• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki soul manipulation CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Which Yujiro shook. He was the cause of the damage to the man's brain, which caused the man's soul to leave his body.
If I push you off a cliff, am I directly killing you? I hope my English brain is correct

He did a move where that guys own body is damaging himself
Yeah but that's deadass just how knocking people out/killing them works lmao. When your hit your brain moves around in the skull and that is what causes a knock-out. Yujiro could've done this through a punch or a kick or anything else, he just decided to do it through shaking the man like a salt shaker.

Monkey, I suggest that you concede. Your arguments are the equivalent of saying "Their souls are leaving the body on their own" even though we clearly see it is a result of the character's attacks.

I agree with astral projection. I also think this probably has ties to attacks on characters' pressure points, something like hitting a specific part of the brain which can lead to a soul projection, although this might be a bit headcannon on my part as it's not explicitly said

Anyway a soul manipulation that activates when the character defeats his opponent alredy exists so i agree

Astral Projection is flat out wrong, that's what you'd use to manipulate and move around your very soul / mind. Although Baki should get both abilities since he can manipulate his own soul to ress himself and also has Soul Ejection.

Astral Projection is essentially the finer tuned version of soul Manipulation on one's self.

Astral Projection is flat out wrong, that's what you'd use to manipulate and move around your very soul / mind. Although Baki should get both abilities since he can manipulate his own soul to ress himself and also has Soul Ejection.

Astral Projection is essentially the finer tuned version of soul Manipulation on one's self.
Pretty much what Gin said. The characters aren’t moving around there souls there literally getting it removed forcefully and the only one doing so was Baki as he uses it to Resurrect himself.

Yeah, no.

First, is him shaking his head which killed him through his brain becoming a pinball...just a punch to the head is enough to make you unconscious as the force/vibrations will shake your brain...here is Yujiro not a normal human in power.

Second, it just shows that he almost got unconscious which is presented a few panels later slowly but surely him recovering (after he was hit in the leg) - Shishimaru being frozen for a bit which is a natural reaction after being hit in the head and the brain hitting the skull.

The third is the same just instantly.

While for Baki is the same as above just that in this case is shown on Musashi.

In all cases its a hit to the head.

The only soul manipulation is done by the Old Woman.

Last edited:
If you hit someone hard enough that they bleed, you still won't get blood manipulation.

So hitting someone so hard that their soul emerges probably shouldn't get soul manipulation either.
But one can cause someone to bleed with no external factors with the ability to do so grounded in reality and something regular humans can do. I dont remember someone ever whacking someones soul out of their body irl, ever.

This feels like a line of thinking that makes no sense.

Yeah, no.
Great reasoning.
First, is him shaking his head which killed him through his brain becoming a pinball...just a punch to the head is enough to make you unconscious as the force/vibrations will shake your brain...here is Yujiro not a normal human in power.
The difference is that the term "consciousness." Isn't used but instead the term soul is used. It's impossible for this to be an AP feat considering you cannot remove a soul with straight up AP.

Secondly, Baki himself as a teenager proves that this isn't some type of visual considering he does the same shit in order to revive himself against Gaia.
Second, it just shows that he almost got unconscious which is presented a few panels later slowly but surely him recovering (after he was hit in the leg) - Shishimaru being frozen for a bit which is a natural reaction after being hit in the head and the brain hitting the skull.
It's a temporary affect.

Strongly disagree with both of these takes, 13 year old Baki would like a word with you.
Yeah, no.

Yeah, no.

None of these points hold any water.

Yujiro scans is the most blatant scan, yeah he killed him with the brain shaking but the scan Blatantly tells us his soul was removed. Getting hit in the head and getting Unconscious doesn’t make you lose your soul

Not what happen at all Katsumi kicked the guy so hard his soul was removed, then kicked him again because he didn’t want the fight to be finished, it’s also just temporary

No it’s isn’t. It’s the exact same as Katsumi

Also your last two points are also wrong and have no point. Why does it matter if they were in the head? You can’t remove souls with pure AP that’s literally not possible

Yeah I think most of the disagreements in this thread stem from the misconception that for some reason IRL you can shake someone's brain and their soul will just fly out naturally lmfao.

Yeah I think most of the disagreements in this thread stem from the misconception that for some reason IRL you can shake someone's brain and their soul will just fly out naturally lmfao.
Crazzzyyy right? It almost seems like this is an ability the characters have

Don't need to post the scan again for Yurijo as that's obvious as it can get - the brain got shaken as a pinball which made it hit the skull.

Baki vs Musashi - head hit

Katsumi vs Shinshimaru - head hit

Doppo vs Shishimaru - head hit

All 4 cases are head hits

But one can cause someone to bleed with no external factors with the ability to do so grounded in reality and something regular humans can do. I dont remember someone ever whacking someones soul out of their body irl, ever.

This feels like a line of thinking that makes no sense.
Arguably because the soul doesn't exist IRL.

Don't need to post the scan again for Yurijo as that's obvious as it can get - the brain got shaken as a pinball which made it hit the skull.

Baki vs Musashi - head hit

Katsumi vs Shinshimaru - head hit

Doppo vs Shishimaru - head hit

All 4 cases are head hits

Okay and? Dude it deadass doesn't matter how it was done, the souls still came out of the opponent's body.

It's almost as if Baki characters have an ability that allow them to remove souls by hitting their opponents? 🤔

Arguably because the soul doesn't exist IRL.
So how can you use a line of logic intrinsic to the traits of reality, on something that we cant presume to be in reality aswell. There's no connection to be made between the two so the comparison is moot. To say both a soul and bleeding would follow the same line of logic due "reasons" is not exactly a fair argument.

So how can you use a line of logic intrinsic to the traits of reality, on something that we cant presume to be in reality aswell. There's no connection to be made between the two so the comparison is moot.
I don't see how. Seems fairly reasonable to make such a connection to me.

I don't see how. Seems fairly reasonable to make such a connection to me.
What connects a soul and blood that makes it a justifiable non leap in logic to say that the effect of bleeding and a soul being knocked out of ones body is the same/similar in nature? Thats just a baseless assumption, because as you stated above souls are not real and thus there is no connection we can make.

Soul getting slapped out being normal and the same as blood coming out is a silly claim, that said this seems like it could be a verse mechanic more than an actual power of the characters.

If the act of getting hit real hard makes the soul vacate was super common then i could by it was a verse mechanic, but thats something that needs to be proven.

It could be an inverse mechanic, but on the same, equal token it could just be an inherent ability that these characters have, we really don't know for sure.

Given this ambiguity i believe something like a "possible" or "likely" rating is in order for this, given the vagueness of these feast and the inherent mechanics behind them.

This should hopefully create a compromise between both sides and such doesn't cause this thread to go on multiple pages discussing the same couple feats over and over again with both sides not listening to the other, basically causing this thread to become a giant waste of everyone's time.

Meh, tell you what, I'm not a Baki guy so I'm gonna retire from the convo, but just so all the cards are on the table, this is a thing that happens, apparently. Now whether that pushes the scale one way or the other, that's for yall to figure out.
Seems like self resurrection based off willpower, and the shock the guy has makes me believe that aint natural in any way shape or form, and a sigma only behaviour.

Well I’m Tired rn but anyway I’ll example my point for a couple of things before I move on to the next crt.

No this isn’t an inverse mechanic. Some characters have it like the main cast others don’t.

Baki resurrection is basically what jibz said. It’s only a ability Baki Possesses. With his sigma male abilities

Anyway the thread is basically over all the debunkes we’re bad and responded to. I want to get this thread close since it’s basically over. Next will be lifting strength

When he died his soul vactated his body and using his willpower he forcefully re-entered the mortal plane.

From what I can make out of the scans it looks like a verse mechanic of what happens when their brains receive that kind of shock, rather than an ability they possess.
I disagree
Musashi or whoever that was able to bring their soul out should get Astral projection though

From what I can make out of the scans it looks like a verse mechanic of what happens when their brains receive that kind of shock, rather than an ability they possess.
I disagree
Musashi or whoever that was able to bring their soul out should get Astral projection though
Your somehow justifying that hitting souls out of Baki is a verse mechanic that only a few characters possess? Yeah no your flat out wrong. Look here at this scan, Tokigawa is clearly manipulating a soul with the same effect that the other characters have. And again no it’s not, Yujiro scan literally states his soul was removed by Yujiro no his death. It literally doesn’t matter they got hit at the head

I disagree? Great agreement bro

Ok now I know you haven’t been paying attention at all when Baki has literally been shown the only one to do so.

Any way like other users I don’t want this to be 500+ pages of wasted time when the majority of people here agreed with the crt and the debunks were already responded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back