• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

its actually confirmed WKS does that with spiritual energy, there is no debate, and since now it is not quantificable, we know from senna the minimum quantificable value the WSK does on a daily basis to prevent the collapse.

This is the scaling, what senna does is what is related to the collapse and the WSK, it is obvious.

Soul manipulation isnt an argument, they are soul that fight, it scales to their AP.

Last edited:
Evdg8kZXIAgbvOD
EveCyLlXYAQeb-w

@Cyber, for the time being with the senna calc and whole universal stuff on hold, should we make a thread to upgrade the god tiers based on Yhwach’s feat of lifting the seireitei ? Even with the decreased distance it’s still in the small planet level range I believe.

@Cyber, for the time being with the senna calc and whole universal stuff on hold, should we make a thread to upgrade the god tiers based on Yhwach’s feat of lifting the seireitei ? Even with the decreased distance it’s still in the small planet level range I believe.
Damage said he has a CRT plan for that this week

Has he shared any news with you on it? Because that feat’s been done a lot and the previous one was I think pretty sure agreed to be the best method. I was hoping the distance was the only issue now.

@Damage, hey, until the final novel comes out and we put out a thread to revise the god tiers, do you think you can remove the the universal rating for the almighty from Yhwach and the soul kings profile? Or we can add the almighty to Ichigo for the time being but either way it’s a little misleading since it’s not the almighty that does it but raw power. And until we make the thread I feel like we shouldn’t put inaccurate information on their profiles lol

I should establish that by no means am I saying that this thing is objective and it shares opinions from other users not just my own. I am not making a CRT on this until the third volume comes out in English. There's also an alternative take on this that would be a bit different.

Not that I think anything, but this is also a feat of speed, since he would do it with his darkness, I even made a blog for it, but they mentioned that it was not valid, but the funny thing, that they escalated the feat of Goku that way.

Not that I think anything, but this is also a feat of speed, since he would do it with his darkness, I even made a blog for it, but they mentioned that it was not valid, but the funny thing, that they escalated the feat of Goku that way.
Rejected on what grounds?

''This isn't how any of it works. We don't give speed feats to destroying universes or warping realitity. It's just range.''

''The Shockwave calc for Beerus and Goku was actually universally rejected; they're going scale from some of Beerus' own flight speed feats instead of downscaling from Whis' best feat.
We don't accept DMC scaling speed from reality warping or merging two universes.
Destroying infinite sized universes aren't infinite attack speed; also literally every single Low 2-C busting feat in fiction would be Immeasurable attack speed by this logic.'''

I’m not exactly a calc guy but I don’t see why both feats aren’t valid, as you said the characters energy which is used for combat objectively traveled a distance, idk why it shouldn’t be calced.

C
I’m not exactly a calc guy but I don’t see why both feats aren’t valid, as you said the characters energy which is used for combat objectively traveled a distance, idk why it shouldn’t be calced.
Cus it would give them speed and that's something they dont want

Back