• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's alright Kukui, don't take any notice of them.
You mean like how this thread basically became an anti-Kukui thread, even without me saying anything here to instigate that?

I’m sorry Damage but enough is enough. I’m sick and tired of these accusations being thrown against me and it needs to stop

So much for that Bleach related thread ban
Oh no, nothing would satisfy me more than to not have to deal with these threads anymore.

But when my name gets dragged into the middle of it and has accusations thrown at me constantly (like it has happened here for weeks despite me not saying a thing to instigate it), that’s a different story.

You mean like how this thread basically became an anti-Kukui thread, even without me saying anything here to instigate that?

I’m sorry Damage but enough is enough. I’m sick and tired of these accusations being thrown against me and it needs to stop

If any new comments get made deliberately to antagonize you, let me know and I'll report them. People need to remember this is a general thread for Bleach and to stop antagonizing other users here.

Oh no, nothing would satisfy me more than to not have to deal with these threads anymore.

But when my name gets dragged into the middle of it and has accusations thrown at me constantly (like it has happened here for weeks despite me not saying a thing to instigate it), that’s a different story.
Your name hasn't been mentioned here in almost a month, so "constantly" is going a little far.

And I wouldn't call them "accusations" since they are factual, you have made site wide revisions in response to Bleach CRT's, this isn't something that people are making up to slander you, rather it actually happened, two times iirc and you even proposed another one today, regardless of your intentions, it's pretty clear that this is going to annoy some people.

I think you should follow through with what you said and stay away from Bleach threads, but what you choose to do is up to you.

Your name hasn't been mentioned here in almost a month, so "constantly" is going a little far.
So the complaints during the Low 2-C downgrade aren’t constant? Or any time I’m so supposedly “biased” or “hateful” towards bleach?

Because if I had a quarter for everytime I saw someone in this thread say that about me, I’d be a billionaire.
And I wouldn't call them "accusations" since they are factual, you have made site wide revisions in response to Bleach CRT's, this isn't something that people are making up to slander you, rather it actually happened, two times iirc and you even proposed another one today,
No, they are only “factual” from your point of view when you have taken it to look like that because Bleach gets effected by said revisions. And that’s silly.

Or were you not the one who saw my revision for sustenance feats and immediately cried “very obvious thread to target Bleach” here? And started the trend of that revision being solely made to target the verse?
regardless of your intentions, it's pretty clear that this is going to annoy some people.
Okay? And I dont care if it does.

Annoying people is not an excuse to throw constant accusations of hate and bias against someone who does not share the same views as you, as you and several others in this thread and in other threads have done in response to my takeaways on Bleach here. Literally no one else on this site does this, except you. That is what’s annoying.
I think you should follow through with what you said and stay away from Bleach threads, but what you choose to do is up to you.
And I am going to follow through with that. But I am also not going to sit here and do nothing when people lie on my name and accuse me of having some ulterior motives or feelings towards a verse when they are in fact lies.

So the complaints during the Low 2-C downgrade aren’t constant? Or any time I’m so supposedly “biased” or “hateful” towards bleach?

Because if I had a quarter for everytime I saw someone in this thread say that about me, I’d be a billionaire.

No, they are only “factual” from your point of view when you have taken it to look like that because Bleach gets effected by said revisions. And that’s silly.

Or were you not the one who saw my revision for sustenance feats and immediately cried “very obvious thread to target Bleach” here? And started the trend of that revision being solely made to target the verse?

Okay? And I dont care if it does.

Annoying people is not an excuse to throw constant accusations of hate and bias against someone who does not share the same views as you, as you and several others in this thread and in other threads have done in response to my takeaways on Bleach here. Literally no one else on this site does this, except you. That is what’s annoying.

And I am going to follow through with that. But I am also not going to sit here and do nothing when people lie on my name and accuse me of having some ulterior motives or feelings towards a verse when they are in fact lies.
You mean that thread that was months ago? I don't even remember anything about it since I just came back from a couple month absence, no idea why you're still hung up on that.

Clear exaggeration and over reaction

So you just coincidentally decided to create a site wide revision that perfectly prevents an ongoing CRT (at the time) from being accepted? Seems believeable.

If you don't care that it upsets people, then why should people care that their very minor complaints about you upsets you?

Again, clear exaggeration, show me where I threw constant hate and bias at you, if you're referring to the recent thread that was closed, then all I can say is that you must be joking.

Unfortunately, lashing out and over reacting when someone says something even somewhat unpleasant about you isn't going to change their opinion of you.

Good, I really think that staying away from Bleach threads for a while will help you.

This is becoming pretty toxic and I 100% take blame for part of that. @ProfessorKukui4Life I’m sorry for calling you out when for all I know, you could’ve been preparing a thread for the stability feats for a while but just wasn’t able to get around too it until you had time.

So until the final volume comes out I think all of us should stop discussing anything about the god tiers except maybe the Hikone speed calc. There are other smaller revisions we can focus on in the meantime that can help sort out the profiles

You mean that thread that was months ago? I don't even remember anything about it since I just came back from a couple month absence, no idea why you're still hung up on that.
Because of the toxic response that came from said thread, and in some cases still comes (hence the internal discussions on fandom getting shut down for instance because of constant toxic complaints about the downgrades)

And when you become the target of the fans for doing something that leads into their previous verse getting depowered, how they respond isn’t something you tend to forget.

Clear exaggeration and over reaction
So you just coincidentally decided to create a site wide revision that perfectly prevents an ongoing CRT (at the time) from being accepted? Seems believeable.
First of all, the upgrade you guys got wasn’t “on-going”. It was accepted already, in the span of barely over 24 hours. So you can save it on this because that’s already a lie.

Second of all, yes it is very much believable. You guys act like Bleach is the only verse here that supposedly gets site wide revisions created here. Dragon ball would love to share war stories with you about how timeless void infinite speed feats got axed because of them qualifying for it. Or how immeasurable was almost going to get a revision due to them.

A verse can feed into a revision being made without it being the sole reason for it, for its the recent offender that inspired the change to occur. Some common sense should tell you this but the site nowadays lacks that, so it’s better to explain the obvious I guess.

On top of that, your so blinded by this supposed “targeting” that you don’t take to a second to actually sit and think about if the revisions being made are actually correct. Or did you miss the part where dozens of staff members, and non-staff members, sided with my changing of the sustanence standards? Do all of them target Bleach now too? Or are they all just agreeing with something that actually needed to be changed? Standards that were actually needed because of us not having any for these kinds of feats? Standards that are needed because of how poorly we treat feats like this? If it wasn’t for valid reasons, it wouldn’t have gotten accepted.

You and the rest here who complained about this don’t think about that at all. Instead, you stick to this mentality that because Bleach gets effected, it’s the main reason, and use that to drive in this idea and accuse me of having some ulterior motives due to that.
If you don't care that it upsets people, then why should people care that their very minor complaints about you upsets you?
Because they are not at all “very minor” and because behavior is still a thing.

People get upset and annoyed about their series getting depowered here all the time. Me included. But do you see the rest of us throwing constant shade and anger at the people who caused those downgrades? Accusing them of personal vendettas? Accuse them of bias or hate? No. Because a lot of us have enough sense and manners not to do that. I certainly never do that.

Being annoyed and upset is one thing, but accusing people with different viewpoints of hating the series or wanting to see it depowered as much as possible is a different thing.
Again, clear exaggeration, show me where I threw constant hate and bias at you, if you're referring to the recent thread that was closed, then all I can say is that you must be joking.
The time I made my staff thread to get sustenance feats revised, you and several others here cried about it being solely because of Bleach.

I think that says enough of how you took the thread to be.
Unfortunately, lashing out and over reacting when someone says something even somewhat unpleasant about you isn't going to change their opinion of you.
Cool, because I’m not here to change people’s opinions about me. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t care about everyone in this thread besides a few people who I’ve never had issues with.

I’m here to stop this passive aggressive shade being thrown at me or making up lies of me doing something to target a verse.

I'm not going to continue this here since others have asked us to stop, but if you want to continue, post that message on my wall.

Since Silent apologized for his remark to me (didn’t see this apology until after posting my response to Purgy), I won’t continue either since the job is done

All I’m asking here is for people to stop using me as a punching bag whenever Bleach gets in the mix. I’m self-thread banning myself from participating anymore, so hopefully that isn’t an issue any longer.

Guys literally just drop it.

Different topic

Were there any lifting strength
there is a lifting strength crt going on that got forgotten about man. As well as other small things like base Aizen being upgraded and post resurrection bankai Ichigo possibly scaling to resurrection Yammy.
Also full bring shinigami Ichigo scaling to at least his ore time skip post resurrection self for speed and adding a key or justification for when he unlocked his Quincy powers since he was able to tank a neck stab from Yhwach and burn him with his reiatsu. I just don’t know which one we should tackle first

Incidentally, has any other verse been affected by the new sustenance feats rule besides Bleach?
This isn’t the place to discuss that man, we agreed to drop it so let’s stop that shit right now
I think Professor and I posted at like the same time, so if that was a genuine question that’s alright lol.

This isn’t the place to discuss that man, we agreed to drop it so let’s stop that shit right now
I think Professor and I posted at like the same time, so if that was a genuine question that’s alright lol.
I only asked out of curiosity, because I had not seen that other works were affected.

To be fair Kukui, you started talking about making a CRT for translation standards and strictly only using raws or Officials because of that thread. Even if I overall respect you, that's just irrational and genuinely looks like bias against bleach.

That's all I feel like saying for now.

To be fair Kukui, you started talking about making a CRT for translation standards and strictly only using raws or Officials because of that thread. Even if I overall respect you, that's just irrational and genuinely looks like bias against bleach.
Well to answer this real quick, like I said, my plans to make this isn’t because of that thread either.

Like I said before, calling out our poor treatment of translations is something I’ve wanted to do for a while (but couldn’t because of other stuff getting in the way) as I know verses who either get the short end of the stick and are heavily scrutinized to use their original language when trying to get an upgrade, or verses who do the opposite, get a free pass and just use anything (cough cough Low 1-C Persona)

And for the latters, when I asked the people involved to show me what the series original language said (because consistency is always important and if my verses can’t use other languages, why should another?), I was laughed at and was told it was ridiculous for me to ask that.

The recent bleach thread more or less was a reminder for me to make this for trying to get some sense out of how we deal with translations. Or rather, how we’re supposed to be applying them.

Believe me, no one single verse is the fuel behind my issues with the standards.

I don't see how what we currently have is poor treatment. We use originals till originals are brought to question, then we get our translators to translate raws to clarify what the originals actually mean.

Also, what verses do you have that get ridiculed against using the original text? I will personally argue that for you, that's bullshit lmao. If your standard involves just allowing both to be used and not restricting either just-cause then that's fine to me, but using strictly one or the other is definitely NOT the way to do it.

I don't see how what we currently have is poor treatment. We use originals till originals are brought to question, then we get our translators to translate raws to clarify what the originals actually mean.

Also, what verses do you have that get ridiculed against using the original text? I will personally argue that for you, that's bullshit lmao. If your standard involves just allowing both to be used and not restricting either just-cause then that's fine to me, but using strictly one or the other is definitely NOT the way to do it.
I don’t wanna derail the general thread anymore, so if u want, you can mssg me if u want to continue talking about this.

Idk why 10 sec

When not given a timer and something happens super fast we take by 1 sec (stated on page on the wiki)

If a lil longer 5

And the super low end is 10

Back