• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is literally what I've said in my original comment, that the anime improved it. Like, this is how it looked in the manga:
image.png

This is child's play compared to how the anime shows
It happens in every anime adaptation. It's not addition, just to clarify my point.

That's what the leakers said, yes. I doubt that the flashback would be only what is in the imgur link, considering it's apparently almost 1 minute long.
Creating the worlds is 1 minute? Timeframe 👀 splitting the universe into 3 pieces in one minute and the transmutation 2/3 of it is…

3-BMulti-Galaxy 10^69 feat

Creating the worlds is 1 minute? Timeframe 👀 splitting the universe into 3 pieces in one minute and the transmutation 2/3 of it is…

When multiple infinite is involved, I don’t get how it can be below uni in any way. Why would we put value of observable universe diameter when we know the size is Infinite??

When multiple space time continuum is involved how can it be below uni+.

I just don’t understand logic behind these math. Same applies to senjumaru's feat calc.

When multiple infinite is involved, I don’t get how it can be below uni in any way. Why would we put value of observable universe diameter when we know the size is Infinite??

I just don’t understand logic behind these math. Same applies to senjumaru's feat calc.
Using the size of the observable universe.

I don't think that this is accepted. If you think that the realms are infinite and believe that you have proof, make a CRT.
That's what I wanted to know. The calcs simply look illogical for infinite size universe.

I can just make 5D bleach thread with solid arguments which would get rejected because the cosmology vlog is backdated not because of my arguments.
I'm not touching these things until cosmology vlog and crt are made. Some experts are waiting for anime to complete. So there's no point now making these crt. Let them cook first

You need to prove that each World has its own space-time continuum independently of each other and that shaking even affects the space-time continuums.

Both Worlds and Garganta are separated from each other by differences in time flow, but these differences can be explained by the gap between the Worlds. Therefore, it would make more sense to say that Garganta's space-time continuum includes all Worlds.

I think Bleach's current ratings are the best they can be for the content it has.

You need to prove that each World has its own space-time continuum independently of each other and that shaking even affects the space-time continuums.

Both Worlds and Garganta are separated from each other by differences in time flow, but these differences can be explained by the gap between the Worlds. Therefore, it would make more sense to say that Garganta's space-time continuum includes all Worlds.

I think Bleach's current ratings are the best they can be for the content it has.
Make it make sense when they have a hyperdimension within it lmao

Let Arc work his magic🙏 if he has proof of 2C anything in Bleach then it’s gonna be backed up with solid evidence. Anything that has to do with it will be decided once the Cour ends
Exactly.
And I think cosmology vlog can be made right after this cour ends. I think this cour will touch relevant plot regarding cosmos anyway. We might not need to wait for next cour

Kubo better give a good reason for the captains getting stronger. Same way the power ups for the Elite Quincy.

Because this means that the Captains fighting the Elite Quincy would get a buff compared to their manga counterpart.

Please, make the power scaling make sense Kubo.

Edit: I forgot this scene from the trailer, Yhwach is going to take back the buff that he gave them.

QUINCY ELITE DEPOWERED< NERF INCOMING!

Zh8ndOK.png

I've a theory for you. How about SZ Bankai are merely separated power and abilities in comparison to their own granted by SK with just them being having authority over it? Would clear alot of power cliffing inconsistencies e.t.c

Make it make sense
differences in time flow
I want to mention one last thing.

If it were stated that any World had its own space-time continuum, the difference in time flow of the worlds would be enough to prove the existence of different space-time continuums, but this (difference in flow of time) would not be enough, if space-time continuums were never mentioned in the first place.

If it were stated that any World had its own space-time continuum, the difference in time flow of the worlds would be enough to prove the existence of different space-time continuums, but this (difference in flow of time) would not be enough, if space-time continuums were never mentioned in the first place.
Explicit statement of them being separate space time continuum is not needed for them to be separate space time continuum.
You don’t get it do you?
Simply existence of a hyperdimension invalidates your claim

What about the dangai/precipice world that is between worlds but also is completely cut off from space and time of the other realms while being within the garganta.

Are you using the size of the observable universe times three, or just the observable universe itself? Because according to Arc’s calculation of shaking the three realms, each realm is the size of the observable universe.
I interpret this feat, based on its showings and statements, to be that the true power of Squad 0 is shaking the 3 universes (the heavens) that each realm’s main planet (the earth) resides in. Thus, the feat would be 3x the minimum value found here, or 4.603 ExaFOE (4-A). The logic being rooted in the translation of the statement indicating that Shutara is shaking 3 universes, combined with the fact that we see more than just the planets shaking in Reiokyu itself shaking.

Are you using the size of the observable universe times three, or just the observable universe itself? Because according to Arc’s calculation of shaking the three realms, each realm is the size of the observable universe.
My calculation was based on 1 observable universe was split into 3 equal parts.

the size of the realm is infinite.
The Garganta being infinite? Sure. Any other realm? Absolutely not.

The Garganta is the only realm with an infinite size statement.

The Japanese statement about the Garganta can be interpreted as either "infinite expanse" or "infinitely expanding." However, using the official translation, which translates it as "endless expanse," the first interpretation is more accurate. Therefore, the Garganta is infinite. (Keep in mind that "infinite expanse" and "infinitely expanding" are two completely different things—check a dictionary.)

Wouldn't this be enough.

Papa Arc is basically the president of Bleach scaling, so if he thinks 2-C Bleach exists, it probably does. And if he thinks Bleach caps at Low 2-C, it probably does. Just wait for his post-Cour 3 revision, and we’ll see how it turns out.

My calculation was based on 1 observable universe was split into 3 equal parts.
It should be 3 times the size of the observable universe, split into 3 equal parts.

For Squad 0’s reiatsu to traverse from soul society to world of the living it inherently traverses and interacts with both space and time. Given the two are spatiotemporally isolated. I want to make a 2-C Squad 0 thread but I’m going to let this and potentially the next cour conclude before deciding if that’s consistent
yea probably best not to rush also considering all the cosmic stuff will be coming in these two cours.

The living world Bleach doesn't come from the Big Bang, right ? So, there is no reason to use the size of the irl observable universe for the cosmology, there is also the fact that the living world is arround 1000 000 years old.

Each realms are infinite size universe on their own. There's obviously something, that's why I said so. And my reply would be same. Wait for cosmology vlog.

Garganta being infinite definitely impacts the cosmology size by massive mergin due to it containing hyperdimension within it. Someone capable of destroying garganta would easy slap someone who can one shot 3 worlds.

On different note dangai's durability should be abnormally higher than standard uni+ model.

The Japanese statement about the Garganta can be interpreted as either "infinite expanse" or "infinitely expanding." However, using the official translation, which translates it as "endless expanse," the first interpretation is more accurate. Therefore, the Garganta is infinite. (Keep in mind that "infinite expanse" and "infinitely expanding" are two completely different things—check a dictionary.)

Wouldn't this be enough.

Papa Arc is basically the president of Bleach scaling, so if he thinks 2-C Bleach exists, it probably does. And if he thinks Bleach caps at Low 2-C, it probably does. Just wait for his post-Cour 3 revision, and we’ll see how it turns out.

It should be 3 times the size of the observable universe, split into 3 equal parts.

Uhh nah actually, there's an infinite amount of pocket sized dimensions due to blanks, and garganta is infinitely larger than those pocket dimensions.

To house an infinite amount of blanks, an infinite amount of space is needed, in this case pocket dimensions.
Especially since the pocket dimensions are created due to the blanks.

Blanks themselves are lost souls, so the question is how is there an infinite amount of blanks, when the amount of space in the "real world" is limited, a limited amount of space that has only existed for a certain amount of time can't create an infinite amount of souls.

This imgur, is referring to the blanks by the way.

All Souls migrate between the Human World and the Soul Society. From time to time however, there are souls who, for some reason, become detached in the cycle of transmigration while in the Dangai. These Souls wander aimlessly from the Dangai, and are slowly drawn together over a period of time. As the Souls come together, it causes a new dimension to open, creating The Valley of Screams. In the Valley of Screams, the souls separate into memory and energy before they return to the cycle of transmigration. The memories left from blanks fuse together and return to the living world in the form of "The Shinenju." The Blanks were eventually found by The Dark Ones, who learned to use them in order to further their own power.

Last edited:
Back