• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

U
i personally agree with you and arc on this, however if the official properly translates it, you would have more backing
Keep talking about "official translations" as if the staff magically will say "oops, let's revert it"

They will ignore and keep the ratings (and soon downgrade)

So the whole "let's wait for the official"
Is kinda pointless/meaningless

U
Keep talking about "official translations" as if the staff magically will say "oops, let's revert it"

They will ignore and keep the ratings (and soon downgrade)

So the whole "let's wait for the official"
Is kinda pointless/meaningless
I was trying to say that to my friend

“Using his almighty power as a "lynchpin", the five of them created the foundation of a new world.
The Dead Spirit World (Soul Society), this world, and the Hollow Sphere (Hueco Mundo).
They separated life and death in the soul, and with this cycle, they raised the world to a new stage.”

wait
does this mean its being a linchpin that gave reio uni ap?

i mean that would work well with the statement that a new soul king can create and destroy worlds

I mean..... we have two translators translating the raws and getting the same results. Though, I don’t expect anyone has the energy for another thread.

wait
does this mean its being a linchpin that gave reio uni ap?

i mean that would work well with the statement that a new soul king can create and destroy worlds
No, what gave him the AP was him using his raw power to create the cosmology

He became a linchpin when they sealed him away to keep everything separated by using his raw power (basically made him into a battery)

Is there any proof that Yhwach was going to merge the worlds with hax. He just shot out black energy that was engulfing then.

We already seen him doing it through his reiatsu which is different from what haapened when the SK died. But again the current profiles are a joke.

If it’s not stated to be done with the almighty, why does any of this matter? At most this just removes WSK from the scaling chain.

Regardless, waiting until the last novel comes out officially is best before trying to revise the God Tiers any further.

It stated four times in the novels that what it was was that he was going to destroy the boundary. The novels heavily implied that that's the garganta.

Which weirdly enough would validate ganju

He’s fodder so.........
I mean you don't even need going to with the boundary statements.

There's literally only two ways to interpret them.
Either it's environmental destruction which without context I guess it would be

But the context adds that it's basically just in physically destroying the garganta with pure energy

unknown.png

is there a CTR about revising the god tier right now?

or u are saying we are not allowed to talk about bleach and the novels and our thoughts on the bleach discussion thread?

No, you can share your thoughts. I just wanted to reiterate that in case anyone was wondering why we aren't jumping to any new revisions for it straight away.

No, you can share your thoughts. I just wanted to reiterate that in case anyone was wondering why we aren't jumping to any new revisions for it straight away.
oh i agree. im not going to do any revisions till after march 2nd. Even then, I want to do hikone before senna/god tiers.

Im not sure on it myself. Range is prob the less controversial option. Just affecting the soul society and causing a chain reaction doesn't really make sense with the way the novels explain what he was doing.

What characters scale to reio Yhwach though, hell who scales to Yhwach after the almighty at all, aside from ichigo and Aizen.

Back