• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We have an outright statement for Ichigo being able to replace SK and now we know the world is sustained with The Almighty hax. So Ichigo has to have some sort of application of it that’s related to world stability.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with these 2 justifications?
Multi-Continent level, possibly Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Absorbed a weakened Soul King after absorbing Mimihagi and absorbed all of his powers, including his Almighty, which created the Bleach Cosmos as it currently is in the story) | At least Multi-Continent level (Grew even stronger than before after absorbing Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers, along with Gerard Valkyrie and Jugram Haschwalth), possibly Universe levelto Universe level+ with the Almighty
Reio
Unknown (Passively keeps the entirety of the Bleach Cosmos from collapsing and being destroyed by his mere existence, though the timeframe and manner of the collapse without him sustaining it is unclear, and does not scale to his normal statistics) | At least Multi-Continent level, Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Created the Bleach Cosmos as it is currently in the story with the Almighty; Known to possess power that transcends everything, he should be superior to everyone in the Bleach Universe as it's supreme being; Should be above his vegetative state)

The profiles are a complete mess right now lol

but seriously, who edited them? Like the soul kings profile for instance, they should’ve at least made it clear that the only reason he considered a transcendent being who’s power surpasses everyone is because he has the almighty and not just say that’s what was used to create the universe. Because without the almighty even toshiro would be able to take down the apparent supreme god of the verse lol.

Last edited:
One way or another, they'll unironically upgrade the verse.

Soul Manipulation on a universal scale, and more than a normal one as well. I wonder how many Gillian and Hollows alike are roaming and how many atoms there are, since those are also souls that the Soul King and comparable characters need to passively regulate.

Unscaleable hax I’m afraid.
Absolutely scalable unless we throw away Yhwach maintaining the realms (I.E Soul Regulation.) and characters being comparable to them.

Unless we wanna downgrade the verse to like High 6-C to because God tier feats are too unclear.

Seeing all these arguments, I'm just hoping Kubo is involved in the upcoming anime and makes stuff like Soul King lore as well as how the current Bleach verse came to be much more clearer.

1. Did the Soul King create the Garganta personally with no outside help of tools.

2. Does the Garganta encompass just planet Earth or the entire Universe.

3. Do places like Hueco Mundo or Soul Society have their own complete Universes existing parallel to the World of the Living or are they just planetary in size.

These are some of the questions I wish Kubo answers.

4. Also does Yhwach have all the abilities of the Sternritter or are they special abilities for each Quincy born from their inner spirit sort of like Zanpakutou.

5. What about Prime Soul King, in what way was his Almighty stronger than Yhwach's.

6. And the one I want answered the most is about Gremmy with relation to CFYOW, is he the Soul King's brain or not.

I feel a lot of the stuff in CFYOW should have been covered in TYBW in an even more in-depth description. Probably an actual flashback to Prime Soul King days.

I was thinking similarly of the first war.

7. How did Yamamoto win against Yhwach.

8. Who actually fought in that war in both sides.

Now that I think about it, there's still so much lore left unexplored in Bleach verse and now Kubo is even adding Burn the Witch to the verse. To this day, I'm still wondering about Bleach's version of Hell as well as concepts like Transcendence.

Seeing all these arguments, I'm just hoping Kubo is involved in the upcoming anime and makes stuff like Soul King lore as well as how the current Bleach verse came to be much more clearer.

1. Did the Soul King create the Garganta personally with no outside help of tools.

3. Do places like Hueco Mundo or Soul Society have their own complete Universes existing parallel to the World of the Living or are they just planetary in size.

4. Also does Yhwach have all the abilities of the Sternritter or are they special abilities for each Quincy born from their inner spirit sort of like Zanpakutou.

5. What about Prime Soul King, in what way was his Almighty stronger than Yhwach's.

6. And the one I want answered the most is about Gremmy with relation to CFYOW, is he the Soul King's brain or not.

I feel a lot of the stuff in CFYOW should have been covered in TYBW in an even more in-depth description. Probably an actual flashback to Prime Soul King days.

Now that I think about it, there's still so much lore left unexplored in Bleach verse and now Kubo is even adding Burn the Witch to the verse. To this day, I'm still wondering about Bleach's version of Hell as well as concepts like Transcendence.
But then you remember Kubo does not like explaining things

I'm pretty sure the story as a whole answers your first three points to some degree

1. Yes he created all of it including garganta with his own raw power

2. It encompasses all of the dimentions (and the dimension are the universe so yea)

3. SS does as it is a mirror of WOTL, but we dont know the exact size of HM only that it holds a moon

4. Yes, it was explained on like chapter 655, all quincy that dies Yhwach takes their knowledge, power, abilities and skills gained thro out their life

5. With the novels it seems they are the same, then again Yhwach never showcase the power to mess with the future till he absorbed SK so who know

6. Very heavenly implied that he is

7. No idea, never got explained

8. Quincy vs shinigami

Hell we got no info besides for the movie
Trandsending on bleach is used as a way of saying u are above everyone and everything

1. Yes he created all of it including garganta with his own raw power

2. It encompasses all of the dimentions (and the dimension are the universe so yea)

3. SS does as it is a mirror of WOTL, but we dont know the exact size of HM only that it holds a moon

4. Yes, it was explained on like chapter 655, all quincy that dies Yhwach takes their knowledge, power, abilities and skills gained thro out their life

5. With the novels it seems they are the same, then again Yhwach never showcase the power to mess with the future till he absorbed SK so who know

6. Very heavenly implied that he is

7. No idea, never got explained

8. Quincy vs shinigami

Hell we got no info besides for the movie
Trandsending on bleach is used as a way of saying u are above everyone and everything
It's not that i don't know all these things that you are saying. These were just rhetorical questions or things that I'd want more clearer aanswers on. At this point I've probably consumed all Bleach media there is out there but there's still things I would like expounded on.

I'd say the first question alone, if it was clearer like we straight up got Soul King doing all this stuff on screen and a confirmation that Yhwach could replicate the same or how other "hybrids" like Ichigo, Hikone or Ginjo could, we wouldn't be having the current events where we are even struggling to maintain Bleach as planetary let alone Universal.

Some people literally want to reduce Bleachverse to basically OPM tier. Of course there's the whole hater argument but again, if everything was much clearer, this wouldn't even be up for debate. People can only poke holes where there are holes.

Back