• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Off topic, but do any of you guess know in terms of AP/DC what Chad's "La Muerte" actually scales to? (ignoring his scaling chain)

alright thanks
It might be higher or lower depending on what you assume the Las Noches walls are made of but he did Kool Aid man thru a wall with it. It’s AP would be listed on his page if you’re curious. If you want to really wank it Tesla thought it might’ve damaged Nnoitra lol so go ham there.

What’s the consensus on fullbring shikai ichigo vs post resurrection hollowfied Ichigo? Like who do you think is stronger?
PRH Ichigo has better feats and showings than FBS Ichigo, cutting base Aizen vs splitting a cloud. It’s FB Bankai Ichigo that has some more insane (wankable) scaling. Albeit you can take the “gain power surpassing what you previously had” and interpret it as Fullbring > Dangai but that’s about the only way to wank the form. To me narratively FB Bankai Ichigo was always supposed to be >= Post Res Hollow Ichigo. FB Bankai Ichigo while heavily fatigued burnt a casual Yhwach’s arm, it’s like the cutting Aizen feat but against Yhwach. If you wanna be like Bankai is a 10x multiplier (so Shikai is a tenth of Bankai) and scale FB Bankai to Yhwach that would put FB Shikai at Shikai Yama level (via Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama = 10x Shikai Yama). That would make FB Shikai stronger. It’s very speculative imo

The way I’ve always thought of it was like this: Ichigo’s Fullbring and Hollow powers are very similar (Fullbring is often noted similar to a Hollow’s power), so I view the Fullbring Shikai and Bankai as the regular Shikai and Bankai but with a “Hollow form” integrated within the sword already. Like Ichigo constantly has his mask out, except obviously it’s just him wearing his Fullbring. That’s just the vibe I got

If it wasn’t for the novel statements, Aizen would have been powercliffed like mad with the timeskip so I honestly believe FB is already enough to be > 2nd Mask. The only way he somehow isn’t would be to say all the Captains got weaker since the Winter War.

Something random i thought off : To become a captain , the most used method is to show your bankai to other ranked officers yes ?

i wonder what complete insanity happened when Hirako showned his . Imagine the whole room full of captain and lieutenant starting going at each other throat instantly haha .

i meant if when shinji used his bankai , yama then decided to use his bankai when he saw that he was suddently surrounded by ennemies .

Last edited:
There are other ways to become Captain, like defeating the previous Captain in battle (like Kenny did), or taking the spot of someone else after death or leave (like Urahara did after that chick went to the Royal Guards).

There’s an effective radius to Shinji’s Bankai so he prolly went to the boonies angered some wild animals and was like “watch this shit”

PRH Ichigo has better feats and showings than FBS Ichigo, cutting base Aizen vs splitting a cloud. It’s FB Bankai Ichigo that has some more insane (wankable) scaling. Albeit you can take the “gain power surpassing what you previously had” and interpret it as Fullbring > Dangai but that’s about the only way to wank the form. To me narratively FB Bankai Ichigo was always supposed to be >= Post Res Hollow Ichigo. FB Bankai Ichigo while heavily fatigued burnt a casual Yhwach’s arm, it’s like the cutting Aizen feat but against Yhwach. If you wanna be like Bankai is a 10x multiplier (so Shikai is a tenth of Bankai) and scale FB Bankai to Yhwach that would put FB Shikai at Shikai Yama level (via Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama = 10x Shikai Yama). That would make FB Shikai stronger. It’s very speculative imo
Yeah I have trouble placing the 2 but remember too fullbring shikai Ichigo also manhandled base Quilge who for sure holds a special place among at least the regular quincies when all the other captains were struggling against the sternritter they fought. I was actually gonna bring up in the sternritter crt about FB bankai Ichigo with Quincy powers scaling to Yhwach considering he was able to react to and did more damage to him than shikai Yamamoto did to Royd who’s far weaker than Yhwach. I also wanted to bring up his speed because I don’t really see a reason why FB shinigami Ichigo wouldn’t be at least as fast as his post resurrection self. What do you think?

There’s numerous statements that say his regular Fullbring > the power he once had which I feel would most commonly refer to the power he used the most (Hollow Bankai) which is why it upscales

There’s numerous statements that say his regular Fullbring > the power he once had which I feel would most commonly refer to the power he used the most (Hollow Bankai) which is why it upscales
I agree with that statement too. He also has the feat of doing more damage to a stronger Orihime’s shield than Ulquiorra did to a weaker Orihime’s shield. Oh also going back to him fighting Quilge, the only 2 other shinigami I can recall that easily beat sternritter were Kenpachi and Yamamoto. Granted some didn’t get to use their bankai but Kenpachi was in base and Yamamoto was in shikai so I think that also speaks volumes for how strong fullbring shinigami Ichigo is

why is as nodt country?
I was going to handle some of the Post-Timeskip changes from that previous thread in the new Sternritter CRT I've made.

But tbh that is one that I could update right away. I'll handle that now.

Was there ever a reason given why R1 Ulquiorra is the only Espada and one of the only pre time skip characters that’s MHS+? Seems a little inaccurate IMO

actually he’s one of the only characters period that are MHS+ barring certain versions of Ichigo, bankai Kenpachi and some novel scaling characters. And even then he’s still faster then them considering they pretty much scale to like Mach 1294 and Ulquiorra scales to Mach 4625.

Was there ever a reason given why R1 Ulquiorra is the only Espada and one of the only pre time skip characters that’s MHS+? Seems a little inaccurate IMO

actually he’s one of the only characters period that are MHS+ barring certain versions of Ichigo, bankai Kenpachi and some novel scaling characters. And even then he’s still faster then them considering they pretty much scale to like Mach 1294 and Ulquiorra scales to Mach 4625.
That might be one of the remnants of the previous speed scaling revisions, where Ulquiorra's ratings may have been overlooked.

can someone give me the page where YH is talking about true shikai ichigo being on the same level as the power to defeat aizen (cant find the damn page)

can someone give me the page where YH is talking about true shikai ichigo being on the same level as the power to defeat aizen (cant find the damn page)
BPMwUyW.png

soul king is probably in a good mood never had this many guests before, wait is he a neet? doesn't go out well can't and the almighty is his version even a better version then the internet nice.

BLEACH_68_-_p131_aKraa.jpg

高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に

そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を

再び取り戻したのは

私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

The power you raised up to take down Aizen Sousuke...

And the power that you lost to defeat him...

You've regained it...

Only to cut down the life of the Soul King right before my eyes!

i think its to hopeful but if they can the pull the animation they did with the later filler arcs and ginjo vs ichigo i could die happy
edit: ichigo vs the green dude

BLEACH_68_-_p131_aKraa.jpg

高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に

そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を

再び取り戻したのは

私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

The power you raised up to take down Aizen Sousuke...

And the power that you lost to defeat him...

You've regained it...

Only to cut down the life of the Soul King right before my eyes!
I think I finally understand why they show Ginjo when he mentions “regaining his lost power”. While it’s TS that’s the power equivalent to Mugetsu, he technically regained his Shinigami powers with Ginjo and only had it reforged at Reiokyu, not restored. Or that’s just my head canon

Back