• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Battle Assumptions apply here. But the starting distance was increased so he won't be able to instantly fry Katara with a supernova. Plus her water shields have 7-C durability
What does distance have to do with this if they both have great range? And how is the moon an advantage if all our points are centered on Katara without the moon?

The only advantage here is access to water in form of ice which is fair imo cuz Heatblast can one shot her.
Spilxson increase the start distance two o three times

And the full moon increase all the stats in water control

Assuming Heatblast's fire is hotter than Zuko's, he should be able to slice through some of Katara's water constructs like Zuko did when he was rescuing Azula

Spilxson increase the start distance two o three times

And the full moon increase all the stats in water control

Doesn’t matter if they close up distance regardless.

Okay and? It’s unquantifiable. All of our arguments don’t even depend on the moon so why do you care so much?

Doesn’t matter if they close up distance regardless.

Okay and? It’s unquantifiable. All of our arguments don’t even depend on the moon so why do you care so much?
Think this

Heatblast have a unfavorable terrain in the battle, he can't touch the water because he instant lose

He can't close the distance with his fly acrobatics because Katara have a loot of water to make water shields and water constructs to keep the distance

Heatblast can't use this "rage amp" but Katara have a passive full moon boost in this water control

Definit, don't sound fair

Heatblast have a unfavorable terrain in the battle
How? He can literally fight in rain. He's fine.
he can't touch the water because he instant lose
d0dcff26bf2bbbc2a07dbbb65c379b0a136a5d41.gif

5900420-1qxdsc.gif

He can't close the distance with his fly acrobatics because Katara have a loot of water to make water shields and water constructs to keep the distance
He has fire that he can use to combat it.
Heatblast can't use this "rage amp" but Katara have a passive full moon boost in this water control
This isn't a problem considering he can oneshot if he gets a hit in.

It's a decisive match no matter how you look at it. You complaining and twisting the narrative for a win isn't going to change that.

Didn't he use the supernova as a 10 year old just by moving fast? I don't know if he'd need rage for it. 10 Year old Heatblast's supernova should probably be enough to at least do some damage to Katara's water shields

How? He can literally fight in rain. He's fine.
But i sure he CAN'T fly out of the water
He has fire that he can use to combat it.

This isn't a problem considering he can oneshot if he gets a hit in.

It's a decisive match no matter how you look at it. You complaining and twisting the narrative for a win isn't going to change that.
Don't make this personal, dude, this a debate in a forum, always for fun, chill

Alright, let's just calm down. Both characters have win conditions. I'm keeping my vote for Heatblast

Didn't he use the supernova as a 10 year old just by moving fast? I don't know if he'd need rage for it. 10 Year old Heatblast's supernova should probably be enough to at least do some damage to Katara's water shields

Haven’t you been reading the thread?

No he doesn’t need range to replicate supernova.
Yes Katara has an answer for it with LS and AOE to match.
No Heatblast can’t vape water instantly so he gets put out.

But i sure he CAN'T fly out of the water

Sure but the attacks carry force, so Heatblast is taking damage. Also Heatblast will be put out of commission if he’s drenched with a lot of water.

Think this

Heatblast have a unfavorable terrain in the battle, he can't touch the water because he instant lose

Definit, don't sound fair

It’s fair. Heatblast also has advantages.

This feels like reverse psychology and I will not fall for it lmao. So you can stop reiterating why Katara wins fair and square

Notice how Heatblast never got out of the water after he was submerged in it.
I think the same, but Ben lose the tranformation out of the water, not in the water, but it's not really relevant, i remember other thing, like, Heatblast in the water trying something

Okay this might be my last response cuz honestly Katara got this with or without the moon

She can deflect regular attacks easily with far greater skill, LS and AP advantage.

She can submerge Heatblast if he tries to replicate Super Nova by increasing his angular velocity. Rage amp isn’t feasible here as this isn’t an immature 4 year old

And she can put him out of commission by submerging him in a shit ton of water. She can bend an entire lake without the moon.

Heatblast can’t instantly vape very large bodies of water. He can only boil it all off in a short period of time with Super Nova, and Katara can easily change vapour back into liquid

Katara, with limited resources, has fought an extremely skilled opponent like Azula who can evaporte water similar to Heatblast and thanks to the Sozin’s comet, has even greater range and AOE than Heatblast that can one shot her AND WON.

Sorry, Katara beats Heatblast.

See above, the time factor meant that his passive heat wasn't up to the melting point of that metal. Once he intensified it, then it was. But he's already capable of vaporising water with relative ease.
He has to intensify it. The point being made was that Katara's water tendrils can't grab him because of his heat evaporating it once it touches him. I'm countering that by saying his passive heat can't do that. Heck in the video evidence provided, that monster was able to grab him and he didn't even intensify the heat

Last edited:
What is the potency of the Water ? (How fast can it cool down magma and fire)

Heatblast fire can melt molten and steel

What do you mean by water potency?

Wouldn't really matter since water benders can freely convert steam back to water and freeze it solid for ice

What do you mean by water potency?

Wouldn't really matter since water benders can freely convert steam back to water and freeze it solid for ice
I was referring to Water cooling point.
Some characters has Absolute zero levels of freezing point but that's not important for the discussion

If normal heatblast heat can melt metals and molten that's already superior to any metal or object Katara has sliced.
Heat Amplification should overwhelm her.
Heatblast also has arguably better weapons via Fire creation such as Fire Discs which he can throw from far larger range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back