• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I still think Yhwach should have infinite speed with the Almighty.
Last time I brought this up, apparently the problem was that if Yhwach has it - all characters with fate hax should.
I don't think that's a viable reason to ignore it to begin with, and while Yhwach is the only character with fate hax im fond of, I'm pretty sure his fate hax are more on the aggressive side and that perhaps some other fate hax function in a different way.

When I brought it up, the answer was generally that fate hax itself functions as sort of infinite speed, but we just don't list it because it would be redundant.

8146213-img_20210911_225937.jpg

I'm sorry, but this does not sound like the type of fate hax Yhwach has. There's clearly different ways to manipulate fate and clearly not all of them would result in infinite speed.

(Literally took this out of a random profile, so correct if im wrong. But you get the point)

I'm sorry, but this does not sound like the type of fate hax Yhwach has. There's clearly different ways to manipulate fate and clearly not all of them would result in infinite speed.

(Literally took this out of a random profile, so correct if im wrong. But you get the point)
Are you referring to movement speed with the almighty? It's similar to what Lille does except that both attack and movement

ngl that kinda sounds like Gerard's ability with his "Miracle", but I'm assuming that's weaker than fate manipulation. Also doesn't Gerard have probability manipulation or am I mistaking his ability? He basically makes the impossible happen because it's a miracle, so wouldn't you need another hax to counter it?

Last edited:
IIRC it takes place in the beginning of Arrancar arc, so...
And yes, it is canon. The only canon Bleach movie.
IDK what arrancar is, I am ep 64 when the sasuke aizen guy becomes pulls a jesus and then leaves, then there is like a 2 year long filler. So I'm supposed to watch it now?

IDK what arrancar is, I am ep 64 when the sasuke aizen guy becomes pulls a jesus and then leaves, then there is like a 2 year long filler. So I'm supposed to watch it now?
Yeah, I think it's fine if you watch it now. You should still wait for someone else's opinion, as I don't remember if it contains any spoilers for the next arc.

I can’t wait for Aizen to lose to Madara’s limbo clones. Death battle won’t even research that part mark my words. Nothing would surprise me more than to see Tokinada's weakness added to Aizen's KS counters. "Madara can not only see through Kyoka Suigetsu, remove it with his Shanrigan, KS has shown to be escapable before by flexing your reaitsu."

Last edited:
It might surprise you but it has nothing to do with the Seireitei at all, and I don't care about Bleach ratings anymore (at least where the Seireitei is concerned).
So you're saying this proposition won't affect the Seireitei size at all even though Bleach is one of the reasons you created the thread, as you said in the OP.

So you're saying this proposition won't affect the Seireitei size at all even though Bleach is one of the reasons you created the thread, as you said in the OP.
I said that Bleach is one of the inspirations for this, which it is, but I have zero interests in making any CRT's for Bleach.

EDIT: In fact all I really said is that I used to take a lowball approach for these, including for verses such as Bleach, which is true, is it not?

I can’t wait for Aizen to lose to Madara’s limbo clones. Death battle won’t even research that part mark my words. Nothing would surprise me more than to see Tokinada's weakness added to Aizen's KS counters. "Madara can not only see through Kyoka Suigetsu, remove it with his Shanrigan, KS has shown to be escapable before by flexing your reaitsu."
you should have a bit more faith lol

I said that Bleach is one of the inspirations for this, which it is, but I have zero interests in making any CRT's for Bleach.
That didn't really answer my question

Will your proposed revision impact the Seireitei size, it's a simple question.

It doesn't matter if you intend to do it, the point is that you're literally finding a loophole to revise the size because discussing it directly is a banned topic.

Hell, you even brought up Bleach's example directly;
  • 2) If you have multiple / different valid scaling methods for size, then an average size from the range of values from the valid methods should be used if the value is necessary for further calculations.
(This is the Mid End approach. If the different visuals of a particular landmark or location are all valid, then an average of the results from the scaling will get us to the most accurate and fairest result for our estimation of its size. This applies also to methods for size that can be calculated such as using walking speed or running speed in a set timeframe to find a distance travelled. No matter how we calc it or pixelscale it, we are never truly finding the actual size of whatever it is we're scaling. We're only creating estimates of the size based on figures for other frames of reference, or assumptions. Because these size calcs can form the basis for other calcs, the butterfly effect can cause sweeping upgrades or downgrades just based on how you find the size value, and which panels you choose to use)

@Purgy; I don't care about Bleach. Stop trying to make this all about Bleach. Leave me alone.

Also, I said nothing about Bleach there. You do realize that highlighted bit applies to Naruto and other verses as well?

Don't they think Aizen's Hado 90 is the same as Monster Aizen Full-Incantation Hado 90? That already means that Madara is gonna win imo.

@Purgy; I don't care about Bleach. Stop trying to make this all about Bleach. Leave me alone.

Also, I said nothing about Bleach there. You do realize that highlighted bit applies to Naruto and other verses as well?
This is the Bleach General Discussion thread, I never forced you to respond to my original post.

This is the Bleach General Discussion thread, I never forced you to respond to my original post.
Then stop trying to make stupid assumptions like I'm trying to have a go at your favorite verse. I cannot stress enough that I have zero interest in revising Bleach where the Seireitei is concerned.

Back