• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Back to 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livinmeme, dude, chill out. Your wilding out more than Itagaki did when he took the adamantium cocaine that allowed him to make Baki in the first place. Please keep the discussion on-topic, as I keep trying to get this on track but you seem to be the main culprit in terms of derailing this thread to hell and back.
Got you bro

Basically a lot of Baki is outdated( example being Prime Doppo not being a thing) and I want to make news threads discussing it.

Wow you literally have no idea what your talking about. So idk if you remember but you early stated you wanted to make Yujiro 9-A. Not only is that complete downplay but that’s Ignoring all the feat that support it. Also wtf are you on? Why tf would kid Baki ever scale to any of this? He literally got bully for most of his fights? Man this smells like someone not actually reading the manga and just guessing what they think will happen.
WTF are you saying?

Yes, but Whitebeard is more Consistantly shown to have those levels of power as he shakes whole islands pretty much whenever he's shown on panel, Baki characters on the other hand are more consistently portrayed as building level threats in early Baki. Now I'm not saying there's no way current Baki characters couldn't be at that level tho, there's definitely a case to be made.
Baki have become absurdly stronger than he was when he beated that monkey tho

Got you bro

Basically a lot of Baki is outdated( example being Prime Doppo not being a thing) and I want to make news threads discussing it.
That's all I want, man. I'm aware of Baki's outdated profiles. I just want some sort of clear OP or guidelines so I can see the ideas for the updated scaling and give my opinion on them, and a new, more organized CRT does just that. You should probably chill too, man. I don't want you to get in trouble for wilding.

Yes, but Whitebeard is more Consistantly shown to have those levels of power as he shakes whole islands pretty much whenever he's shown on panel, Baki characters on the other hand are more consistently portrayed as building level threats in early Baki. Now I'm not saying there's no way current Baki characters couldn't be at that level tho, there's definitely a case to be made.
Yujiro has a tier 7 feat with a character Bio stating he’s above Nukes along with multiple characters statements. Sure early baki characters won’t scale, but we’re not making Yujiro 9-A. Stop taking part of this discussion like you have read all of Baki.

That's all I want, man. I'm aware of Baki's outdated profiles. I just want some sort of clear OP or guidelines so I can see the ideas for the updated scaling and give my opinion on them, and a new, more organized CRT does just that. You should probably chill too, man. I don't want you to get in trouble for wilding.
So should I go ahead and make it?

Yujiro has a tier 7 feat with a character Bio stating he’s above Nukes along with multiple characters statements. Sure early baki characters won’t scale, but we’re not making Yujiro 9-A. Stop taking part of this discussion like you have read all of Baki.
Doppo Orochi Could injure and kill a much stronger version of Yujiro and he's still 9-A and we can still put possibly far higher.

Nah I’m probably gonna address this stuff. I’ve been making a doc for a while and I gonna tweak it and likely release it this week

You still gotta get that statement translated.

Also nukes can be like Low 7-C.

Yeah.

In much more detail that’s just “This character is 7-C so everyone should scale”
You when you make that CRT:

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back