• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Still don't get how is the visionary considered a power limited by stats (and thus galaxy room being an outlier) when he can boost said stats just by imaging it meaning that it has this limit.
That's why Gremmy should be 3-C and no one scale to this besides SK and maybe Yhwach
Need to create a thread with Novel statement.

5vjp74.jpg

LMAO, most of the verse actually can reach tier 5, Im fine with if you can make Kisuke share the same tier as Ichigo and Yhwach
No matter what rating the characters end up having, I can't see any reasonable scaling for making Kisuke be on the same tier as Ichigo or Yhwach.

the kogyoku is a dimension with a sun or I am wrong, and it was created by the blanks, even if we get back to tier 5 realms, blanks should be tier high 4C at least. Making Yhwach at leat That strong, If I remember correctly

the kogyoku is a dimension with a sun or I am wrong, and it was created by the blanks, even if we get back to tier 5 realms, blanks should be tier high 4C at least. Making Yhwach at leat That strong, If I remember correctly
I still don't see how realms are just Planets.

Accidentally posted this on the revision thread lol I meant to post it here.... anyways

I unironically crafted this blog yesterday.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...YL3u8euvGj-qW55EM/edit#heading=h.dss1n3xxv1nw
World of the Living, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are planets. I don’t think this needs much elaboration. HOWEVER, they’re also realms (I’ll call them universes, for which I’ll drop an explanation later). The terms WotL, SS and HM are and can be used for both the planets and the universes. This is confirmed both visually in the manga and contextually through the CFYOW novel.
As stated in CFYOW novel, Yhwach wanted to return the world to its original state. As we already confirmed, Soul King split the primordial world (aka the world in its original state) into 3 universes. Thereby, Yhwach wanting to uno reverse Soul King’s actions would mean he wants to destroy the universes and fuse them, as destroying the planets would accomplish nothing.

That thread lacks the common sense. I still don't get it how some agreed with the thread.
Lack of knowledge would be a decent guess. I still don't understand to this day the whole thing about only mods's votes counting. Yeah, call a bunch of mods with either questionable or nonexistent knowledge on certain verse to deliver the final blow. The problem is that these mods will decide what makes sense to them, not what makes sense contextually.

Knowledgeable members are just... there. All they can do is provide arguments that may or may not be accounted to begin with since they're ordinary members and not mods (excluding Arc and IMade as they have built quite the reputation).

Lack of knowledge would be a decent guess. I still don't understand to this day the whole thing about only mods's votes counting. Yeah, call a bunch of mods with either questionable or nonexistent knowledge on certain verse to deliver the final blow. The problem is that these mods will decide what makes sense to them, not what makes sense contextually.

Knowledgeable members are just... there. All they can do is provide arguments that may or may not be accounted to begin with since they're ordinary members and not mods (excluding Arc and IMade as they have built quite the reputation).
I still don't get it whats the hate for bleach. 😂. I mean it has proof from manga, Databook and Novels to back it up. Still wiki staff wants to downgrade the verse to Planetary.

I mean the novel says the universe is going to be destroyed a couple times and still it seems to go over the oppositions head for the past year. I doubt a graph will mean anything.

This has literally come down to a battle of attrition with the same damn people every 2-3 months. 🤣
I thought the raws only mentioned "sekai", no? I do know for a fact Viz mentioned universe couple times, but I don't trust them.

I thought the raws only mentioned "sekai", no? I do know for a fact Viz mentioned universe couple times, but I don't trust them.
Thats the thing though. When we only had fan translations, they wanted us to use the offical release. Now that we have the official translations, they want to use fan translations.

I mean, I'm pretty sure most of the arguments in that thread got debunked, and many questions were raised that weren't answered by AKM IMO so I think someone should just summarize shortly how the OP points don't make any sense actually.

Also, you all need to relax lol, especially Toaa and nightmare you need a snickers xD

Back