• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

La Signora VS Heatblast (1-7-0) GRACE

Normal threads, recentky had a massive debate wirh the end reveal being that one of the character cant interact with fhe other 💀💀
And yeah, its pretry common for people to go whacko, call stomp or accuse the ofher party of smth. Oh and dont even get me started on yt powerscaling debates...

Normal threads, recentky had a massive debate wirh the end reveal being that one of the character cant interact with fhe other 💀💀
And yeah, its pretry common for people to go whacko, call stomp or accuse the ofher party of smth. Oh and dont even get me started on yt powerscaling debates...
I don't think you've seen Matthew vs LordAizenSama or LAS vs Weeklybattles lol.

I think Supernova hot feat is true, considering Gwen stated twice that Ben can go supernova hot and weighted it down with saying she's sure. She's reliable when it comes to stuff like that. What I'm seeing is just mostly bad depiction of that feat which is not new in Ben 10 or many of fiction. Consider how fiction barely or can never depict a blackhole with all of it's properties. Or think of how lazers that may have statements of being Light speed but has contradicted one or many properties of light by bending without reflection/refraction or smth.

I think Supernova hot feat is true, considering Gwen stated twice that Ben can go supernova hot and weighted it down with saying she's sure. She's reliable when it comes to stuff like that. What I'm seeing is just mostly bad depiction of that feat which is not new in Ben 10 or many of fiction. Consider how fiction barely or can never depict a blackhole with all of it's properties. Or think of how lazers that may have statements of being Light speed but has contradicted one or many properties of light by bending without reflection/refraction or smth.
Shouldn't use fiction to try and argue why another feat in fiction should be taken as fact just cause its stated. Feats like these should be represented as accurate as possible artistically and this feat doesn't seem to be from what I read

Shouldn't use fiction to try and argue why another feat in fiction should be taken as fact just cause its stated. Feats like these should be represented as accurate as possible artistically and this feat doesn't seem to be from what I read
I was actually using our standards rather than other fiction. We do accept that it's impossible for fiction to depict few feats accurately, especially when it involves plot demand. And whether statements should take precedence over depiction when it comes to analysing a feat is just case by case. In which case. I'd take it to be supernova hot, since no, accurate depiction of smth is just requires lot of work and stuff to pulloff.

I was actually using our standards rather than other fiction. We do accept that it's impossible for fiction to depict few feats accurately, especially when it involves plot demand. And whether statements should take precedence over depiction when it comes to analysing a feat is just case by case. In which case. I'd take it to be supernova hot, since no, accurate depiction of smth is just requires lot of work and stuff to pulloff.
What plot demand is needed here? If a baby hb has gone supernova before, was it shown? And a simple depiction could be a reading of the temp or heat feats on that level. Surely going supernova would show some feats of such heat?

Heatblast has shown being able to control his fire so, there’s no real issue here
Controlling fire really doesn't matter. Heat radiates regardless of where the source is, especially at such high temp like a supernova.

Also Heatblast can just spam fire on the opponent by pointing at them
Sig could just dodge. She can also teleport to HB to dodge it and also catch him off guard.

What plot demand is needed here?
Gwen becoming non existent.
If a baby hb has gone supernova before, was it shown?
Yeah, in another episode where Gwen told ben to go supernova hot.
And a simple depiction could be a reading of the temp or heat feats on that level.
Doesn't see how it's any different than someone like Gwen confirming he's and can go for sure. She solos. Supernova hot isn't even a regular hyperbole we see anywhere, far too much for coming consistent.

God these profiles suck ass

Anyhow Signora's advantages are better range (the profiles don't actually site any range feats for either), access to elemental intangability and resistance to fire. Heatblasts advantages are higher AP, hotter flames (?) and an Ice resistance.

I'd say Heatblast takes it. Signora in her first phase just stands still and defends herself with an ice shield that HB shouldn't have a problem melting. The CWoF form would be more of an issue because of the fire resistance and her contasntly moving around but he should still take it thanks to the higher AP

While heatblast heat was at 6000 kelvin, iirc signora state herself her flame was able to burn leave no ashes, what temperature that would be?

Back