• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

[Repost]

Corvus takes the job description with him and heads to the alley where the police is investigating, looking around if he can spot anything else noteworthy along the way.

@torl

[Repost]

"Interesting, thank you for the information." Nero says, grabbing one of the enlistment sheets and looking it over

@drite

"Okay, that's fine by me, good luck."

@Phoenix: There are several police officers at the scene. You can see blood on the walls.

@Junko: "You can take a little, but we'll be taking over the base afterwords. We need what's there."

@Paul: The form asks for name, origin, gender, and abilities. There are various other options to fill out.

Andykhang said:
Seeing that there're nothing worthwhile yet, I head to the food store for something to eat
The food store has meats, breads, vegetables, and a few fruits.

"I take it this is the work of that serial killer?" Corvus asks, approaching one of the police officers.

"Is there any known pattern to where he attacks?" He asks.

@Helicopter group: "Any more questions before you drop?"

@Phoenix: "Yah, there's been a pattern o'h anyone fighting. Think it's some vigilante gun mad." An officer says.

"Didja see the ad for help? We've been hard pressed recently with all the chaos that's going on."

"Fighting..." Corvus says.

"I'll be right back, need to check something." He says, activating Armiger and heading very rapidly to where he saw the fight, hopefully finding a vantage point of the area.

@Phoenix: There's a building that has an aerial view of the fight still going on.

@Psycho: There's a weapons shop and a hospital.

@Choppers: The ride passes quickly as the helicopter is incredibly fast. You're handed out parachutes by one of the pilots.

"Make sure not to deploy these too soon or else you'll be shot down." He says. "We need you to enter the military base, kill the commander, reset the base's defenses, and contact us. You got it?"

"Waste of parachutes on corpses." The other pilot says.

Corvus observes the fight carefully, looking over to see if there's anyone particularly suspicious or that appears to be hiding a weapon.

@Psycho: The store owner welcomes you, asking what you're looking for.

@Phoenix: There's someone in a cloak and holding a sword in the back.

Corvus aims his bow at that person, carefully following their movements, ready to fire arrows to bind them similarly to the guards in the mine when they move to attack someone.

The Knightmare has arrived in a desolate location. Ruined buildings and crumbling terrain all over the place. As the Knightmare walks as what it seem like a endless road of destruction he finally see's another lost soul from a distance.

Dark Priestess has spent the past day camping in the town.

Reading her supplies of material and mooching off of her followers for food and water.

"I guess it'll be time to leave soon..."

Priestess sees that her followers are struggling, and there's a lack of water and especially food. If they don't find some soon, people will start dying off.

Her lance trembles in her shadow as she hears the footsteps of an approaching person. Not paying much attention to him, though.

"P-Priestess! There's a person approaching. We think he may be similar to those people from yesterday."

"Hoh~"

@Torl

"Eh Eh, don't really have the money for that"

Ukyo responds, having currently no bucks at all.

The blues haired man then leaves and searches throught the city for a place where he could sell the spare gun he has.

@WHY

Theresia smiles and continues to follow.

"Oh, don't worry about them, I know how to handle groups like this. You can just pretend we aren't here."

@Psycho: "Alright. What size d'you want? We've got a few."

@Phoenix: The man doesn't seem to make an attack, instead talking to someone and bringing them into a building.

@Overlord: There are mutliple weapon and pawn shops available.

@WHY Gang: You see the city in the distance, bustling with hundreds of people and a few familiar faces from earlier.

@Chopper gang: After jumping out from about 1000 feet in the air, you can see a military compound at the center of the city. There's a large radio mast on top of it. Soldiers in basic fatigues surround it, having an insignia of a modified US flag.

I try angling my fall so that I land behind a building that covers me from the compound' view. Then I wait until a good time to activate the parachute and do so.

@Psycho: "Alright, what do you want to pay with?"

@Dragon: it seems you aren't noticed.

@Phoenix: the door is locked, but you can hear someone talking about giving up violent ways.

@Overlord: The shop owner asks for what currency you want.

@Drite: CURTAINS JFC MAN

Corvus attempts to find a gap in the door, which he would then use to warp through if he did, while still listening to what's going on.

@Overlord: "There's more than one government trying to get a hold of this place, so nothing is official yet.

@Psycho: "Good choice, I heard the enclave is going to move in on this place and declare it territory soon." He says, taking the money and handing you the ammo.

@Phoenix: There is no gap in the reinforced door, but you can vaguely hear the conversation.

"You need to stop getting into fights, it's bad for the soul."

"I do what I want, **** you."

@Crimson: A burnt out wreck of a town comes into view.

@Shop Owner

"I see, i see, mind tell me more about these currencies ? and by more i mean name and the faction they come from."

Ukyo asks to the man.

Corvus steps back from the door a bit and draws Failnaught, he moves his hand across it, releasing a large barrage of arrows, nearing a hundred, all aimed to slice the door off it's hinges and cause it to fall off, aimed at similar spots for maximum damage output.

Back