• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugo vs heatblast

Well then Heatblast can most likely absorb them and thus be unhurt by them, limiting Bakugou's options. Now Bakugou does have a decent AP advantage and can use his explosions to propel himself and fight that way. I need to think about this for a bit and apparently see the MHA movie since it's awesome.

Well Heatblast can manipulate rocks with his fire and as we all know rock is super effective against flying so Heatblast for type advantage.

Yeah sorry did Pokémon Go League yesterday, man my ultra league team is OP.

Anyways, what is Bakugou's best skill feat?

I'm sorry for bothering, but what does Heatblast scale to? The profiles in the verse are horrible and need fixing. Everyone scales to someone else who scales back the the person I started from. There aren't any calcs on their pages that show 7-A, and the verse page doesn't explain it either.

I know there is one since I'm sure I saw it a while ago, but it should be on someone's page. The fact it's not on the verse page is upsetting, accepted calculations need to be on there.

A bit above 352 megatons, my apologies for the inconvenience I will revise Ben 10 pretty soon. But there are several ways to get to Vilgax who scales to Diamondhead who is unscathed by 352 megatons. That said Diamondhead is a top-tier while Heatblast is a mid-tier so he should only scale a bit above 352 megatons. The calc for Diamondhead is on the verse page however.

Those pages needs to be revised, at the least the verse page needs to have calcs on it. But that's not why we're here, sorry for the derail.

Bakugou is 1115 Megatons, so a 3x AP advantage. I'll come back to this later.

Derailing this thread. But my apologize I did not see that, the profiles are still horrible though.

Back