• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He was completely aware of what was happening in Hueco Mundo whilst he himself was in WoTL, and as you pointed out, he was also aware that Yhwach's Reiatsu was destroyed while he was in Muken, which is isolated.
Are you referring aizen telling ichigo about his “ progression “ in which the author references his battle with ulquiorra and release grimmjow on panel ?

Are you referring aizen telling ichigo about his “ progression “ in which the author references his battle with ulquiorra and release grimmjow on panel ?
He was aware of the events that went on in Hueco Mundo while he was in Karakura Town, yeah.

Interesting……. because that situation by itself. isn’t precise enough to grant him said key or at least it shouldn’t be.

aizen sensing yhwach’s reiatsu from within the muken. was the only thing I could think of. If I was arguing for aizen, to allow him to perceive something similar to the limbo clones.

I guess I’m going to look for a thread in which the key request was accepted
This one?

There are more feats not listed in there.

1. Aizen knew Ichigo was in the Soul King Palace dimension while he was on his chair looking up.

2. From inside the Muken Aizen knew Yhwach’s Reiatsu vanished in Soul Society and on the WofTL.

3. He told Yhwach he knew Ichigo and him were fighting in fierce combat in SK palace.

4. He knew how Ichigo’s and Renji’ new bankais look to use KS on Yhwach without seeing them personally.

5. When talking to Kyoraku in Muken, Aizen ask him if he was going to breathe the air from the SS or Seireitei that just got destroyed by Yhwach.

I may be forgetting other feats.

This one?

1. Aizen knew Ichigo was in the Soul King Palace dimension while he was on his chair looking up.

2. From inside the Muken Aizen knew Yhwach’s Reiatsu vanished in Soul Society and on the WofTL.

3. He told Yhwach he knew Ichigo and him were fighting in fierce combat in SK palace.

4. He knew how Ichigo’s and Renji’ new bankais look to use KS on Yhwach without seeing them personally.

5. When talking to Kyoraku in Muken, Aizen ask him if he was going to breathe the air from the SS or Seireitei that just got destroyed by Yhwach.

6. He clearly seemed to know about the events of CFYOW, especially Tokinada death, even though he was trapped in Muken.

This one?

Ty so much I love you

I wasn’t attempting to disprove your examples. I don’t believe I presented a single rebuttal in this thread tbh stop being weird please
I think it's because you said this
Interesting……. because that situation by itself. isn’t precise enough to grant him said key (Do you mean abilities?) or at least it shouldn’t be.
Making it seem like you disagree with Aizen having
Extrasensory Perception (Able to detect Reiatsu from a different dimension), Cosmic Awareness (Able to sense and can tell what is going on in different dimensions)

I wasn’t attempting to disprove your examples. I don’t believe I presented a single rebuttal in this thread tbh stop being weird please
How is that being weird?

You haven't presented a single rebuttal because you don't have one, there are more feats of Aizen having Cosmic Awareness than there is Naruto and Sasuke combined, if anyones being weird, it's you with your pointless questions.

How is that being weird?

You haven't presented a single rebuttal because you don't have one, there are more feats of Aizen having Cosmic Awareness than there is Naruto and Sasuke combined, if anyones being weird, it's you with your pointless questions.
It’s weird because you just admitted that I haven’t presented a single counter argument towards your examples “because I don’t have one “ despite prior to you heavily implied that I tried to disprove your examples . You’re not making any sense I feel as though you’re projecting hostility towards me because my @ is sasukesolos

Last edited:
It’s weird because you just admitted that I haven’t presented single counter argumentstowards your examples “because I don’t have one “ despite prior to you heavily implied that I tried to disprove your examples . You’re not making any sense I feel as though you’re projecting hostility towards me because my @ is sasukesolos
Can you blame me? It's clear I'm not the only one having trouble understanding what you're saying.

I'm not projecting hostility to you, on the contrary, calling me weird is the most hostile thing that's been said between us.

I don't care what your name is, if you got that impression from my comparison with Naruto/Sasuke, I only used that example because I assumed it's one your familiar with, given that your question pertains to Madara.

Right , so you can disagree with a statement without attempting to disprove , counter the statement or examples to support the statement wouldn’t you agree ?
So you disagree with Aizen having Cosmic Awareness but don't actually care to explain why you disagree?

Quality debating

Anyone can disagree with something, the hard part is explaining why you disagree.

Right , so you can disagree with a statement without attempting to disprove , counter the statement or examples to support the statement wouldn’t you agree ?
So basically, you disagree with something without even explaining why you disagree in the first place?

I wonder why people, specifically verse supporters, may have taken offense to what you said.

So you disagree with Aizen having Cosmic Awareness but don't actually care to explain why you disagree?

Quality debating

Anyone can disagree with something, the hard part is explaining why you disagree.

Quality debating

that example was to prove whether or not someone disagrees doesn’t suggest a rebuttal was presented

that’s not me saying I disagree or Agree with anything. infact I never implied or suggested I was against the examples given. except the one i presented, “ quality debating “ literally no indication of a push back why are you projecting? to assume i objectively disagree with aizen having the ability . If anything the examples I was given earlier by you mainly. are not good examples I would say there terrible compared to other feats given , out there “

that example was to prove whether or not someone disagrees doesn’t suggest a rebuttal was presented

that’s not me saying I disagree or Agree with anything. infact I never implied or suggested I was against the examples given. except the one i presented, “ quality debating “ literally no indication of a push back why are you projecting? to assume i objectively disagree with aizen having the ability . If anything the examples I was given earlier by you mainly. are not good examples I would say there terrible compared to other feats given , out there “
I would love to continue arguing pointless things with you, but frankly, reading your posts is beginning to hurt my eyes, I can barely even understand what you're saying.

I think he disagrees on the Fake Karakura Town Arc feat.
Originally I never agreed or disagreed with any of the feats given.
I Simply presented an example to why disagreement doesn’t equate to attempted counter arguments I believe they ran with that for whatever reason.

my intention was to find out when the ability in question got accepted. it has nothing to do with madara or naruto characters. I only referenced the limbo clones, because I was directly addressing Apple lord’s post who just so happens to be talking about madara vs aizen .

I'm gonna be a grandpa till Bleach comes back.🗿🗿🗿🗿

Screenshot-20210914-081059-Twitter.jpg

They only just started production? Yeah, it's gonna take a while then

Still, most people have waited almost a decade, I'm sure they can wait another year or two, myself included.

They only just started production? Yeah, it's gonna take a while then

Still, most people have waited almost a decade, I'm sure they can wait another year or two, myself included.
Is the production different from pre production? Cause I remember hearing that it had 2.5 Years in pre production

Back