• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

La Signora VS Heatblast (1-7-0) GRACE

V999

He/Him
Genshin Impact VS Ben 10

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 6-C
• La Signora : 5.8 Gigatons, higher as the Crimson Witch of Flames
• Heatblast : 23.38 Gigatons, higher when "Supernova Hot"
images

La Signora : 1 (@SatellaTheWoE)

Heatblast : 7 (@Giannysmag, @Reiner04, @Lynieryz, @MintyBoi1, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @Greenshifter, @V999)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
How hot are Heatblast's temperatures?
Heat Potency:
Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

if Heatblast get's angry or throws a tantrum then a baby heatblast has demostrated to be "as hot as a supernova"

Well Signora in her Crimson Witch of Flames form, her fire has Soul Manipulation (Signora's flames can melt souls and store them in containers)

Here for her boss battle

Well Signora has higher AP, but Heatblast has Fire Absorption and Ice Manipulation (Only when infected with a cold) and also Higher Lifting Strength, also Heatblast has Resistance to Heat and Ice, meanwhile Signora has Resistance to Fire and Ice

I find Heatblast having supernova level heat to be blatant bullshit. Because I can totally recall him turning the area and people he fights into vapor and plasma with his attacks 100%.

I'm like 99% certain there's been times where the ground underneath is uneffected despite the temperature of a supernova being able to effortlessly vaporize stone many times over.

Heat Potency:
Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

if Heatblast get's angry or throws a tantrum then a baby heatblast has demostrated to be "as hot as a supernova"

BRO WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT

I find Heatblast having supernova level heat to be blatant bullshit. Because I can totally recall him turning the area and people he fights into vapor and plasma with his attacks 100%.

I'm like 99% certain there's been times where the ground underneath is uneffected despite the temperature of a supernova being able to effortlessly vaporize stone many times over.
Then take the calculation.

Go make a Content Revision thread. Have a note written in Heatblasts profile that his supernova heat is "hyperbolic"

Then take the calculation.

Go make a Content Revision thread. Have a note written in Heatblasts profile that his supernova heat is "hyperbolic"
I actually can and will since DontTalk quite literally made a thread that stops inflated heat calcs like this. You are no longer able to assume the material was heated to insane levels like that, just the temperature needed to vaporize said material.

Thank you for the suggestion blud.

Not really. Neither one of them have the authority to overwrite what DontTalk said buddy.

No matter what you or either one of them say doesn't debunk what DontTalk made as a wiki standard.
Same applies to you too. Nothing you say matters unless DontTalk made a decision. By the way what Ben 10 supporters say will matter, whose to say there aren't "MORE feats of Heatblast" to support his claim.
buddy..... you're opening a rabbit hole. The only one who needs good luck here is you cause I'm not the person whose going for the supposed CRT plus I'm just meming it's not serious bruh.

Last edited:
Same applies to you too.
Nice 7 year old reply.
Nothing you say matters unless DontTalk made a decision.
Did you even read what I said? He quite literally did. It's a wiki standard. I wouldn't go around saying "no u" whenever you evidently have no idea what your talking about.
By the way what Ben 10 supporters say will matter, whose to say there aren't "MORE feats of Heatblast" to support his claim.
I don't care what Ben 10 supporters say. They aren't staff nor do they have the authority to overturn wiki standards.
buddy..... you're opening a rabbit hole.
The only one who needs good luck here is you.
Rabbit hole? Well I'd say in this case it's more like the world's smallest Ant hill. Secondly this would be intimidating if well you were intimidating.

Nice 7 year old reply.

Did you even read what I said? He quite literally did. It's a wiki standard. I wouldn't go around saying "no u" whenever you evidently have no idea what your talking about.
Ben 10 as a verse will present more arguments.
Nothing is concrete unless a CRT is made.
CRT First >>> Heatblast matches second.
I don't care what Ben 10 supporters say. They aren't staff nor do they have the authority to overturn wiki standards.
So if they were to present more scans to support their claim "you won't care"
This is just Argument of incredulity.
Not allowing a verse to present scans is just vile and pure evil act.
All I wanted was for my verse to present a case, scans and argument and that's now allowed and "it won't matter"
good then I'm pressing Unwatch button from this horrendous thread. Don't ever ping me again.
Rabbit hole? Well I'd say in this case it's more like the world's smallest Ant hill. Secondly this would be intimidating if well you were intimidating.

Ben 10 as a verse will present more arguments.
Nothing is concrete unless a CRT is made.
CRT First >>> Heatblast matches second.
I literally just gave you a link unless you don't know how to read. Again this is common wiki practice, you linked a very outdated calc that was made before the standard was made.
good then I'm pressing Unwatch button from this horrendous thread. Don't ever ping me again.
Okay then.

Omfg, WW3 just happened because of supernova heat huh?

I can also play the “DT said this” game, he also said that heat AP functions like regular AP so supernova heat is probably a lowball due to the tier 6 rating.

Last edited:
Or just a bad illustration/demonstration by animators. Shouldn't really disprove the consistent statement of a Extraordinary Genius, even in academic field that is.

Supernova heat literally is so hot that it creates new elements from old ones. But also just assuming that Heatblast is just controlling his heat and by default just starts at a lower temperature then shouldn't Signora be able to get her soul melting fire off before Heatblast ups the heat anyway?

Supernova heat literally is so hot that it creates new elements from old ones. But also just assuming that Heatblast is just controlling his heat and by default just starts at a lower temperature then shouldn't Signora be able to get her soul melting fire off before Heatblast ups the heat anyway?
Same opinion, even if his full is supernkva level he would probably start off at a much lower temperature and then switch to higher temperatures after realising she has resistance which would give her enough time to burn him

Goddam why did the edgy dude get so mad-
Edgy, Mad, Angry see the "connection"

okay.... to be fair I was just meming around. I never called anyone a 7 year old or "Not tough" or a "threat"

But calling me a
Nice 7 year old reply.

Secondly this would be intimidating if well you were intimidating.
and on top of that people supporting it.

I demand an apology. all I asked was to present arguments and scans for a verse which I made very clear 👇
All I wanted was for my verse to present a case, scans and argument and that's now allowed and "it won't matter"

after responses I got made me realize to not be involved with petty people who makes unfair matcheS and then post them on my message wall.

Last edited:
I am personally gonna pretend no war took place here
True, so he just outskills?
I mean he can outskill but Signora isn't a slouch either here, she has experience no diffing an archon afterall. Plus the resistances and soul flame will absolutely be lethal at the beginning of the match
For those reasons i am going with the hotter one

Back