• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Then stop trying to make stupid assumptions like I'm trying to have a go at your favorite verse. I cannot stress enough that I have zero interest in revising Bleach where the Seireitei is concerned.
Bleach isn't even my favorite verse, Castlevania is.

Alright, I'll hold you to that whatever the conclusion of your thread is.

He approved of using word of God. Kubo gave us 400 spirit ri size Seireitei in Fade to Black (while the story is not canon) we have confirmation from an interview that he created every detail of that movie. Kubo believes Seireitei to be near a 1000 miles which is consistent with the terrain given to us in the manga and light novel.

Honestly, people should stop making accusations at this point. If Damage actually made a size thread for Seireitei after his current one goes through, that is when you can actually cry loophole. As is, Damage made it fairly clear he wants no part in Bleach CRTs not even 2 weeks ago at this point so I dunno why any claims are being made about his motives.

Like your previous work, in this year’s movie we heard you were involved since the early stage.

Around March I think it all started when the director Abe and the movie staffs came to me. From that time director Abe wanted a “Back to the beginning” theme and wished the main characters Ichigo and Rukia to be the focus of the story. On top of that he wanted to portray something that linked to the first chapter of Bleach, the original appearance of Bleach… For me, I was very happy to know that the movie was heading that direction and said “That’s good, let’s go with that!” And from there on I joined in the production and put together the story and the setting after discussing it with everyone.

Honestly, people should stop making accusations at this point. If Damage actually made a size thread for Seireitei after his current one goes through, that is when you can actually cry loophole. As is, Damage made it fairly clear he wants no part in Bleach CRTs not even 2 weeks ago at this point so I dunno why any claims are being made about his motives.
He would just go to his friend who made the God Tier downgrade thread to make the new thread. He could bring his other friends and pass by and say "I agree" to join the conversation.

Don't generalize it to "people", just say "Purgy", no reason to be afraid of calling me out.

My accusations aren't baseless, Damage has a pretty deep history of messing with Bleach in shady ways here, finding a loophole to get around a banned topic is hardly the worst thing I'd expect him to do.

But regardless, let's stop, if Damage does make a Seireitei revision thread, then as you said, I can bitch about it there, while also saying I told you so.

Don't generalize it to "people", just say "Purgy", no reason to be afraid of calling me out.

My accusations aren't baseless, Damage has a pretty deep history of messing with Bleach in shady ways here, finding a loophole to get around a banned topic is hardly the worst thing I'd expect him to do.

But regardless, let's stop, if Damage does make a Seireitei revision thread, then as you said, I can bitch about it there, while also saying I told you so.
How many times have I cried about that and nothing happened? Everyone just jump on me and called me crazy. Have fun or just ignore it.

In this situation? Yes it’s just you but I am talking about in general. Fairly certain you aren’t the only one who has accused Damage of doing X, Y or Z lol
By all means. If you’re right, you’re right.

It might surprise you but it has nothing to do with the Seireitei at all, and I don't care about Bleach ratings anymore (at least where the Seireitei is concerned).
First of all I want to say that I greatly respect your comments and that I have been following them for a while, but I want to leave my opinion:

1-) I find any pixel scaling as unreliable as possible.

it's because?

a-) the author of the work usually never knows how to draw the actual size, especially in fight scenes; even more so the kubo who already stated that he doesn't focus on scenarios

b -) Another point that breaks the calculations by pixels is the perspective that the character or object is of what we want to calculate. Because usually it can be much smaller or larger :

A great example of this is that it is impossible to calculate the cupula de las noches with the lanza del relp scene. Because if it's calculated with the outside, we don't have a perspective of ichigo with the pillars, since he's far away...

And if we are going to calculate pillars from inside the dome of las noches, we have many with more than 100 meters, and in a very small part

My opinion :

1-) Nothing is more reliable than the author's statements of distance or time

2-) I'm still against universal level positions in the work. I get mult - planetary

Many here consider the SS to be planetary size.

And as far as I know there is a map that shows the size of the SS in relation to the sereitei.

And a comic drawing of yoruichi that shows the same proportion

Which would probably give a size of the sereitei bigger than the declared one lol

Stated radius = 1178.1 km
Yoruichi radius = 509.3 km
Yoruichi's would be a lowball then since it's an "at least" value for the sizes, the calcer assumed a lowballed speed.

The stated radius being around twice Yoruichi's just means they travel twice as fast as what iMade used

what is the calculation 1178 km ?
Stated = they said it, there is no calc

Yoruichi's would be a lowball then since it's an "at least" value for the sizes, the calcer assumed a lowballed speed.

The stated radius being around twice Yoruichi's just means they travel twice as fast as what iMade used
Personally, I find the stated size perfectly fine, but I don't have the time to implement a proposal (nor do I too much care atm), we'd just be making our High 6-A characters higher into High 6-A.

Personally, I find the stated size perfectly fine, but I don't have the time to implement a proposal (nor do I too much care atm), we'd just be making our High 6-A characters higher into High 6-A.
Yeah I understand that, I'm just saying that personally the stated should be used since it's not contradicted.

I quote offsite which you already saw
If a statement says someone is moving at mach 1294 and a calc says they're moving at at least mach 1000, I wouldn't average it

Yeah I understand that, I'm just saying that personally the stated should be used since it's not contradicted.

I quote offsite which you already saw
The problem with the FtB statement is its canonicity, that's pretty much the reason it isn't used as anything more than supportive evidence.

The movie itself isn't canon at all, but there's evidence that Kubo worked on it and approved of it.

The problem with the FtB statement is its canonicity, that's pretty much the reason it isn't used as anything more than supportive evidence.

The movie itself isn't canon at all, but there's evidence that Kubo worked on it and approved of it.
Ok that's a valid issue

sorry, but where is this distance declared?

I mean it's directly stated Kubo worked on the setting.

I'm fine with pixel scaling in general, but only when it's done within a single scan. The moment you add another scan, the calc is 99% bound to become flawed. That is because authors don't draw anything 1:1 ratio when they include something in multiple pages.

Same goes for using statements and applying them to scans, like the Las Noches one. It'd be flawed to assume Kubo drew LN in 1:1 ratio to his statement about its size.

Same goes for one of Gremmy's meteor calcs. It's a total assumption that the meteor was drawn in 1:1 ratio to how big Seireitei would be if drawn in proper size.

I can’t wait for Aizen to lose to Madara’s limbo clones. Death battle won’t even research that part mark my words. Nothing would surprise me more than to see Tokinada's weakness added to Aizen's KS counters. "Madara can not only see through Kyoka Suigetsu, remove it with his Shanrigan, KS has shown to be escapable before by flexing your reaitsu."
Hmm, what does aizen have in his key that allows him to sense the limbo clones ?

I mean it's directly stated Kubo worked on the setting.
Wouldn't by the same logic that states FtB isn't canon, CFYOW should also be non-canonical? An extra piece of media fitting the timeline is hardly the qualifier for something's canonicity, and what matters more imho is if the original author was involved in the work. Statements describing the lore of a world in a non-canonical work should still be taken as canonical if the author is explicitly stated to have worked on the setting.

Hmm, what does aizen have in his key that allows him to sense the limbo clones ?
This I believe

Extrasensory Perception (Able to detect Reiatsu from a different dimension), Cosmic Awareness (Able to sense and can tell what is going on in different dimensions)

This is similar to Naruto's

Extrasensory Perception (His sensory capabilities are increased to the point that he can detect invisible clones that exist in another dimension)
Cosmic Awareness (could sense Sasuke in another dimension)

Well the story isn't canon because it doesn't fit within the Bleach main timeline, but that doesn't discredit the info in the movie if Kubo okayed/created that info.
Which is what I (and other people in this thread) said. Plus, and this is for someone not convinced, that Kubo has stated before that he doesn't like whatever happened in a non canonical work, as he did in hellverse. If the author is directly stated to work on the setting in one story, and liked the story, and has the capability (and freedom) to state he didn't like the other because it went in a different direction to his vision, I think it counts for something if he did fit some lore into a non canonical story because it was his vision. I mean, this has happened before (see Zanpakuto arc).

This I believe

Extrasensory Perception (Able to detect Reiatsu from a different dimension), Cosmic Awareness (Able to sense and can tell what is going on in different dimensions)

This is similar to Naruto's

Extrasensory Perception (His sensory capabilities are increased to the point that he can detect invisible clones that exist in another dimension)
Cosmic Awareness (could sense Sasuke in another dimension)
Right , to apply this did they use aizen being able to sense yhwach’s “ remnants “ while he was within muken?

Do we have a rough number for the flow of souls?

I recall it being labeled as countless or infinite but don't remember where from.

That I do not know.
That I do not know.
Interesting……. because that situation by itself. isn’t precise enough to grant him said key or at least it shouldn’t be.

aizen sensing yhwach’s reiatsu from within the muken. was the only thing I could think of. If I was arguing for aizen, to allow him to perceive something similar to the limbo clones.

I guess I’m going to look for a thread in which the key request was accepted

Interesting……. because that situation by itself. isn’t precise enough to grant him said key or at least it shouldn’t be.

aizen sensing yhwach’s reiatsu from within the muken. was the only thing I could think of. If I was arguing for aizen, to allow him to perceive something similar to the limbo clones.

I guess I’m going to look for a thread in which the key request was accepted
He was completely aware of what was happening in Hueco Mundo whilst he himself was in WoTL, and as you pointed out, he was also aware that Yhwach's Reiatsu was destroyed while he was in Muken, which is isolated.

Back