• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a 6c ~mach2k character vs a 7b mach1k character?

lol?

edit: just saw the picture, its pre-release meliodas? then bambietta has a better chance but still...

Bambietta bypasses durability and has the ability to fly, she gets the movement variation advantage, probably hax advantage and she is only behind on speed. However she could react to Ichigo, who blitzed all 4 of the MHS+ Sternritter.

I'm saying Bambietta is as fast as Candice, Meninas, Liltotto and Giselle who did fight Ichigo. Phrased it badly mind you.

im sorry but meliodas can full counter hax attacks, as he reflected kings status promotion which is intangible and works directly on the foe, bypassing durability as well. so her bombs are not helping here

which was acutally the only thing keeping her in the fight....dc and speedwise she is heavily outmatched

It's more even than you think.

Bambietta can spam bombs like hell, he'll struggle to counter all of them, while trying to reach the MHS+ Bambietta who can fly and can react to him.

Using Vollstandig can resuscitate a near dead Sternritter and Blut Vene can reduce the damage she takes a lot, hell, Candice took Getsuga's from Ichigo with no clean Blut usage. She's one of the sternritter who more evenly matches Meliodas. The stronger ones stomp him.

yeha i am aware of bambis abilities, however you miss the point that meliodas literally can reflect them right back at her face (he can direct them where he wants it to, seeing the fight with gilthunder where he not directly reflected it back at him due to their secret "spell" but at different locations) the offensive ability from bambi is therefore rendered not only useless but becomes a major threat to herself - even in the air, as a reflection upwards if of course certain as well.

not to mention, while she moves as MHS+ speeds, meliodas moves at the same - but just faster. ofc. nothing in blitzing range. but the "better manouverability" is not in bambinas hand either, seeing as at least demon meliodas can fly (normal meliodas most probably as well, seeing as the new introduced character in NNT can fly as well) if only demon FORM is restricted in round 1 but he still has access to the abilities, the flight problem is solved in both rounds.

the fact that she has no way to deal with hellblaze does not help her case either

there is no scenario in which meliodas does not handily defeats bambi.

also i disagree with SR stomping meliodas though thats a topic for another time

we have the speed advantage for meliodas as well as the dc advantage. in addition he can reflect bambis biggest thread.

The relfection point is useless, since her bombs are Reishi, if they are moved, she can use her natural ability as a Quincy to control Reishi and send them right back. Her own bombs won't cause her problems.

Without Vollstandig, Bambietta is still able to stand in the air using Hirenkyaku for Pseudo flight, or she could make Reishi wings etc.

Also, regarding the other Sternritter. It's pretty factual that he can't hold a candle to the Hax of the Elite Guard. Gerard is purely physical and Meliodas cannot Full Counter him and Gerard is stronger the more damage he takes. The Deathdealing simply poisons him to death with Oxygen, Blood or otherwise and becomes immune to demon energy etc. Lille just oneshots in general. Pernida hijacks him with invisible nerves and oneshots. Gremmy Galaxy room GG. As Nodt in Vollstandig, The Wind can't even be hit by him. Jugram Almighty GG, samefor Juha, but that's besides the point.

Apart from Bambi, either the Sternritter stomp him, or the reverse happens.

I atleast thing she can take round 2 with Meliodas' unstable fighting technique causing him to get hit by a singular Reishi bomb and die.

I disagree with a couple of the elite Sternritter beating Meliodas, but that's another topic as well. Meliodas takes this because he reflects attacks not as reishi but with his own power (which is magic) and he is much faster + he can clone himself at will. He also can get past a near true immortal's regen with Hellblaze so Vollstandig shouldn't hold up unless its an elite Sternritter.

Bambietta's bomb can't be reflected unless he is cutting his own arms and legs and throwing then back at Bambietta. Her bombs are not actually bombs, everything her Reiatsu touches becomes the Bomb.

She is too fast. Her attacks were never redirected, Mayuri absorb them into a device he created to stop them with a timer before they detonated near Bambietta.

RavenSupreme said:
seeing as at least demon meliodas can fly (normal meliodas most probably as well, seeing as the new introduced character in NNT can fly as well) if only demon FORM is restricted in round 1 but he still has access to the abilities, the flight problem is solved in both rounds.
aside from king, her sister and helbram there is actually no other i can think of which showed the ability to fly, if you mean the "movement over long distances"-thing by one of the demon than it wasnt flying, it was incredible jumping ^_^

@alakabamm

R1 is normal meliodas and R2 is demon meliodas both pre-full-demon-power-up and the sacred weapon was aso not mentioned,

and therefore i give this to bambiette, she may not be as fast as meliodas but she can spam her attacks which will make it impossible for meliodas to catch them, unfortunatly if he cant make this close range i dont see him winning, he will surely tank a lot of the bombs even in demon form but in the end he would go down since super-healing isnt negating the damage taken :(

but any other form (all forms after taking his sacred treasure) should go to him since bambiette will have a really hard time hitting meliodas...

every demon who can control the black matter can fly - even in normal mode. as seen here

http://b.*************/store/manga/...d/nnanatsu-no-taizai-5415713.jpg?v=1420504382

and here

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/136.0/compressed/c007.jpg?v=1439797985

-> flight advantage is gone

speedwise: mach 1k bambi vs mach 2k+ meliodas

-> speed advantage for meliodas

attack potency city level bambi vs island level meliodas

-> ap advantage for meliodas

reishi is a form of energy and therefore can be countered, reflected, rendered useless. example: meliodas reflecting kings own hax attack which bypasses durability

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/134.0/compressed/o008.jpg?v=1437983583

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/134.0/compressed/o009.jpg?v=1437983583

--> bambie has nothing to actually harm meliodas. there is a reason for verse equalization so we do not start to argue with kek reiatsu crush or "lel reiatsu cant be negated"

Reishi point it useless once again and AP doesn't matter due to durability bypass. Also, Reishi is a spirit particle, not spirit energy.

So speed advantage. That's all.

i am sorry but how can it be useless? she has to actively attack with her bombs. meaning it can be deflected. just like he did with kings status promotion. the whole "it bypasses durability" argument is of no use when the attack itself is directed back at her.

you as well assume that its only bambi who will take the active role in this fight, which is most probably not the case seeing as she lacks behind in the speed department.

meliodas can counter bambis attacks. but she has no way of countering his

It's not an attack in that sense, the Reishi orbs make whatever they touch into a bomb and they are made of Reishi which Bambietta has full control over. Relfecting them back at her is not possible.

Meliodas also has a tendency to allow himself to get beaten up and play around. He's likely to hold back and get himself killed by the immensely angry Bambietta (who has a short temper fuse). That's a factor too.

And once again. there are loads of bombs being fired at him.

yeha thats my point actually. the bombs have to make contact. assuming it is impossible to counter them is a NLF - the bomb consist off a form of energy and therefore fall under the rules of full counter / counter vanish. it also does not matter haw many bombs are fired at him since he can full counter multi attacks at once

http://b.*************/store/manga/...d/enanatsu-no-taizai-4731489.jpg?v=1390147381

http://b.*************/store/manga/...d/enanatsu-no-taizai-4731491.jpg?v=1390147381

all of these elements are under the full control of the respective caster, yet they were helpless since meliodas adds his own energy to it. since this is HIS power - can you show me a scenario where bambi takes control over other peoples energy as well and turns it into bombs? then you may have an argument. but i do not remember it.

---

meliodas goes straight for the kill if he is aware of the opponents danger as seeing in the first fight with galan, where he straight attacked him without any remorse. since the sins can sense powers he would know bambi is not a fodder knight.

and the way he attacked was with a clone -> meaning even if bambi is able to counter his initate attack and succesfully fires his bombs at him (highly unlikely in the first place) it is most likely just a clone to test bambis abilites (though the clone can use full counter as well so...)

there are SR with better chances against meliodas. bambi is not

I'm tiring of repeated points. I'll leave you to believe what you believe. Reishi bombs with not function as Reishi bombs if the "energy" within them is changed. Bambietta is the only one who can charge Reishi to become a bomb and Reishi is a particle, like the very body all the souls in Bleach are made from and those souls can punch Meliodas can they not?

Bambietta: 4 Meliodas: 2

Also, mind telling me what Sternritter you think can beat him?

Meliodas also cannot counter "Follow up" attacks, those bombs do not arrive at the same location at the same speed, it's a massive spread of varying speeds of bombs. The follow up ones can touch and turn him into a bomb.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/557/9
590Bambietta_unleashes.png
Bambietta_Vollstandig_Bombs.png

i dont know how you count it: to me its 3-3 depending which version meliodas is used which was not specified.

i as well see we do not come to a conclusion. you are entitled to your opinion. however arguing with "its in bleach and therefore works" is not a proper argument at all. also i have yet to see a counter to superior speed and ap. bambietta would not withstand one of these

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/130.0/compressed/l011.jpg?v=1435566130

your whole argument comes down to her reishi bombs which is what our discussion circles around. its a last strawh thrown in the ring because she is outclassed in every other department. and i already gave enough proof and backup panels as of why it does not matter if you call it "reishi", "Magic" "ki" or whatever. it is a power attack and therefore falls under the rules of full counter. she is not physically punching him.

its a pretty long argument for a 2 tier difference battle but whatever

edit: meliodas can full counter follow up attacks. where you got the idea he cant?

It says he can't on his profile.

Suit yourself. Reishi magic and Ki is not the same, Magic and Ki are energies and Reishi is a "Particle". There is a clear difference there. Reishi, Magic and Reiatsu/Reiryoku could be considered the same, but you're entirely misinformed about Reishi.

4:2 is the votes on this battle. 4 for Bambi and 2 for Mel. I am not trying to counter superior speed or AP lol, don't strawman me, I am not an idiot. I already gave AP to Meliodas and proved Bambietta can "react" to Meliodas. Nice try though.

It's not a "It's in Bleach so it works" argument, another strawman. It's simply a fact, in or outside the Bleachverse, that Bambietta is the only one who can make Reishi bombs like that and like every other Quincy, can manipulate Reishi. It's a fact that bodies of souls are made from Reishi.

Please, tell me who would be a better match up for Bambietta?

"He is also incapable of reflecting attacks if the opponent doesn't allow him to read the timing/nature of their attacks. Physical, indirect, and continuous attacks can also not be reflected."

He's gonna have hella trouble reflecting Bambietta's attacks. He won't understand the Nature of Reishi, It took Mayuri to figure it out, none of the other Shinigami knew how it worked unless she explained it. Her bombs are omnidirectional and erratically fired. Bombs could be set of next to him for indirect damage, the bomb itself is a physical particle with a special property and can arguably count as something physical to bypass Full Counter.

then his profile should be updated. it never states he cant in the manga. he reflects continus attacks without problems.

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/078.0/compressed/f014.jpg?v=1401010921

where do you get the 4:2 from? i counted and it was 3:3 if we take current versions which is the version we argue about.

well it does not matter what form the attack originates from. as long as it is a power attack it can be countered. only physical attacks like a punch etc. can not. hairsplitting about "particles" and "energy" does not work when the ability to reflect things works on power based attacks in general

no idea what your "nice try" is supposed to mean. when you accept AP is in favour of meliodas there is little to argue left.

Even the Wiki says otherwise. So you can sort that out.

I never said it was in Bambietta's favour. I think she can take round 1 due to Meliodas' personality. I doubt he will see Bambietta as a true threat straight away. You seem to think I'm all over Bambietta winning. I can accept a concession for round 2, I never saw her taking that one.

You still haven't answered by question on a better match. I'm going to be making a lot more NNT vs Bleach battles because they have similarities often.

the wiki is wrong. i can actually do change that you are right.

weh should maybe clarify what exactly we argue about. the OP has not specified anything about meliodas. what version is used? can he use his demon powers while in normal mode? because even regular meliodas has access to demon regen, demon attacks, black matter manipulation etc. which makes the fight unfair even in round 1. if its only "human" abilities and pre-release then bambietta most likely wins yeha.

i will think for some better matchups

eh half of the feats and abilities i mentioned are all current manga. so i was wondering why you argue so hard in favour for bambi. but anime meliodas get stomped hard

If this is ANIME only mel, then Bambi is more likely to win.Anime mel don't have his treasure, slower than bambi.But manga Meliodas wins both rounds.In manga he is faster, has better AP & DURA, can full-counter everything bambi has.She gets wrecked.

Anime Meliodas: Bambi both rounds.

Manga Meliodas: Meliodas both rounds.

^i wouldnt say it is manga/anime but more pre and post power up, (sacred weapon should also make pre power up meliodas a bit stronger than bambietta) ^_^

Back