• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki soul manipulation CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, what exactly do you mean here? It seems to me like they're punching the souls out of their bodies. Maybe in Baki, if you hit someone hard enough, their soul separates from them.

Are you arguing that the person's soul is willingly coming out? That seems like a strange thing to say.
Wow Phoenks right on the head💪 How did you understand such complex scans

No you don't, you can bring someone so close to death that their souls will start fading away/fly away which is what's shown with the scan... All of them are getting destroyed to the point of unconsciousness
No? Show me in the boys verse doing this. Or Gantzs. Or Vagabond. This is literally a ability that multiple characters posses and your response is “ Yeah this happens when you bring someone close to death”

No you don't, you can bring someone so close to death that their souls will start fading away/fly away which is what's shown with the scan
🗿

The scans don't shown that Monkey, it shows multiple times of these characters just hitting people causes their spirits to fly out of their body, has nothing with being near death or anything of the sort.

This is complete headcanon and is actually debunked within the multitude of scans that are posted in the OP.

No you don't, you can bring someone so close to death that their souls will start fading away/fly away which is what's shown with the scan... All of them are getting destroyed to the point of unconsciousness where the souls is leaving their body
This claim seems to require more assumptions than what is proposed.

I would agree if there was scans of people's souls coming out after they died or loss consciousness through other means like bullets or falling etc. But in all these scans, it seems it always happens after a heavy attack from the martial artists connected with the body. Thus I'm inclined to believe it's Astral Projection.

I would agree if there was scans of people's souls coming out after they died. But in all these scans, it seems it always happens after a heavy attack connected with the body. Thus I'm inclined to believe it's Astral Projection.
Yes literally this. All of these are because of the characters attacks not for some aftermath of them falling down some stairs.

I'm fine with this being accepted as Astral Projection rather then just regular Soul Manipulation just to let everyone know.

Reading the Astral Projection page it makes more sense for Baki Characters to be categorized under this rather then just Soul Manipulation.

"Astral Projection is the ability to separate one's spirit/soul from one's body"

it shows multiple times of these characters just hitting people causes their spirits to fly out of their body, has nothing with being near death or anything of the sort.
What you guys are saying is literally much more headcanon then what I'm saying... you guys are saying they are directly affecting their soul, there is sooo many anti feats with that

The feat doesn't even show that
T52PWHz_d.webp

This scan literally proves with what I'm saying... He's brain is getting bumped so much that his soul starts to leave, would his brain get soul manipulation? Because yuijro isn't even physically near him when the soul leaves his body

It even compares to a regular punch from a boxing glove

I'm fine with this being accepted as Astral Projection rather then just regular Soul Manipulation just to let everyone know.

Reading the Astral Projection page it makes more sense for Baki Characters to be categorized under this rather then just Soul Manipulation.

"Astral Projection is the ability to separate one's spirit/soul from one's body"
Hey who made you the OP👀

I honestly don’t know the difference between the two again. Aren’t they the same?

I would agree if there was scans of people's souls coming out after they died or loss consciousness through other means like bullets or falling etc. But in all these scans, it seems it always happens after a heavy attack from the martial artists connected with the body. Thus I'm inclined to believe it's Astral Projection.
What you guys are saying is literally much more headcanon then what I'm saying... you guys are saying they are directly affecting their soul, there is sooo many anti feats with that

T52PWHz_d.webp

This scan literally proves with what I'm saying... He's brain is getting bumped so much that his soul starts to leave, would his brain get soul manipulation? Because yuijro isn't even physically near him when the soul leaves his body

It even compares to a regular punch from a boxing glove

I honestly don’t know the difference between the two again. Aren’t they the same?
Astral Projection only denotes the removal of one's soul while Soul Manipulation denotes an overall control over a soul.

Basically Astral Projection is a limited form of Soul Manipulation.

T52PWHz_d.webp

Wrong again you know that right? What anti feats you don’t even read the series. Because Yujiro cause the ******* soul removal that’s why. Congrats on hiding scans yes is he near the bodyguard because he cause it.

Wrong again you know that right? What anti feats you don’t even read the series. Because Yujiro cause the ******* soul removal that’s why. Congrats on hiding scans
How am I hiding scan.. The moment his soul left his body, yuijro wasn't anywhere near it

This only proves that this move has Soul Manip/Astral Projection properties and nothing else.

Just because the attack is physically attacking the brain doesn't mean it isn't also forcefully removing the spirit from this dude's body, which is directly shown in the scan that it was Yujiro's doing that caused homie's spirit to go free.

Also Yujiro not being around the body doesn't matter, it just means the Astral Projection effect takes a little time to activate, not an inherent counter to the ability having Astral Projection properties.

This only proves that this move has Soul Manip/Astral Projection properties and nothing else.

Just because the attack is physically attacking the brain doesn't mean it isn't also forcefully removing the spirit from this dude's body, which is directly shown in the scan that it was Yujiro's doing that caused homie's spirit to go free.

Also Yujiro not being around the body doesn't matter, it just means the Astral Projection effect takes a little to activate, not an inherent counter to the ability having Astral Projection properties.
No
Like og this is literally the most blatant scan but now he Arguing it’s an anti feat?

I don't really care if this gets accepted or not, I just came here to say what I see or what I think is right

I'm neutral about this thread.

Why does Yujiro being close to the dude or not have anything to do with the attack having Astral Projection properties? that deadass isn't even a counter to anything that has been stated in this thread. 🗿

0CT6TqB_d.webp
T52PWHz_d.webp

You can literally see at the bottom his hand has left the top of his head and then the brain bumps everywhere while showing his soul leave his body while that happens
Wow you can’t be serious. First it wasn’t the Yujiro caused it which I proved you wrong. Then it was he’s not close enough which is wrong again since he was to grab his head. Dude Yujiro caused the soul getting removed like how much more Obvious can it get? Nothing you said debunks anything why does he matter how close he it?

First it wasn’t the Yujiro caused it which I proved you wrong. Then it was he’s not close enough which is wrong again since he was to grab his head. Dude Yujiro caused the soul getting removed like how much more Obvious can it get? Nothing you said debunks anything
IT LITERALLY SAID IN THAT SCAN ALLLLLLL YUIJRO DID WAS A QUICK SHAKE, NOT NO GETTING HIS SOUL OUT OF HIS BODY

It even says his spirit disconnected from his brain

You didn't prove anything, you just proved to me that you are lying about me and trying to convey me with misinformation with what I'm trying to say or something like that

IT LITERALLY SAID IN THAT SCAN ALLLLLLL YUIJRO DID WAS A QUICK SHAKE, NOT NO GETTING HIS SOUL OUT OF HIS BODY

You didn't prove anything
Wrong again what do you know. You do realize you Literally contradicted yourself in the same ******* post. Also lmao yes I did😭

Why does Yujiro being close to the dude or not have anything to do with the attack having Astral Projection properties? that deadass isn't even a counter to anything that has been stated in this thread. 🗿
Because that would mean he isn't the one affecting it but the brain is from the damages it is getting

You didn't prove anything, you just proved to me that you are lying about me and trying to convey me with misinformation with what I'm trying to say or something like that
🗿

Deadass why does Yujiro performing the feat through shaking some guy even matter.

That makes no sense when there is nothing signifying that he is the one directly causing the soul to leave his body
What are you talking about-

He shook the guy's head and his soul left his body. He is, quite literally, the direct cause of the man's soul leaving his body.

What are you talking about-

He shook the guy's head and his soul left his body. He is, quite literally, the direct cause of the man's soul leaving his body.
No its not... The direct cause is his brain
Head canon. If the guy died without Yujiro killing him I would see your point.
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED, AS ALL YUIJRO DID WAS SHAKE HIS HEAD QUICK WHICH IS STATED AND HIS BRAIN BUMPING AROUND THE INSIDE OF HIS HEAD THAT CAUSED IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back