• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

no the problem in that with multipliers it can downscale to more characters
No character really scale to the top 3, even if some reacted to shikai Ichigo. He was holding back until his last battle with Yhwach, only then his reiatsu started taking visible form.

Just kinda thought about this, but shouldn’t fullbring bankai ichigo be given a likely 6A for burning yhwach’s arm after awakening his Quincy powers? Along with his durability via blut vene being straight up 6A? I mean the guy tanked a stab to the neck with only a little nick lol.

@OneBleachHurricane , speaking of outliers, and idk if this counts as one, but I saw on another site a guy trying to say because fullbring bankai had better “feats” than true shikai, that he’s stronger lmao. Kinda blew my mind but to each their own haha.

I can believe that on some things, but I mean old man zangetsu told the same fullbring bankai ichigo who also had his reiatsu boosted by the soul food, that he’s been fighting with a tiny fraction of his strength up until that point lol. Don’t get me wrong though, fullbring bankai ichigo was a beast and honestly one of my favorite designs of him.

IIRC a Tsukishima speed calc from CFYOW was rejected, because there was no confirmation how high Tsukishima made the tree grow. Well, can this be used?

No. Let's try concentrating on improving the verse in other aspects.

For example, improving the Powers & Abilities of certain characters. I can think of a few potentially necessary revisions there.

Why would we do just one thing at a time?

The only reason we didn't go trough with that was because of that arbitrary rule against that specific feat which as I pointed out to Antvasima didn't make sense.

Something something calc stacking....

Nope, the calc specifically avoids calc stalking by using canon information.

It can be raised but there's no base for it, else people gets super strict at which point every single calc is affected, in the whole wiki.

No. Let's try concentrating on improving the verse in other aspects.

For example, improving the Powers & Abilities of certain characters. I can think of a few potentially necessary revisions there.

Will you lock the thread or can I make the thread now?

If you do want to lock the thread then I will first officially change the other rule and then make the thread.

Will you lock the thread or can I make the thread now?

If you do want to lock the thread then I will first officially change the other rule and then make the thread.

I'm pretty sure the thread is already locked, isn't it?

And we literally had a discussion thread on the existence of the new rule and the majority of staff ruled in favor of keeping the rule in place.

I'm pretty sure the thread is already locked, isn't it?

And we literally had a discussion thread on the existence of the new rule and the majority of staff ruled in favor of keeping the rule in place.

That's why I said make it again, the thread does exist but the arguments there don't really make sense and was made staff only which also doesn't make sense.

People being tired about a thread doesn't matter since they can just not participate and the anime is non-canon.

Do I just ask Antvasima about changing the rule then?

@Hasch; I recommend you just drop the topic.

We don't go through the process of having staff agree for a discussion rule to exist just for one user to kick up a fuss because they think it doesn't make sense. It's already been agreed that the rule can be looked into again when the anime comes out.

@Hasch; I recommend you just drop the topic.

We don't go through the process of having staff agree for a discussion rule to exist just for one user to kick up a fuss because they think it doesn't make sense.

But then the rule is arbitrary and shouldn't be used, is literally people being tired of a feat disregarding new methods for it for no real reason.

Is there any actual logical reason for the rule?

But then the rule is arbitrary and shouldn't be used, is literally people being tired of a feat disregarding new methods for it for no real reason.
Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean there's no real reason.

As I said up above, it's already been agreed to potentially review the situation when the anime comes out. Just wait until then.

Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean there's no real reason.

As I said up above, it's already been agreed to potentially review the situation when the anime comes out. Just wait until then.

There's reason, just not a logical one since people isn't obliged to participate in debates so being tired of them doesn't make sense, if the purpose is to set something in stone then the wiki itself is pointless since you could only debate new franchises.

The anime is completely irrelevant and might as well not exist, because it is non-canon. Why would we wait for an arbitrary event unrelated to the already drawn manga?

There's reason, just not a logical one since people isn't obliged to participate in debates so being tired of them doesn't make sense, if the purpose is to set something in stone then the wiki itself is pointless since you could only debate new franchises.

The anime is completely irrelevant and might as well not exist, because it is non-canon. Why would we wait for an arbitrary event unrelated to the already drawn manga?

Why should we discuss something again for the 100th time after the staff literally came to a consensus saying that we don't want it discussed for the 100th time? You can't even wait a certain amount of time before the next opportunity?

If we operated solely by that logic, then the only debates that would get passed would be ones by people who kept posting for the longest amount of time since eventually the opposition would eventually get bored and leave and repeating themselves over and over and over again.

Why should we discuss something again for the 100th time after the staff literally came to a consensus saying that we don't want it discussed for the 100th time? You can't even wait a certain amount of time before the next opportunity?

Because is fun to debate mangas and that's the reason people joins the wiki, if debating is a hassle people can just not involve themselves in a certain subject, like the staff users that have posted "no opinion"in Bleach threads.

Indeed, the fact there's even staff only threads makes no sense if most of a section isn't part of it.

I'm pretty sure we're waiting for the anime because Kubo will be helping on it. If you didn't know the manga was super rushed, lacked explanations and Kubo had ton of health issues along with injuries. In the anime it is likely that because they know of the state the Manga was in it just makes sense that the staff and Kubo might try to add things either in the anime itself or through other means in order to get the full picture. Not to mention the Manga was something that Kubo planned to have ended this year and not in 2016

So, are we going to be taking anime feats > manga feats because of this?
Only in regards to TYBW. Seeing as the Manga is very much Kubo at his limit. We literally don't have good feats cause if you remember Kubo starts going completely overboard with speed lines and white spaces. He's just trying to get every chapter done as quickly as possible

I'm pretty sure we're waiting for the anime because Kubo will be helping on it. If you didn't know the manga was super rushed, lacked explanations and Kubo had ton of health issues along with injuries. In the anime it is likely that because they know of the state the Manga was in it just makes sense that the staff and Kubo might try to add things either in the anime itself or through other means in order to get the full picture. Not to mention the Manga was something that Kubo planned to have ended this year and not in 2016

I disagree on waiting 1 or 2 years based on the hope that he might add something useful in an inherently non canon adaptation.

While he helped in all of the anime and movies only MoN is supposed to be canon, Hellverse was intended as canon and Kubo helped on it but then released a statement saying the anime staff didn't do what he wanted so it isn't canon.

Not entirely related to feats and versus but I doubt they are going to change much of the last arc in the anime, so please everyone, don't set yourselves up for disappointment.

Back