• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritter Profiles Revision [Bleach]

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
The purpose of this revision thread is to primarily address the ratings and justifications of the Sternritter profiles and the characters who scale to them.

There are a few topics that I'd like to cover which are;

1) Revising Mask de Masculine's ratings

2) Durability of the Sternritter girls

3) Ratings of characters who have stolen Bankai

4) Ratings of the Elite Sternritter

5) Post-Timeskip Ichigo and Quilge

But to keep things focused, I only want to discuss these one at at a time and get through them in an orderly procession.

So regarding Mask first off, his "Partial Cheers" key is this:

Attack Potency: Country level (After getting stronger from James' power-up he quickly defeated Rojuro and Kensei who used Bankai), Large Country level with Star Satsujin Punch (This punch is 10 times more powerful)

The issue here is that Rose and Kensei weren't using Hollowfication, so scaling him to their Country level ratings is wrong. He should be scaling to their Bankai ratings which would be Small Country level or 3.366 Teratons.

This would make his Star Satsujin Punch to be 33.66 Teratons, or Country level.

Mask De Masculine becomes:

Attack Potency: Small Country level (After getting stronger from James' power-up he quickly defeated Rojuro and Kensei who used Bankai), Country level with Star Satsujin Punch (This punch is 10 times more powerful)

Renji would be updated from this to become:

Attack Potency: Country level (Effortlessly blocked Mask De Masculine Star Satsujin Punch), Large Country level with Bankai (Renji’s Bankai multiplies his AP and Durability by at least 5. Effortlessly defeated a Full Powered Vollständig Mask)

So, that's the first proposal.

The next topic is regarding the durability justifications of the Sternritter girls:

Candice:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, took a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, also stated by Liltotto that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

Liltotto:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, stated by her that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger, also took a The Power punch from Meninas), higher with Blut Vene

Giselle:

> Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into a building by a non-serious Ichigo, took a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, stated by Liltotto that he couldn't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

Meninas:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, also stated by Liltotto that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

I think that the point of them survivng a Burner Finger 1 and being able to keep fighting should be moved to their stamina.

If look at the feat when it happened here and here, Bazz-B's Burner Finger pierces through them completely. They didn't tank his attack or withstand it. If he aimed for their heads, maybe they would have instantly died.

This is an endurance feat for them that they can get back up after being pierced through like this, but it is not a durability feat.

I don't think we need to change their ratings for now; just moving that justification is all that needs doing for this topic.

Last edited:
Mask beat up Bankai Kensei though and that would have given him the same multiplier as Hollowfication.
That doesn't mean that Kensei's durability is increased by his multiplier, or necessarily his AP.

He states that his Bankai packs the power of the explosion his Shikai generates into his fist and keeps up the power so long as the fist is in contact. No mention of the explosions themselves being made five times stronger, or his durability rising 5 times either.

Kensei is also already 6-B with Bankai for fighting Wonderweiss (he wasn’t hollowfied then iirc)

I think we ought to revise that too. Kensei's fight was 100% off-screen and we don't know how well he was able to fight him.

We don't even know if he fought Resureccion Wonderweiss.

I think we ought to revise that too. Kensei's fight was 100% off-screen and we don't know how well he was able to fight him.

We don't even know if he fought Resureccion Wonderweiss.
Considering base Wonderweiss' punch was casually blocked by base Kensei, I highly doubt Wonderweiss could defeat Bankai Kensei without going into Resureccion.

I always assumed Wonderweiss was in res when he beat Kensei, because when he appeared behind Yama he was already in res form.

Probably.

But that wouldn't be a justification for Bankai Kensei to be scaling to Country level like it is currently on his profile.

Probably.

But that wouldn't be a justification for Bankai Kensei to be scaling to Country level like it is currently on his profile.
Perhaps a “likely 6-B with Bankai (presumably fought Res Wonderweiss for a brief period of time and Bankai generally amps one by at least 5x)”

Perhaps a “likely 6-B with Bankai (presumably fought Res Wonderweiss for a brief period of time and Bankai generally amps one by at least 5x)”

I think we have enough reason to believe that his Bankai doesn't amp his AP or his statistics such as durability by five times, going by the statement from Bankai Kensei, and how Mask handled both Rose and Kensei together. Shikai Rose took an attack from Mask just as well as Bankai Kensei did.

An entirely off-screen fight against Wonderweiss, when we don't know how well his Bankai stacked up against either base Wonderweiss or Resureccion Wonderweiss does not seem like a strong enough foundation to warrant a "likely" rating when the only thing we know of the outcome is that Wonderweiss defeated Kensei somehow.

I'd be willing to say that amped Mask is "At least Low 6-B" from how well he was doing. But I wouldn't put him higher than that.

I think we have enough reason to believe that his Bankai doesn't amp his AP or his statistics such as durability by five times, going by the statement from Bankai Kensei, and how Mask handled both Rose and Kensei together. Shikai Rose took an attack from Mask just as well as Bankai Kensei did.

An entirely off-screen fight against Wonderweiss, when we don't know how well his Bankai stacked up against either base Wonderweiss or Resureccion Wonderweiss does not seem like a strong enough foundation to warrant a "likely" rating when the only thing we know of the outcome is that Wonderweiss defeated Kensei somehow.

I'd be willing to say that amped Mask is "At least Low 6-B" from how well he was doing. But I wouldn't put him higher than that.
First Rose’s durability has no bearing on Kensei’s so Rose taking a hit Bankai Kensei did literally means nothing.

The reason I think likely is warranted for his AP is because: A) he’s a power type so his Bankai amping AP is reasonable, B) he wasn’t demolished off screen by Wonderweiss he survived the encounter and just because you lose doesn’t mean you aren’t relative. His Bankai doing explosions over a period of time would be a better AP feat. Here’s why: if you hit someone with a 100 watt power punch for one second that’s 100 joules of energy, if you distribute a 100 watt power punch over 5 seconds that’s 500 joules of energy. So Mask tanking that extended hit would be a higher durability feat.

I stand by my previous post’s proposal.

The reason I think likely is warranted for his AP is because: A) he’s a power type so his Bankai amping AP is reasonable

Not if we have reason to think otherwise, which it seems that we do.

B) he wasn’t demolished off screen by Wonderweiss he survived the encounter and just because you lose doesn’t mean you aren’t relative.

Just because you fight someone doesn't mean you're relative either. Numerous Vizards and Captains "fought" against Aizen and they all lost.

Since the fight is off-screen we can't say conclusively whether he was even beaten by Resureccion Wonderweiss or base Wonderweiss. And if it was Resureccion Wonderweiss that beat him, we don't know how "relative" he was to him. The only thing we know is that he lost to some form of Wonderweiss.

That's not enough to scale him to 6-B.

His Bankai doing explosions over a period of time would be a better AP feat. Here’s why: if you hit someone with a 100 watt power punch for one second that’s 100 joules of energy, if you distribute a 100 watt power punch over 5 seconds that’s 500 joules of energy. So Mask tanking that extended hit would be a higher durability feat.

That would warrant an "At least Low 6-B" IMO. Maybe an "At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B" for his durability.

I’d be fine with a possibly 6-B for durability for Mask, but given how reiatsu works his AP should scale to his dura.

We got rid of that type of reasoning a long time ago.

AP does not automatically scale to durability.

Btw Like I said before mask got stronger Post kensei then he transformed after shikai renji slapped him then he forced renji to use bankai
& Rose's Bankai in not power type
& shikai rose can Tank so?! That only means shikai rose scales to Bankai Kensei while rose's Bankai isnt power type ao his stats are still similar to him in Bankai but Kensei clearly can get boost from Bankai & the entire wonderweiss fight happened Pre timeskip so I dont See why he cant get stronger like the other Captains got from soul society Arc to Fake Kamakura Town Arc

If Mask is possibly 6-B durability, Kensei’s Bankai would have to have the same possibly 6-B durability.

Did you forget that the only reason why I said he would get a "Possibly 6-B" is the fact that he was unharmed by Low 6-B Kensei? Boosting up Kensei for failing to inflict damage to amped Mask makes zero sense.

And I still think the better rating for Mask anyway is to leave him as "At least Low 6-B".

The 100 watt punch for 1 second vs 5 seconds analogy applies to Kensei’s AP it’s his primary ability. I’d like to get others opinions tho on this below.

First Rose’s durability has no bearing on Kensei’s so Rose taking a hit Bankai Kensei did literally means nothing.

The reason I think likely is warranted for his AP is because: A) he’s a power type so his Bankai amping AP is reasonable, B) he wasn’t demolished off screen by Wonderweiss he survived the encounter and just because you lose doesn’t mean you aren’t relative. His Bankai doing explosions over a period of time would be a better AP feat. Here’s why: if you hit someone with a 100 watt power punch for one second that’s 100 joules of energy, if you distribute a 100 watt power punch over 5 seconds that’s 500 joules of energy. So Mask tanking that extended hit would be a higher durability feat.

I stand by my previous post’s proposal.

Actually for Kensei I’d settle for an “at least Low 6-B, varies with Bankai (the longer the punch connects the more damage it does)”

How about this for Kensei:

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Comparable to Rojuro and Love), Varies with Bankai (The longer his explosive punch is in contact with his target, the more damage is done over time), Country level with Hollowfication (Kensei's Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by 5)

And this for Mask?:

Attack Potency: Small Country level (After getting stronger from James' power-up he quickly defeated Rojuro and Kensei who used Bankai), Country level with Star Satsujin Punch (This punch is 10 times more powerful)

Durability: At least Small Country level, likely higher (Tanked a sustained hit from Kensei's Bankai and took a casual attack from Renji, albeit he was nearly split in half later)

How about this for Kensei:

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Comparable to Rojuro and Love), Varies with Bankai (The longer his explosive punch is in contact with his target, the more damage is done over time), Country level with Hollowfication (Kensei's Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by 5)

And this for Mask?:

Durability: At least Small Country level, likely higher (Tanked a sustained hit from Kensei's Bankai and took a casual attack from Renji, albeit he was nearly split in half later)

In chapter 373 Rose and love tanked attacks from starrks wovles in base. Starrk had blew off their mask and then attack them with another round of wolves and they were still stranding. So i don't think anything should change.

In chapter 373 Rose and love tanked attacks from starrks wovles in base. Starrk had blew off their mask and then attack them with another round of wolves and they were still stranding. So i don't think anything should change.
Starrk also said he had to use the wolves because normal Ceros wouldn't be able to damage Rose and Love, though whether that's referring to their base forms or Hollowfication forms is unclear.

so what has been decided?

So far, the consensus is that Kensei's AP should be like this:
and Mask's AP and Durability should be like this:

Unless someone disagrees.

how would this affect renji and rukia
Because Star Satsujin Punch Mask has been accepted to be 6-B (unless someone has disagreements), I suppose Post-Royal Guard Training Renji in Shikai might now become 6-B as well. Mask at his peak would still most likely be High 6-B due to pressuring Shikai Renji after powering up and then going Vollständig on top of that.
So I'm not certain whether Bankai Renji will stay 6-A.

As for Rukia, she may be downgraded to 6-B as a result of Byakuya and As Nodt's recent downgrades.

Back