• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

"A path, a mile long, requiring a complex series of turns, that will lead us to whatever is ahead. The ones who can't see properly here should grab on to me so I can guide them."

"Oh, I just love a trip in the dark," she said with a roll of her eyes before grabbing knot Corvus' hand. She smiled. "Ready whenever you are."

@Paul: "No clue. Some die, some survive with something more than what they started with." The commander says, calming down.

"Well, they went to explore a dark area of this cavern that magically can not be lighten, right there"

Quentima says as she points to the direction the they went

"You want to go there too?"

Corvus begins following that path, carefully observing the path forward as he goes and guides the others, with himself in front ready to take any attack if a trap goes unnoticed.

"Waiting for them might be for the best. What do you think?" She glanced in the direction where Alison and Barry were.

"I think I need a drink..." Barry muttered. He hasn't spoken much since the branding.

"Ah ah ah. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. They'll ruin your life, and then you'll end up trying to ruin someone else's. Learn that lesson and you'll be right as rain and free as the wind."

"Well, that's not what I want to hear." She muttered as she glanced to the man. "Try to fix up your behavior before I give you a reason to, yes?"

"I have some with me, though as my body is now I doubt it can affect me at all." Corvus comments while they wait.

"Sorry honey, but alcohol is one of the few things that make my life less ... shitty, unless you know how to put the pieces of my past life back together, I'm afraid I will find comfort in the second thing that makes me feel alive, an inviting flask of spirit "

"Hmm. Well, don't be surprised if you end up with a special little mark later," she said with a roll of her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. She glanced at Corvus. "Do yourself a favor and burn it."

"Well where will you go now, I assume you have to report this to higher ups yeah?"

"I can still drink things, even if I don't need to, I believe I wouldn't get drunk from it though, so I'll keep it, maybe I'll share some with you once we get to set up camp somewhere."

"And I'm thinking any alcohol use is far too much. I say burn it before anyone gets drunk and reckless." She shook her head. Unbelievable...

"Well, I paid for it, so it's not like I'll just throw it away. Don't see the issue though, moderation and all that."

@Paul: "Gonna have to radio this in, might even head to Santa Fe if the higher ups need it. Even if you've destroyed the place, you've still completely removed the Reconstructed State's presence with that. It's technically a victory, but we'll be feeling the hurt from this for a long while."

@Adem: "Please stop." They say.

"Oh... youuu don't like hand holding other people?"

Quentima asks the little girl

[Btw, what emotion is she feeling right now?]

Is she relieved that she is not holdimg my hand? Weird

"Well,it is kinda darl, i don't want you to lose your way in this dark path, but oh well,just stay close, i guess"

"No, but I could aid you in this investigation. Here, take my card" Gary hands a blank piece of paper to the policeman. "Alright, I'm gonna investigate where the bigger boom came from. Bye" Gary sprints towards the location where he can approximate the state shuddering explosion came from, attempting to find anything there.

@Phoenix: Navigating the blind group through the cave is difficult, but eventually you do it. When you reach the pass you find that you can see normally in there and the all consuming darkness from before is gone.

@Tago: You find that nothing within over a hundred miles seems to be the source of the explosion, but you know it came from the west.

@Paul: "You may want to head to one of the bases nearby and rest a little."

Back