• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah sure you can wait for the new CRT, but the scaling for Senna's feat is already accepted so I'm asking why it's not used in their profiles.

well from what i understand the universal downgrade thread changed how the interpretation of what was argued for weakened sk. I did actually show that crt but the entire thread turned it to "it was accepted to be hax so stop" fra

since the almighty and the sk stabilization interpretations are being contested, i decided to wait till volume 3 of cfyow officially releases in english on the first week of march.

Now it is accepted what makes the Reio strong is only his eyes. His actual tier is the same as another high tier (which will likely be downgraded soon further).

So now you need to prove Reio the creator of the verse is physically strong enough to perform said feat without the aid of his eyes.

Same goes for Yhwach.

You can ask ProfessorKukui, AKM-sama, Damage

well from what i understand the universal downgrade thread changed how the interpretation of what was argued for weakened sk. I did actually show that crt but the entire thread turned it to "it was accepted to be hax so stop" fra

since the almighty and the sk stabilization interpretations are being contested, i decided to wait till volume 3 of cfyow officially releases in english on the first week of march.
What will changing the picture change?

that entire thing can be officially addressed come march. Like i said, will 2 more weeks kill anyone on this? Its shouldnt
What do you think will happen when it comes to official translation? why are you waiting for it? Do you think it will change anything? You say you have to wait for it but why

once the official comes out we can do a discussion on sk and almighty. Arc is checking the raw for me for 1 important scan from volume 2
Do you want to tell you the result of the discussion now?
staff: no this happened with Almigthy we see fan translation correct. there will be no change

What do you think will happen when it comes to official translation? why are you waiting for it? Do you think it will change anything? You say you have to wait for it but why
it was previously asked to cross reference with the fan translation. I also need it for the hikone speed feat. I also want to see how they translate the issue brought up with the almighty kanji

Someone who already knew Japanese explained how it happened and nobody paid attention, and according to the fan translation, he said, "No, that's the way it was." whatever the staff wants

全知全能 (ジ・オールマイティ) would refer to in-universe Almighty the ability, but just 全能 would simply be an adjective meaning "omnipotent/almighty" that doesn't refer to anything specific in-verse

全知全能 (ジ・オールマイティ) would refer to in-universe Almighty the ability, but just 全能 would simply be an adjective meaning "omnipotent/almighty" that doesn't refer to anything specific in-verse
i personally agree with you and arc on this, however if the official properly translates it, you would have more backing

Back