad.
kenpachi, tosh, byak, and renji are literally fighting who killed the 0 squad.

Yeah Ichibe > base Yhwach > Jugram > FB Ichigo.

This is easy : Jugram is stronger than pre "9 years of strengh" Yhwach /s
What? the same Jugram who was shown to be scared of Gremmy? CFYOW even states that when Gremmy was in his prison no one from other Quincies even dared to look at him because only looking at him might cost your life

Your side obviously.

ichibei is stronger than base Yhwach who is stronger than gremmy, Yhwach stomped Ichigo, and jugram broke easily is bankai too

everything is consistent and support that.

ichibei would one shot fb Ichigo without effort. Like not even get serious
Ichebei doesn’t scale to the normal members, just like yhwach doesn’t scale to normal Quincy.

ichebei is above Bankai Yama, the rest of the 0 squad aren’t.

And health as well is just strong, he doesn’t really do anything before becoming a god.

Tenjiro does he literally power scales ichigo and says he’s above what he thought. Mind you this is a 2x amped ichigo+ his battles. he’s above normal fb ichigo
Prove that Tenjiro scales to FB Ichigo.
And yes the younger generation does catch up to the 0 squad.
um, yeah? That's what I'm saying, you said the younger gen is relative to older gen, I'm saying this isn't true there are many people in the young gen who can solo the 0 division easily.
do any of you know what "/s" even mean ? apparently not .
Well if you meant something else, apologize.
Explain your point

Ichebei doesn’t scale to the normal members, just like yhwach doesn’t scale to normal Quincy.

ichebei is above Bankai Yama, the rest of the 0 squad aren’t.

And health as well is just strong, he doesn’t really do anything before becoming a god.
Tyri and I thought that u included Ichibe in "0 squad" so he tried to debunk that.

Prove that Tenjiro scales to FB Ichigo.

um, yeah? That's what I'm saying, you said the younger gen is relative to older gen, I'm saying this isn't true there are many people in the young gen who can solo the 0 division easily.

Well if you meant something else, apologize.
Explain your point
tenjiro believes he can damage ichigo, he is power scaling ichigo, and literally says he would’ve died before if he wasn’t fully healed. he literally is able to gauge his power all through the night and hits him. Why is he wrong?

They can solo all but not ichebei which y’all are trying to use as the bench for zero squad???

Tyri and I thought that u included Ichibe in "0 squad" so he tried to debunk that.
No no no no no
From cfyow and 13 blades it’s apparent shikai yama > captains tybw

Ichebei > Base yhwach > Bankai Yama > shikai yama

I have gremmy above all of the stern before the ashwalen.
post ashwalen I have Gerard, Pernida, and askin above

I think it’s important to remember that gremmy is the strongest when he’s alive, but he is not the strongest once he dies.

Everyone in The zero squad probably scales above FB ichigo. It's even stated ichigo and renji would be soul crush by the atmosphere if they did not get upgraded by mod souls

death battle standards are they do not remove an ability if its not shown unless stated they cant use it. they use a hypothetical full potential of the character. hes getting the clone
Hypothetical “full potential” for Aizen’s abilities would be the Hogyoku evolving Aizen to neg Madara 100% of the time.

Giving all of Madara’s clones izanagi is just blatant wank of abilities.

Only if it’s not contradicted by canon, if it’s contradicted they pointed it out.
im actually really curious if kubos ever talked about being involved in any of the games or how its like for a new game to be made in the ip. Since kubo does play all the games himself. Im pretty sure he might have them early as well

tenjiro believes he can damage ichigo, he is power scaling ichigo
Amazing, Lil scales to Almighty Yhwach because she thought she can defeat him.
and literally says he would’ve died before if he wasn’t fully healed.
IDC, at best it means he scale to weakened Ichigo which doesn't mean anything
he literally is able to gauge his power all through the night and hits him. Why is he wrong?
Yet, he got his hand broken the moment he tried to punch Ichigo, he doesn't scale to him at all
"/s" is to indicate sarcasm or or joke.
didnt know lol

No no no no no
From cfyow and 13 blades it’s apparent shikai yama > captains tybw

Ichebei > Base yhwach > Bankai Yama > shikai yama

I have gremmy above all of the stern before the ashwalen.
post ashwalen I have Gerard, Pernida, and askin above

I think it’s important to remember that gremmy is the strongest when he’s alive, but he is not the strongest once he dies.
Don't forget Yhwach had power up when he fought Ichibē And one more thing even Byakuya and Yuroichi IN CFYOW clearly stated weaker than base Aizen. I mean tokinada couldn't use full potential of complete hypnosis because of lack of Reatsu level as others.

Also Yamaji and Aizen are stated to had the highest Reatsu level among Captains.

FB Ichigo scales way above captains. It's clear why yhwach attached SS when Ichigo was trapped in HM.

Amazing, Lil scales to Almighty Yhwach because she thought she can defeat him.

IDC, at best it means he scale to weakened Ichigo which doesn't mean anything

Yet, he got his hand broken the moment he tried to punch Ichigo, he doesn't scale to him at all

didnt know lol
that is not the same, tenjiro is literally the one in charge of making sure ichigo is physically fit enough to go to the next palace. Possibly even amping then physically for the next palace which amps them spiritually. Tenjiro is constantly power scaling ichigo, byakuya, renji, and rukia to treat them, why would he not know how strong he is? He literally from start to finish is power scaling him, and ichigo is literally doing an ulq rn and ulq was stronger than he was. So idk if I even consider it off guard, he got damaged to.

No ichigo is stronger than he is in the hot springs than he is before the hot springs, he gets stronger from nearly dying + doubling his power

No thats not what that means, ichigo gets hit and hits back. he is less harmed than tenjiro but I dont think that matters in context they're relative.

Don't forget Yhwach had power up when he fought Ichibē And one more thing even Byakuya and Yuroichi IN CFYOW clearly stated weaker than base Aizen. I mean tokinada couldn't use full potential of complete hypnosis because of lack of Reatsu level as others.

Also Yamaji and Aizen are stated to had the highest Reatsu level among Captains.

FB Ichigo scales way above captains. It's clear why yhwach attached SS when Ichigo was trapped in HM.
no they are not weaker than base aizen, they are weaker than tybw aizen.

pretty obvious in the ss thats established when ichigo says how is aizen a captain and that strong

Fb ichigo at the time scales above everyone but yama, retsu, shunsui and jushiro. Fb ichigo is just a big wild card, with his quincy powers he was knocking on god tiers door

reason of why ichigo was a threat to the point of having him sealed was not cus FB could do any damage, but because he has potential to be stronger, he was basically the wild card in terms of potential

that is not the same, tenjiro is literally the one in charge of making sure ichigo is physically fit enough to go to the next palace. Possibly even amping then physically for the next palace which amps them spiritually. Tenjiro is constantly power scaling ichigo, byakuya, renji, and rukia to treat them, why would he not know how strong he is? He literally from start to finish is power scaling him, and ichigo is literally doing an ulq rn and ulq was stronger than he was.
I mean, one simple thing that completely debunks your point is that Tenjiro himself said that he was wrong at estimating Ichigo’s power and thus he got his hand broken, so yeah Tenjiro underestimated Ichigo ~> Tenjiro didn't really know how strong was Ichigo ~> your whole point collapse, gg.
So idk if I even consider it off guard, he got damaged to.
You don't care even if Ichigo was off-guard? what next? you are going to say "I don't care if Tenjiro said that he was wrong at estimating Ichigo’s power" he is still correct at estimating it???

Stop ignoring valid evidence just because it doesn't suit your opinion, IDC about your opinion here.
Again nothing you have provided suggests that Tenjiro is relative to Ichigo, you are saying that Tenjiro knows how powerful was Ichigo before healing right? even if you are correct, when did Tenjiro claim that he is stronger than that Ichigo?? Tenjiro said his punch would have killed Ichigo if he wasn't healed, if Ichigo wasn't healed it means we are talking about that weakened Ichigo, that weakened Ichigo isn't = full power FB Ichigo, got it?
but I dont think that matters in context they're relative.
it doesnt matter what you think actually, they arent relative

One thing to point out about Ichigo here is that this is just his base. Like ….. FB Shikai without his sword. This ain’t even Kirinji having possible scaling to FB Bankai, it’s him vs FB Shikai without the Shikai and not even realising he hit Kirinji aka not trying and he broke the man’s wrist anyway.

I mean, one simple thing that completely debunks your point is that Tenjiro himself said that he was wrong at estimating Ichigo’s power and thus he got his hand broken, so yeah Tenjiro underestimated Ichigo ~> Tenjiro didn't really know how strong was Ichigo ~> your whole point collapse, gg.

You don't care even if Ichigo was off-guard? what next? you are going to say "I don't care if Tenjiro said that he was wrong at estimating Ichigo’s power" he is still correct at estimating it???

Stop ignoring valid evidence just because it doesn't suit your opinion, IDC about your opinion here.
Again nothing you have provided suggests that Tenjiro is relative to Ichigo, you are saying that Tenjiro knows how powerful was Ichigo before healing right? even if you are correct, when did Tenjiro claim that he is stronger than that Ichigo?? Tenjiro said his punch would have killed Ichigo if he wasn't healed, if Ichigo wasn't healed it means we are talking about that weakened Ichigo, that weakened Ichigo isn't = full power FB Ichigo, got it?

it doesnt matter what you think actually, they arent relative
There's blatantly a difference between sp and actions being surprised by ichigo doing better than he thought doesn't matter. especially since hes gauging when ichigo is done healing so be blatantly does know how around how strong he is

Ichigo has done something similar before and it was his max power. So I dont take it as much especially since the reflexes are emphasized, idk why the only other time this happened wouldn't be referenced here. I also dont think you can say in what way ichigo exceeded his expectations. Be it speed or ap or just reflexes. since either way hes reading his sp

well no not even then, since ichigo gets stronger every fight + has had some recovery time + is already getting healed. So I dont even know if it is a weaker ichigo, esp since you can read tenjiros 2x stronger statement with this as meaning.
"if you weren't twice as strong that hit would've killed you"

One thing to point out about Ichigo here is that this is just his base. Like ….. FB Shikai without his sword. This ain’t even Kirinji having possible scaling to FB Bankai, it’s him vs FB Shikai without the Shikai and not even realising he hit Kirinji aka not trying and he broke the man’s wrist anyway.
no this is fb bankai ichigo, ichigo just doesnt have his sword and neither does kirinji.

Back