• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Back to 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also again why are we taking the standards of a profesor here anyways??? the wiki uses wikipedia anyways

The ligthings value comes from wikipedia

Even admins uses wikipedia as information

Large mountain is at least mountain height. 'Large' is much too subjective of a term to conclude anything more from that.
What diameter is concerned, I usually assume that the average steepness of a mountain is at most 45°. What's backing that up is that the angle of repose of most materials isn't higher than that. Over long times most mountains should, on the large scale, be eroded to have an average angle of that or even less.
That's of course not a strict rule, though. Exceptions probably exist.
Still, even 30° is widely considered a (very) steep slope, so I think 45° is usually fine. https://vsbattles.com/threads/large-mountain-average-elevation-discussion.133229/#post-4575422

.... you know he said that he wasnt a teacher literally after he said that he was

And this isnt school, the term is universally accepted as is used as a way to determinate on how to value a work, also just... ju... write Death of the author PDF to see that i am not lying, because that is what literally everyones reminds of roland barthes

Also i still dont know if he is a teacher, specially when he said that he wasnt a teacher 3 responds later

Also there is this by a author so...

Oh also he still needs to give sources for his version of death of the author, i dont give a shit if he is a teacher because he still need to give source

Yes i am angry this BS is taking my time
Don't put words into my mouth because you have shit tier reading compression. I never once said I was a professor.

I mean okay man-

For the sake of ACTUALLY giving an opinion on the CRT... Can I get a summary of the current arguments that led to this tomfuckery in the first place???

Also again why are we taking the standards of a profesor here anyways??? the wiki uses wikipedia anyways

The ligthings value comes from wikipedia

Even admins uses wikipedia as information
The lightning value comes from scientific studies not the ******* Wikipedia.

I mean okay man-

For the sake of ACTUALLY giving an opinion on the CRT... Can I get a summary of the current arguments that led to this tomfuckery in the first place???
He said death of the author to justify, i tried to correct him and then we go in a long ass discussion about it

Wich comes from sources.... wich death of the author pages has.... i mean seriously did you even read it

Also copyrigth stuff (you should know this)
Can you please stop being so persistent on this? This has nothing to do with the 7-C scaling.

To justify what...? This is a very poor summary.
Okay i am going to explain it better

Gin tried to explain why WOD (well this is a magazine statement but still counts) statementes because Death of the author, i tried to correct him

TBH I think I should just make a new thread arguing Yujiro should scale to characters at time. It seems very clear that the earthquake feat should be an outlier feat and does not scale to the rest of the cast. Beginning of series Baki characters should not be 7-C

Y’all talking about this shit and not even talking about Jack recent W?
SMH truly the lowest of lows in vs wiki history

TBH I think I should just make a new thread arguing Yujiro should scale to characters at time. It seems very clear that the earthquake feat should be an outlier feat and does not scale to the rest of the cast. Beginning of series Baki characters should not be 7-C
No your wrong as shit. Another user Cuddlesfox tried this and he got dunked on. Also there gonna be higher anyway, stop trying to make Yujiro 9-A

So common go ahead give your sources because if you keep deflecting trying to avoid giving something then i am going to disagree with you and keep arguing till my meds do something weird to my body
First things first, if your taking pills that affect your body then I definitely wouldn't suggest spending time on the wiki. That's some serious shit right there. Secondly, calm yourself down with the amount of hostility and I'd also suggest dropping that smug ass attitude, considering your wrong on most of the points here.
Wich comes from sources.... wich death of the author pages has.... i mean seriously did you even read it

Also copyrigth stuff (you should know this)
The wiki users the source from that wiki, we do not use Wikipedia as a reference. Not all pages on Wikipedia provide a valid reference for each individual page, and your argument falls apart whenever you take into consideration that the novel and the fallacy are two different things.

You've mistaken the novel in favor of the fallacy. The fallacy itself is a lot different than the novel, and is interchangeable with what is often known as the "intentional fallacy."

Okay i am going to explain it better

Gin tried to explain why WOD (well this is a magazine statement but still counts) statementes because Death of the author, i tried to correct him
It doesn't matter if it's a Magazine? It still needs to be approved by the Mangaka which would make it WoG.

Okay I've read through most of the arguments up to the death of the author bullshit, and uh-

I kinda agree with the above that a new thread should be made with more organized points for the scaling lol. This one has sorta gone off the rails, and as someone such as myself, who isn't really as knowledgeable on Baki as I am on say, Kengan, I can't give an opinion that's really constructive.

Okay I've read through most of the arguments up to the death of the author bullshit, and uh-

I kinda agree with the above that a new thread should be made with more organized points for the scaling lol. This one has sorta gone off the rails, and as someone such as myself, who isn't really as knowledgeable on Baki as I am on say, Kengan, I can't give an opinion that's really constructive.
Go read it

Also gonna say this to anyone who want to continue this discussion if they think anything higher than tier 7 baki is an outlier without please quit vs debating for the rest of your life

Also gonna say this to anyone who want to continue this discussion if they think anything higher than tier 7 baki is an outlier without please quit vs debating for the rest of your life
Early Baki characters shit themselves when someone breaks through a concrete wall. It's just stupid to say that these characters who lose to big monkey can punch with the force of a nuke.

Early Baki characters shit themselves when someone breaks through a concrete wall. It's just stupid to say that these characters who lose to big monkey can punch with the force of a nuke.
Key word: EARLY, Nuclear baki scales to Mid early baki

Oh also we haved cases like that, like how WB got destroyed by some canon balls yet he is still 6-B (kinda??? OP god tiers have changed so much)

Livinmeme, dude, chill out. Your wilding out more than Itagaki did when he took the adamantium cocaine that allowed him to make Baki in the first place. Please keep the discussion on-topic, as I keep trying to get this on track but you seem to be the main culprit in terms of derailing this thread to hell and back.

Wow you literally have no idea what your talking about. So idk if you remember but you early stated you wanted to make Yujiro 9-A. Not only is that complete downplay but that’s Ignoring all the feat that support it. Also wtf are you on? Why tf would kid Baki ever scale to any of this? He literally got bully for most of his fights? Man this smells like someone not actually reading the manga and just guessing what they think will happen.

Key word: EARLY, Nuclear baki scales to Mid early baki

Oh also we haved cases like that, like how WB got destroyed by some canon balls yet he is still 6-B (kinda??? OP god tiers have changed so much)
Yes, but Whitebeard is more Consistantly shown to have those levels of power as he shakes whole islands pretty much whenever he's shown on panel, Baki characters on the other hand are more consistently portrayed as building level threats in early Baki. Now I'm not saying there's no way current Baki characters couldn't be at that level tho, there's definitely a case to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back