• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

its all about how the cgi is incorporated versus it being there or not.

there's examples of less impressive cgi being used well that its not distracting and cases of high profile cgi elements flubbing because they were used inappropriately. a good director will know when to use it appropriately and nothing in the trailer gives me any cause for worry.

and its not just me being copium because "LE Bleach" I had a ton of issues with cour 2 and overall find it a mix bag, but i dont think its worth getting so negative over something that isnt out yet.

on unrelated positive note.

Im really hyped to see the opening and ending proper.

vlcsnap-2024-07-06-22h36m51s958.png

If y'all were to guess what's happening here.. what would it be?
1. Kubo realized Yhwach power scaling made no sense. So, he had everyone help Yhwach cut the Soul King down instead.

2. Yhwach will be nice in the anime and share the Soul King power.

3. A ceremonial stance for Yhwach as he slays the Soul King?

in the previous trailer we saw someone go Vollstandig against Ichigo?

I think is Askin but we won’t see it. It will cut off and then return to Ichigo on the floor.

1. Kubo realized Yhwach power scaling made no sense. So, he had everyone help Yhwach cut the Soul King down instead.

Still a god-tier level troll I see, not changed in 4 years

1. The Soul King is already cut. You can see the crystal is broken in half.

2. It's stated within the manga and the novels he took everything Reio had, including his power.

3. This one is probably debatable since this is the part where he's about to absorb SK.

Does the Auschwalen kill? I thought people only died because they lost their powers in dangerous situations
It's kind of a case by case basis,some people survive and lose at least some of their power(Bazz-B is hit directly but only loses his Vollständig),some die instantly(sometimes being reduced to bone),some like Uryu's mom are left in a dying state where they eventually do perish.
The best i can say is that the stronger you are the less adverse the effects???
(The final auswhalen kinda goes against this but that might be subject to change).

They may have fixed the inconsistencies. I don't think Robert was reduced to bones in the anime. A soldat was, if I remember correctly. So it may be tied to how powerful you are. If you are too weak, you get reduced to bones. If you are stronger, you get a slow death. If you are Sternritter level, you only get your power absorbed.

1. The Soul King is already cut. You can see the crystal is broken in half.

2. It's stated within the manga and the novels he took everything Reio had, including his power.

3. This one is probably debatable since this is the part where he's about to absorb SK.
If he was capable of killing reio he wouldn’t have needed ichigo to do he job.

On the other hand he was absorbing every one that were dying. So it's still not far fetched to say he got this stronger.

It's kind of a case by case basis,some people survive and lose at least some of their power(Bazz-B is hit directly but only loses his Vollständig),some die instantly(sometimes being reduced to bone),some like Uryu's mom are left in a dying state where they eventually do perish.
The best i can say is that the stronger you are the less adverse the effects???
(The final auswhalen kinda goes against this but that might be subject to change).
I don’t think it has any issue with power. Gerard was much stronger than them when he got absorb and yhwach can easily bypass power.

So it's nost likely he can choose between steal or kill.

Just need one more admin agreement guys

If he was capable of killing reio he wouldn’t have needed ichigo to do he job.

On the other hand he was absorbing every one that were dying. So it's still not far fetched to say he got this stronger.
I now think this scene will be a new Ukitake scene with Bankai vs Yhwach & Elites. Look at the ceiling where they are getting the energy it looks weird. But It will be a welcome one. The next scene after that shows Ukitake bleeding and he looks like he is standing at the entrance of the Soul King palace with the white pilars and blue skies.

I now think this scene will be a new Ukitake scene with Bankai vs Yhwach & Elites. Look at the ceiling where they are getting the energy it looks weird. But It will be a welcome one. The next scene after that shows Ukitake bleeding and he looks like he is standing at the entrance of the Soul King palace with the white pilars and blue skies.
Finally, people will stop disrespecting the GOAT

Also it finally clicked to me why Gerard's Vollstandig is Red and Lille's is green, it's design carry over of important traits of their design (Gerard's Red cape,the Green parts of Lille's clothes).

Who yall got between base Yhwach and Full power Hagoromo speed =

I wanna do this because Soul Crush is on the shelf for a bit
I have base Yhwach >> Dangai's bisect/Aza's Spear > Planet Level, so Hagoromo get destroyed with his soul, Yhwach has plenty of hax too

If u mean with vsbatte rating then Im not sure

Who yall got between base Yhwach and Full power Hagoromo speed =

I wanna do this because Soul Crush is on the shelf for a bit
Yhwach with no Allmighty vs Full Power Hagoromo, which I believe would mean Juubi Hagoromo. Juubiromo's Telekinesis would give him an incredible advantage off raw power, since it should be at drastically superior to deathbed Hagoromo's TK, and in fact, drastically superior to being twice as strong, since I'm pretty sure he removed the Juubi at that point.

Furthermore, his LS is significant enough to be in the same class as that of Allmighty Soul King Yhwach.

He can also just BFR souls into the Pure Land.

Also, even if Yhwach kills him, he'll just precog it, release the Juubi, Kenobi himself, and come back as a ghost, and even if that ghost form is about to die, he'll just give all his chakra to Ichigo or something. Or, if he, most likely being a hybrid, is still able to, he could plant his Karma in Yhwach and doom him to be erased unless he can regain Allmighty and wipe him away.

On second thought, I am making this match. Too cool and can be added.
Yhwach with no Allmighty vs Full Power Hagoromo, which I believe would mean Juubi Hagoromo. Juubiromo's Telekinesis would give him an incredible advantage off raw power, since it should be at drastically superior to deathbed Hagoromo's TK, and in fact, drastically superior to being twice as strong, since I'm pretty sure he removed the Juubi at that point.
Yhwach can give himself Low 5-B shields and durability with Blut, as well as Low 5-B attack with that same ability

Zanka No Tachi is also something Hagoromo could be fodderized by.
Furthermore, his LS is significant enough to be in the same class as that of Allmighty Soul King Yhwach.
Cool? Yhwach can still blast him to pieces with a thought with his own TK, even if he gets ragdolled, and is still enitrely capable of using things like matter hax on him.

He also has to deal with the other 5-C sternritter Yhwach can summon bombarding him with their bonkers hax
Every Shinigami has this ability. This would be fodder to Yhwach.
Also, even if Yhwach kills him, he'll just precog it, release the Juubi, Kenobi himself, and come back as a ghost, and even if that ghost form is about to die, he'll just give all his chakra to Ichigo or something.
This is a loss condition for Hagoromo. Good joke though if it was one.

Yhwach will absorb his soul after death
Or, if he, most likely being a hybrid, is still able to, he could plant his Karma in Yhwach and doom him to be erased unless he can regain Allmighty and wipe him away.
Base Yhwach at his peak is like hours away from the Quincy poem being over and fully awakening his powers.

Last edited:
Yeah, but he can do it instantly, he doesn't have to kill them.

My whole point is that he wouldn't really... die. Even if he did, he could prevent the absorption through reincarnation.
How would he know Yhwach is a soul? Can I have scans of how this bFR works?

Yhwach can easily travel back to the battlefield with his dimensional travel, or have his summoned sternritter return to the battlefield.

Every soul in Bleach reincarnates (whole verse is based on that), and can't stop the absorption. Hagoromo dies once and he's done.

Also, even if Yhwach kills him, he'll just precog it, release the Juubi, Kenobi himself, and come back as a ghost, and even if that ghost form is about to die, he'll just give all his chakra to Ichigo or something. Or, if he, most likely being a hybrid, is still able to, he could plant his Karma in Yhwach and doom him to be erased unless he can regain Allmighty and wipe him away.
Nah, fan after Senjumaru pull-up in the anime Bleach character BEFORE Soul King Yhwach are STRONGER than Cell Saga DBZ characters. Hagoromo is barely Raditz level.

Karma is used on the vessel of the living. To stay alive. Yhwach is a soul. How can a soul plant a soul in a soul?

Back