• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

characters must be 2C. because the living world was accepted here as our universe. destroying our world with space time = low 2c but not only the living world but also the parallel SS is a low 2C structure. There are 3 low 2c with garganta and it should be yhwach 2C that will destroy at least 2 of them at the same time.

The yhwach thing might be a bigger crt i guess

Although hikone might come first.

Both will be in april
Yeah. I think there's been a bit too much Bleach revision recently as Tyri pointed out, I believe. So I won't be making any new revision threads until April when the last novel is out and we can draw up a proper plan then. Let people recharge a bit first.

"The reiatsu from Cien and Kenpachi is directly stated to be on the same level as VL Ichigo and their reiatsu from the fight was too much for the garganta to hold which resulted in the garganta cracking open and exploding out"

well damn

ok I have an idea on how i want to proceed on ap revisions

first will be a crt for the almighty and prime soul king only in april

second will combine senna and yhwach's feat from chapter 684

Ive come to this decision after reading the downgrade thread times, back to back

Azashiro should have Nigh-Omnipresence and higher AP (probably 5-B) with his Reishi Spear, which is capable of destroying the Soul Society per his own words.
Perhaps add this to the upcoming revisions.

ok so heres a miniscule preview:

Crt part 1 topics:
Removal of almighty on the ap sections for soul king and yhwach
Tier 3/ Tier 2 ap for soul king (prime)
Tier 5 ap for god tiers

Crt part 2:
Potential tier 3/tier 2 for god tiers, depends on how part 1 goes

I will not be retreading on stabilization for tier 3/tier 2 for god tiers

Arc7 is free to do so once his ban is lifted

We’re having a second speed thread as well in a couple weeks after the other crts I believe. To discuss other feats and what not

Although I do gotta say the Gerard scaling is a bit weird, like he should be MHS+ from reacting to by Byakuya’s bankai which would in turn upgrade Byakuya and Toshiro and Kenpachi
@Damage, what do you think?

@SilentBob34; Gerard's ratings may end up changing anyway as a result of the Part 2 speed thread, so we can discuss that at that time. (That would also seem to be a circular if you're going in a loop of "Byakuya * 2 = Controlled Bankai Byakuya = Gerard = Byakuya")

Gremmy's meteor is the only meteor feat in this entire site that's not allowed to use KE or rl metoers speed for some weird reasons.

Should we add a crt to the upcoming threads about the soul king palace distance? And the difference between travel speed and combat speed in Bleach? Cause as it stands Ichigo’s travel speed is anywhere from 3.9 m/s to 6.2 m/s which is below average to average human walking speed.

that’s based on the accepted distance right now lol. Does anyone see a problem with that or is it just me?
Actually totally messed up on that math lol, divided when I should’ve multiplied I think. His travel speed would be Mach 2.2 to Mach 3.2, but I still think a thread should be made for it.

Last edited:
... however

Idk about you, but current distance is not lowballed. It's completely made up.
I mean...
Ichigo only once during the entirety of Bleach says he went too fast and that was when he arrived at the Seireitei. Never does he trip, nor lose balance when he blitzes.

Should we add a crt to the upcoming threads about the soul king palace distance?

Not unless there's new information that's come out. We have a discussion rule against it, and we're waiting for the anime to shed some new information on it.

We don't even know when the anime would air. It could be late 2021, it could be early 2022, or it could be a few years later. And this is just the smaller problem. Even if they are doing a weekly anime ala One Piece, it would still take a few years for the anime to even reach that point (the TYBW is over 200 ch long), so you are looking at a minimum timeframe of 2022-2023 assuming the anime even airs this year.

IMO waiting for the anime to clarify something when we don't even know when the anime even would happen is pretty faulty.

@Damage, so are we gonna add that Ichigo’s shunpo is thousands of times slower than his combat speed even though he blitz’s lightning timers with it immediately after arriving in seireitei? I was cool with waiting but this is one of the most important speed feats in the verse imo so if you wanna shoot for accuracy then please tell me why Ichigo’s Mach 2.2 shunpo can blitz people who can react to lightning.
Or we can throw out every speed feat in the verse and start scaling everyone from his Mach 2.2 Shunpo? Does that sound pretty accurate?

Now if Ichigo DIDN’T blitz a bunch of people using shunpo then I could understand your whole thing about combat speed being faster than travel speed, but he did and he’s done it in the past, as well as shunpo being a move about getting from one point to another, not “quick hands” or anything so I’d like an explanation please.

i think the problem with using the distance is that its a living anti feat for ichigo.

It takes him 9 hours to cross a distance that the Auswählen light, mimihagi, yhwachs' death beam, and a falling lille barro cross in mere moments to minutes at worst.

Made worse by characters ichigo is shown capable of blitzing being able to dodge the auswahlen

Back