• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Back to 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really needs to be closed... OP, mate, even I know that there are minimal Baki keys who actually scale in any way to Yujiro. In fact barely any characters do at all cause he apsolutely demolishes practically every fighter in the series he faces with practically 0 effort with only a few exceptions. And believe me, they are few exceptions.

This really needs to be closed... OP, mate, even I know that there are minimal Baki keys who actually scale in any way to Yujiro. In fact barely any characters do at all cause he apsolutely demolishes practically every fighter in the series he faces with practically 0 effort with only a few exceptions. And believe me, they are few exceptions.
WOW DAREAPERMAIN HAVE YOU READ ALL OF BAKI?!👀

My guy just save it for another CRT you came in here arguing 7-C Baki now your trying to downgrade the god-tier to like 9-A or some shit bro 🌚
Yes i Changed my mind
598775bfc7b6c740420938a3072bc521146de870.gif

Like this is just the case with Baki on vs wiki

Do you know how long users here thought Yujiro would never use Xiao-Lee because of a mistranslation and mid remembering the event. Like he had to use Xiao again just to prove the he still uses it. People just don’t read it.

it’s really that simple

Name one feat even close to 7-C that any of those characters have done, once again see the problem?
Yujiro Gaia punch, Yujiro dad zero difffing 1 kilotons of bombs dropped on him. Literally all the nuke statement with the characters Bio. Stop pretending there 9-A because I shit you know the tiers will not change

Yujiro Gaia punch, Yujiro dad zero difffing 1 kilotons of bombs dropped on him. Literally all the nuke statement with the characters Bio. Stop pretending there 9-A because I shit you know the tiers will not change
Looks like your the one misremembering now, he tanked 1000 tons of munitions over the course of several days.

Bro Dorain literally never damage Doppo. Only with equipment he did. And even when he cut Doppo hand off he Doppo punch him in the face and Dorain ran away. Again

You. Don’t. Read. The. Manga.
Bro why are you still responding just leave him and wait for the thread to close 🌚

Also since I’ve just rolling I’m gonna hit you more shit.

The reason Baki is inconsistent is about the relation between "strenght" and AP

the way I see it, "strength" is the baseline of your AP, we see it with people like Hanayama, Pickle and Oliva, who only really have brute, "lifting strength" but can still punch hard

and then on top of it there's "techniques", but not necessarily named techniques like the Cockroach Tackle or the Hitless blow, I mean just punches

essentially by being good at striking the cast can get an AP that would be higher than their baseline "strength"

and this also works defensively, taking a stance or stuff like that literally makes their durability go up

and this explains how Baki beat the **** out of Pickle while being stated to be weaker, or how Katsumi, Retsu and Jack scale to Pickle while also being stated to be weaker, but it also explains how the cast can scale to the rikishi while clearly not having the raw strength to break Aiki (mostly)

This can explain a lot of the inconsistencies in Baki. But it makes it more complex. Which will be address in the next good crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back