• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

yeah, Cyber is planing that.
Cool, cause there’s a chance the last volume could keep getting pushed back, so if we have the raws we should go through with it. I was cool with waiting for the first set back but I don’t want it too keep happening

Hikone's CRT would be about his rel+/LS feat.

Also, I think the next CRT should be about the realm merge, for consistency's sake xD

Wait the thread was closed? Reading a bit and I’m wondering if they even know what the CRT about. This matter is something only the original language can point out. Hence the entire argument literally being about a single kanji/word.

It’s quite literally different Kanji. How in the world does the English translation help here lol.

It’s very confusing to me.

Wait the thread was closed? Reading a bit and I’m wondering if they even know what the CRT about. This matter is something only the original language can point out. Hence the entire argument literally being about a single kanji/word.

It’s quite literally different Kanji. How in the world does the English translation help here lol.

It’s very confusing to me.
I've said the exact same thing before the CRT got closed lol.
How many exatons or zetatons is that?
It's in the blog.

God, does Damage always have a problem with every calc for Bleach? He’s almost being petty with his comment about the mountains and what not because his seireitei thread didn’t go the way he wanted it too. The calc was never a problem before but the instant a thread didn’t go his way he has a bunch of issues with it. @Ovy7, I see that now lol thanks for adding those.

God, does Damage always have a problem with every calc for Bleach? He’s almost being petty with his comment about the mountains and what not because his seireitei thread didn’t go the way he wanted it too. The calc was never a problem before but the instant a thread didn’t go his way he has a bunch of issues with it. @Ovy7, I see that now lol thanks for adding those.
If the calc gives BIG numbers. He has a problem with it.

It just seems they want to delay it as much as possible
Maybe.. and don’t get me wrong, I do respect Damage, a lot honestly. I just feel like he can be so stubborn sometimes and unnecessary with how accurate he wants everything to be. Not everything is perfect and even going off of the “consistent” visuals of the seireitei like he said, it looks like the seireitei is anywhere from a couple km to maybe like 10 km which is even smaller than Karakura town

d9577109-88b4-498a-a3c2-1891da25b5f6

So to my disappointment I have discovered that it was closed while I was sleeping.

if there is such a strong push to close why was this literally not done on the downgrades?. When the downgrades were initially done volume 3 was either a month or less than a month away via its original release date. There is literally no difference here

So to my disappointment I have discovered that it was closed while I was sleeping.

if there is such a strong push to close why was this literally not done on the downgrades?. When the downgrades were initially done volume 3 was either a month or less than a month away via its original release date. There is literally no difference here
The difference is that the downgrade was made by mods and this one thread was not

@Cyberblader90 , I wouldn’t try to worry about it too much even though I agree with you. Pretty much everyone agreed except the one guy who went out of his way to make a site rule to cause the downgrade in the first place. Which kinda shows how desperate he was but to each their own.

Why should the reio be changed to unknown? If anything he should just be at least high 6A likely far higher for the time being

Literally nothing was argued about that.
The profile remain the same, or he should get his full rating without hax given the proof posted about translations.

@Cyberblader90 , I wouldn’t try to worry about it too much even though I agree with you. Pretty much everyone agreed except the one guy who went out of his way to make a site rule to cause the downgrade in the first place. Which kinda shows how desperate he was but to each their own.
Okay seriously, shut up with this dumb lie.

I’m sick of this nonsense being thrown at me time and time again.

Back