• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

"Well, I don't exactly need sleep or anything anymore, but sure. Where is the closest one?"

Riktor raised his head slightly, trying to sniff the surrounding air so he could sense if there was nothing threatening nearby.

The hall is actually built rather than being dug out. The walls and floor are a smoothed out black stone with tiles on the floor. The occasional weak light adorns the ceiling as the you can see the pass stretch on for a long while, ending in a steel door that's still far away.

@Paul: "The Roswell airport might be a good option, but it's been having some troubles recently."

Corvus carefully walks forward, inspecting the area for more traps or other things of note, heading towards the door.

"Being a hunter for years, I learned that traps are not only used to catch prey, but yeah ... they are used to protect something that does not want to be found"

@Phoenix: No traps are present. The door is doesn't appear to have any way to open it, being more like a metal wall with two small fist sized mirrors on the top of it.

@Tago: Further west is a small town that is burning down, covered in flames with people running about. It seems to have been mostly made of wood.

@Paul: "Straight shot west from here."

".......(OH NO!!! HE SAID PLEASE,HE'S MEETING ALL MY SPARING STANDARDS!!!).....You've got it all wrong, I wasn't going to Steal the Food,I was going to buy it, Yeah...."

@Paul: "Hold on." The commander says, reaching into a pouch and handing you a radio. "You should take this in case you ever feel the need to contact other members."

@Adem: "Well you better pay up then." They say.

Corvus examines the mirrors and the door itself, looking at it through various means of vision, observing things such as heat and flow of electricity as well.

"Thanks." Nero says, grabbing the radio

So a straight shot west, I wonder what's wrong at the airport. He thinks as he starts walking west

Maybe eating all of those guys in quick succession wasn't an amazing idea...

I sit on a small ash hill, processing the immense load of new memories and experiences from those bodies. Those were no random schmucks, that's for sure. Ah well, I'll adapt eventually. I'm tired, the last thing I drank tasted like piss and probably was, and I haven't eaten in a few days. I need to head out again, I think.

I notice something, fairly nearby. A man, I think. He's heading to the airport nearby. He's probably noticed the lack of corpses, so I should be careful, but I'm interested. So, I tail him from a hundred meters or so out.

Nero continues walking onward. Sensing his surroundings through his AIM diffusion field.

Due to his Electromaster ability being at the highest level, he was able to better see the fields eith the naked eye, because of this, he is able to see the fields he produces and how they bounce off of the surroundings, giving him the sense of someone following.

He decides to act like he didn't notice and continue forward towards the airport

"Well... i guess that there is no problem in you having it"

Well, that is the last one, i wanted to eat but this girl probably need it more

Gary looks at the burning town and fires his gun a few times, from this the bullets that he created all duplicate to 6, and then all the bullets form Garys that fire more bullets in succession and turn those into Garys until there is roughly enough temporary Garys to succeed in Gary's plan. All the Garys raise there guns in the air and press the trigger, the bullets homing towards every flame-ridden area in the town and spontaneously explode into water.

@Paul: Reaching the location, you see the rarity of a jet plane flying above you, landing at the airport. It's rather well maintained, the main building being rather large with dozens of planes parked by it. Most are military planes but a few are more civilian looking. There are soldiers all around the place, guarding the entrance and everything around it.

@Phoenix: The wiring is connected to the lights as they share the same power source. You can notice that there's a heat flow leading behind the door centering in a box shape that's rather close.

@Adem: "I'm accepting currency, not corn. If you don't have any you best be putting everything back."

@Tago: You put out the fires but most of the town is already burnt down. There's an angry looking man running at you who's around 150 feet away.

[Gary be like]

Hmm, this place is rather well guarded, so I'm not sure if they'll let whoever this is in. Guess I should talk to him now then.

Nero stops and turns around, to attempt to see the man who was trailing him

How the hell did he notice me?

Damnit.

Ah well, I didn't really intend to follow him in anyways, since i'd probably get shot at a lot. For now, I simply keep my distance.

@Tago: The man slides out of the way of the bullets, looking very confused before yelling at you.

"What was that all about?"

Corvus then looks to see where the walls are least thick, he looks for anything they may be held in place with, such as rivets, attempting to telekinetically rip them from the wall and fire them at the weakest spots with Arrow Conversion.

Nero steps closer to the man so he could be within earshot

"Did you need something?" He calls out

@Tago: "Why the **** did you shoot me?" They yell.

@Adem: "What, you'll sell me Maize?"

@Phoenix: Several bolts are ripped out, but the door is still standing. It's probably unstable.

Back