• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Cyber, so then we need to include the difference that his Mach 2.2 shunpo is thousands of times slower than His regular speed right? If the whole point is accuracy then with how lowballed the distance is I think Ichigo should be rated as supersonic traveling speed with shunpo, realistic to FTL reaction/combat speed.

like we can’t just ignore this. Damage is okay with saying that the absolute minimum free fall speed Is ok to use as the whole “shunpo” takes a week, then we need to say that Ichigo’s shunpo which is 14 times faster should be rated as such.

@SilentBob34; I think you just need to get over it, okay?

Bleach fans kicking up a fuss over downgrades is something that will never end.

Nobody brought up these kinds of objections when the exact same type of speed calc was used before for the distance between Soul Society and the palace, funny.

@Cyber, so then we need to include the difference that his Mach 2.2 shunpo is thousands of times slower than His regular speed right? If the whole point is accuracy then with how lowballed the distance is I think Ichigo should be rated as supersonic traveling speed with shunpo, realistic to FTL reaction/combat speed.

like we can’t just ignore this. Damage is okay with saying that the absolute minimum free fall speed Is ok to use as the whole “shunpo” takes a week, then we need to say that Ichigo’s shunpo which is 14 times faster should be rated as such.
0581-021.png
0581-022.png

Here is ichigo blitzing liltotto with presumably travel speed (which took 9 hours to cross the SK palace distance)

0603-014.png

0603-015.png

Here she dodges an attack that crossed that distance in a few minutes at worst.

See the issue?

Yeah I’ll drop that shit. Honestly makes no sense whatsoever lol. But I’m the next speed thread I will be bringing up characters scaling to the eyeball creatures which is a MHS+ feat, is that cool Damage?

So forgetting that for right now, @cyber @Damage, what do you think about FKT Bankai Ichigo possibly scaling to resurrection Yammy?

Travel speed =/= combat speed? Maybe Ichigo can't keep the lvl of shunpo speed he has in combat for his travel speed in long distances?
Im bringing up this to show that the sk distance feat is a anti feat for his travel speed.

"Maybe Ichigo can't keep the lvl of shunpo speed he has in combat for his travel speed in long distances?"

Would this not just reinforce the notion that calcing the distance is unreliable then? It would mean ichigo isnt going at a constant speed,

Would this not just reinforce the notion that calcing the distance is unreliable then?

I most strongly advocated just not using a distance calculation altogether. Some people didn't like that idea.

Im bringing up this to show that the sk distance feat is a anti feat for his travel speed.

"Maybe Ichigo can't keep the lvl of shunpo speed he has in combat for his travel speed in long distances?"

Would this not just reinforce the notion that calcing the distance is unreliable then? It would mean ichigo isnt going at a constant speed,

He could keep going at a slower constant speed than his combat speed, i.e. the speed he uses to blitz MHS+/sub-rel characters.

He could keep going at a slower constant speed than his combat speed, i.e. the speed he uses to blitz MHS+/sub-rel characters.
But that would need a quantification. Also in context im not sure that makes sense. He wants to reach the soul society as quickly as possible.

Someone did a calc using a starting speed like this and a final speed found from Ichigo's travel from the Seireitei's barrier to the ground, then using those to find the total distance. But the calc was ruled as calc-stacking :/

Bleach calc on the table.

Damage: "I have to find a flaw!"

Everyone: "Kill it! Kill the calc! No alternatives!"

Mods close thread and downgrades are applied.

Another series calc on the table.

Someone: "I found a flaw!"

Everyone else: "Nah, is just an inconsistency from the author."

Damage: "Let me ignore it because is not Bleach."

Mods close thread and downgrade denied.

Another series calc on the table.

Someone: "I found a flaw!"

Everyone else: "Nah, is just an inconsistency from the author."

Damage: "Let me ignore it because is not Bleach."

Mods close thread and downgrade denied.
Bro have you seen my OP threads?

Damage doesn't discriminate

Bleach Speed is always wonky and the distances are even more unreliable considering people are just eyeballing or using pixel scaling when Kubo doesn't even draw Sereitei to scale let lone the Soul King's palace.

Gerard (Implied kinda) And Lillie literally get to the Sereitei Faster than Ichigo does...Can we just...Jesus **** I'm just blown out by how obvious this is just Kubo taking Ichigo away from the plot for no reason other than to have other characters shine

No only 5x, but with the 50x SS multiplier thread I’ve seen amongst others I see no reason why we can’t push for the higher end of the bankai multiplier. I’ll probably wait for the other crts to come out first though

No only 5x, but with the 50x SS multiplier thread I’ve seen amongst others I see no reason why we can’t push for the higher end of the bankai multiplier. I’ll probably wait for the other crts to come out first though
Because why be conservative when we could just try and get the highest possible values?

This would also make Bankai + Hollowfication to be a 100x multiplier overall, and I think we'd definitely need more supporting evidence of that being the case.

@Damage I was mostly joking around man lol. And with how conservative we are with certain calcs in Bleach I don’t think a 10x multiplier would be the end of the world right?
Ichigo swatting away Byakuya’s petals is one of them but I’m not gonna bother arguing things like that.

Yeah I can’t wait to fix the speed of all the characters in the next thread because frankly, they’re ******* horrendous right now.

@Damage, I respect you man, but you have a wonky ass way of what your idea of scaling is

Like somehow resurrection Ulquiorra is faster than anyone who’s not a top or god tier? Yeah we have a lot to fix in the upcoming speed thread lol

Like somehow resurrection Ulquiorra is faster than anyone who’s not a top or god tier? Yeah we have a lot to fix in the upcoming speed thread lol

Are you forgetting that we've only ever seen one fight with Resureccion Ulquiorra? Almost nobody else in the series has any kind of comparison to him.

People should stop making random threads, making bankai x10 would not fix literally anything.

The part of the scaling that need to be fixed is not that much affected by multiplier, since that one is already fine.
What need to be fixed is accpeting the scaling between some charachters that are obviously stronger than others, to make the scaling reasonable, that is why we have a part of the war arc, slower than Ulquiorra.

It makes sense that characters who are more powerful in later arcs would at least scale to his speed but because Kubo didnt have Ulquiorra fight against them I guess it’s impossible to scale them to him. Common sense says otherwise but it’s whatever honestly lol

This is a general discussion thread, so you don't really need to bump it.

But to answer your question, I have a Wandenreich CRT planned for April 1st. After that, I don't know what the order of other CRTs will be.

I've read Wonderweiss instead of Wandenreich and I was confused xD

Also, April 1st? Really?

Back