• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ehhh I don't think this happened fast enough to justify it being below 10 seconds.

Alternatively an idea that came to mind is using the amount of time it took yukio's box to cross the distance back to the soul Palace

Would it be reasonable to say Post-Absorption Yhwach is at minimum 5x more powerful than SK Absorbed Yhwach given that he absorbed Ichigo's Hollow power in its entirety and Ichigo's Hollow power at its lowest has an accepted multiplier of 5?

I think it's relatively fair since this isn't even factoring in the power he gained from Gerard, Jugram and Ichigo's Quincy power, so it's quite the lowball at that.

Never mind, doesn't make any sense after thinking about it.

Last edited:
Hell Verse - Google Docs

latest_1.webp

I mean sure, but that would clearly never be accepted here.

And by overpowered I thought you were referring to some hax abilities or something, even if that was accepted, it would basically just be Pre-Timeskip Ichigo with different AP and speed.

I think Clyde said something about Ichigo being able to be intangible like Obito because the hellverse creatures could do that, so Ichigo should be able to as well.

I really wish Kubo confirmed he Multiverse Theory completely. It makes much more sense for Soul Society, the Living World and Hueco Mundo to be complete universes instead of just planets. The other smaller realms could be like smaller pocket universes.

But I guess that would throw the scaling even more out of wack.

I really wish Kubo confirmed he Multiverse Theory completely. It makes much more sense for Soul Society, the Living World and Hueco Mundo to be complete universes instead of just planets. The other smaller realms could be like smaller pocket universes.

But I guess that would throw the scaling even more out of wack.
On the novels they say it, also TWOTL is ment to represent our universe etc. With SS being a copy of it

+ u have the SK cutting the OG universe in 2

As for the little dimensions (valley of screams) they are of various sizes

Is nobody a bit surprised that the Shiba ancestor offered himself as a replacement for the Soul King? He really had the Almighty too back then. It was not because he had an enormous amount of spiritual energy, right? 🤔

Is nobody a bit surprised that the Shiba ancestor offered himself as a replacement for the Soul King? He really had the Almighty too back then. It was not because he had an enormous amount of spiritual energy, right? 🤔
Logic was left at the entrance of the downgrade thread .
So now , every SK candidate must have Almighty . Shiba ancestor , Ginjo ,Ichigo and maybe even Aizen ( as he planned to take SK 's place. Can't do that without Almighty ,by their logic) have Almighty .
SMH

I can't believe we still have people whining about this.

You know that the original upgrade thread is where this issue can be traced back to, back when we were using fan translations?

The thing I've said most consistently is to just wait for the official release where the full backstory on the Soul King will be available in English.

I can't believe we still have people whining about this.

You know that the original upgrade thread is where this issue can be traced back to, back when we were using fan translations?

The thing I've said most consistently is to just wait for the official release where the full backstory on the Soul King will be available in English.
Well, the Bleach fans didn't had an "issue" back then. But we all know who did.

Ignoring that and talking about something completely uncontroversial. . . what about the RC potency CRT? As CFYOW gave us very good estimates for the number of souls the Espada have, so this could be useful.

Ignoring that and talking about something completely uncontroversial. . . what about the RC potency CRT? As CFYOW gave us very good estimates for the number of souls the Espada have, so this could be useful.
What affects the number of souls that espadas have? reiatsu crush?

Yeah, the potency of RC, I think. Currently, it's upscaled from Gonzui's absorption of like a few hundred souls.

That's what I was asking, if someone had worked or is working on a draft for that CRT, as people talked about it since before the forum move IIRC.

"Uncontroversial", not sure if you're kidding, any thread related to RC generally ends up being one of the most controversial threads on this wiki, at least in my experience.

Anyway, I do have a CRT for the soul potency mostly written up, the only things holding me back from posting it are

1. The aforementioned controversy and sheer toxicity the thread will incite and the dread of having to deal with it
2. CFYOW Vol 3's official release, I'd like to make sure everything in the CRT is backed up by the official release so that it doesn't complicate things mid way through the CRT.

Is this direct statement from the novel not enough for SK to have all the Schrifts back?
Back in the Valley of Screams, Tokinada finishes recounting the same tale and states that if Yhwach was the progenitor of the Quincy as a species, the Soul King was the source of their very powers.
source meaning; a place, person, or thing from which something originates or can be obtained.

So to simplify it as a much as possible, it means;
All Quincy powers originate from the Soul King.
It's not even that crazy of an assumption on it's own even if we ignore the statement, given that we know all Fullbringers come from pieces of SK's soul, and almost all the Schrifts (Royd Lloyd and Loyd Lloyd are a little weird and contradictory, also ignoring Gremmy and Gerard) come from pieces of Yhwach's soul, and Yhwach himself could also be a piece of the SK's soul, though, it's never actually said whether he is a piece of the SK like Mimihagi or literally his child.

@Purgy; that doesn't say that the Soul King can use them.

And they were removed from the Soul King because they're too hypothetical; even if you assume that the Soul King could do the same thing that Yhwach could, we don't grant characters abilities that they could hypothetically possess just because they have the means to acquire them.

@Purgy; that doesn't say that the Soul King can use them.

And they were removed from the Soul King because they're too hypothetical; even if you assume that the Soul King could do the same thing that Yhwach could, we don't grant characters abilities that they could hypothetically possess just because they have the means to acquire them.
Why wouldn't he be able to use powers that originally belonged to him? That's the biggest assumption yet.

This is a little different to Yhwach though, this statement is directly saying that those powers were originally the Soul King's, meaning they should be in his Prime key, absolutely nothing contradicts this, not a single thing.

The only argument you can make is that we don't know of him ever using them, but if that was grounds for somebody to not have abilities on their profile, then a good number of profiles need revising.

Back