• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That’s true, although since there’s gonna be more crts coming in the next couple weeks we should probably wait until everything is finalized to fix the verse page imo.

I’m sure Damage is busy with other stuff as well, but the fact that he won’t say what the next crt he has planned is worries me that the god tiers like eos Ichigo, Yhwach, and the prime soul king are gonna end up being as strong as R1 Ulquiorra since even Gremmy’s meteor feat isn’t stronger than Ulquiorra’s cero
And once again we’re completing ignoring Yhwach lifting the seireitei to the soul king palace but I’m sure if he revised it, it would end up around 6C to 6B.

@Damage no disrespect, but you seem to aim for the absolute lowest of the low of calcs could be unless someone argues for whatever possible middle ground there could be, to be “conservative”

And once again we’re completing ignoring Yhwach lifting the seireitei to the soul king palace but I’m sure if he revised it, it would end up around 6C to 6B.
Even if you go with pixel scaled city-size for it, use the current distance, and use like 1 minute for the timeframe (the currently accepted one is 10s btw), it would still yield into High 6-A (10.71 Petatons is what I've got).

@Damage no disrespect, but you seem to aim for the absolute lowest of the low of calcs could be unless someone argues for whatever possible middle ground there could be, to be “conservative”
I'm aiming for accuracy.

When you have an exam and talk about CFYOW volume 1 and Kaname's character and the examiner is more than satisfied and even ends the exam way earlier than it normally lasts.

EmohKfZXMAcAUMU.jpg

@Ovy7, I am honestly impressed that feat could still be that high lol. Shows that feat is no joke lmao. And @Damage3245,not gonna lie,
I respect that you aim for accuracy man, but when weaker pre timeskip characters are faster and stronger than post time skip characters who we know are stronger and faster than that with the use of common sense and info.. it makes me wonder if your view of accuracy is actually “accurate” or just what you want them to be at

Not too mention the fact that you’ll believe things like it was only the Almighy creating the bleach verse and being perfectly ok with only scaling those stats to those even though we’re told Ichigo would make a better soul king than the current Yhwach who absorbed the old soul king and Ichigo doesn’t have the Amighty in anyway shape or form. That’s for a crt in a couple weeks but it makes me question your knowledge on Bleach and your definition of “accuracy”

Not too mention the fact that you’ll believe things like it was only the Almighy creating the bleach verse and being perfectly ok with only scaling those stats to those even though we’re told Ichigo would make a better soul king than the current Yhwach who absorbed the old soul king and Ichigo doesn’t have the Amighty in anyway shape or form.

Please don't presume to know exactly what I believe. All I want is to wait for a proper translation of the 3rd novel.

Do you believe that Ichigo can create new Universes on a whim?

My last comment was comment was uncalled for, sorry about that man. Came off as pretty rude when I look at it. and while I don’t believe Ichigo can create new universes, I do believe he has the capacity to destroy them or harm people of that level since Yhwach was gonna destroy them and Ichigo’s raw power is higher than Yhwach’s

Well considering the fact that Yhwach has an extremely casual small planet level feat and her feat is also small planet level, I don’t see why the god tiers wouldn’t scale to it

Well considering the fact that Yhwach has an extremely casual small planet level feat and her feat is also small planet level, I don’t see why the god tiers wouldn’t scale to it
Didn’t you get the news? There will be no planet level feats. Almighty will be put at Unknown once the translation come out too. Bleach will go back to be a Country level verse.

Let’s not think like that lol. But I am curious @Damage, is your crt so secretive that you can’t even give us an idea on what’s it’s gonna be about? Like seriously why won’t you give us an idea?

Let’s not think like that lol. But I am curious @Damage, is your crt so secretive that you can’t even give us an idea on what’s it’s gonna be about? Like seriously why won’t you give us an idea?
What do you mean secretive? Didn't I say what it was for on the previous page?

Is very simple actually, Make them as weak as possible use every excuse and get rid of any calc that makes them higher and make rules so that no one can do anything about it.
Huh.. well we have more crt’s coming out in a week or 2, and it’s already been debunked that the Almighty doesn’t create or destroy anything from planets to galaxies to universes, it’s done through raw power. And the blog cyber and I think arc put together on that is solid as hell. Another user mentioned using the meteor impact? For Gemmy’s calc which is high 6A. And honestly, as long as certain users who created and agreed to specific rules and standards to downgrade Bleach respectfully refrain from participating in the threads since they’re not reliably knowledgeable (no offense) I think everything will turn out to be pretty ok

You did? Sorry if I missed it man but can you run it by me again?
I'm going to be proposing a revision for the Wandenreich. This actually doesn't affect any other calcs besides Gremmy's meteor and Yhwach's lifting feat, so it's not as major as the other recent revisions we've had. I'll post on this thread when the CRT is up.

I'm going to downgrade the Wandenreich size. This actually doesn't affect any other calcs besides Gremmy's meteor and Yhwach's lifting feat, so it doesn’t result in a small planet level feat as the other recent revisions we've had. I'll post on this downplay thread when the CRT is up.

Back