• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

After confirming where the others were going, Cole went back to the base to look around a bit more.

He returned to the shed to grab some more food, since there was still room in his bag.

@Tago: You encounter the base. It's silence allows you to hear The thot Ed talking.

@Ed: "I got used to it."

@Dragon: "If we send the envoy it'll only take around 20 minutes." The ranger pulls out an old looking radio, muttering something into it. A loud revving is heard and an ancient car comes out, driving down the road you came from.

Cole had tried to conceal his presence as soon as he saw Theresia, but it was too late.

"I was going to take some more of the supplies."

"I see! And where will you go after that?"

I wonder if his desires have changed now that the Mustangs are defeated?

"Hm."

Cole wants to follow the group of people that went west, because he has a feeling they will have some exciting adventures, although in his mind he doesn't seem to picture himself as part of the group.

A somewhat curious looking man walks into the room holding a gun. "Greetings there fine strangers, I would prefer if you were to remain frozen for my own benefit. Currently you are all in vulnerable positions and upon your movement I would use my clear and unobscured path to your head to dispatch you, although likely with significant difficulty. I bear no hostile intent and was merely alerted of strange and violent happenings occurring in this here establishment. All I wish, and all you have complete free will over, is for brief compainsionship and supplies. Me and this silly horse being on the road for a while now, we have both experienced mild malnourishment, and while I will by no means force you to give me the supplies located here if I could be pointed, and possibly accompanied, in the direction of scum and food that would be greatly appreciated. For further information the only reason I am pointing my gun at you is just in case you are savages, I apologise deeply if you are not".

"Well as you can see there's more supplies here than I can take, so get that gun out of my face." Cole responds to the newcomerbefore turning towards him.

"Again, as I said I do not mean to seem hostile this is just a necessary precaution. Though looking at the situation it doesn't seem like anything is amiss. For some reason all the remaining supplies in the room are knocked towards Gary. Him responding by catching them, consuming some of them and giving them to his horse, and then putting the rest in his bag. "Thanks, now, what lead you to this situation?"

"I apologise if I have provided you annoyance my good sir, but I suppose I better be getting a move along, staying in the same place for too long isn't exactly the cowboy way I suppose. Still, I don't think I'm the best equipped for facing any large dangers by myself, and in times like these a partnership is assuredly mutually beneficial. I'd be honoured if I could tag along with any of you" he takes off his hat and bows slightly.

@Crimson: Old Bill is sitting down on a chair, reading a story to some children in the dark.

"And then, it turned out the killer was calling with his cell phone from the inside the whole time!" He screams.

"What's a cellphone Bill?" One of the children asks.

@Hl3: "I don't reccomend you go down there buddy. It's dangerous."

@Dragon: The man gets told something from his radio.

"You weren't lying buddy. Come on in and welcome to the Reconstructed States Of America." He says, opening the gate and gesturing in.

"You can apply for citizenship up north in Texarkana if you want to."

@Phoenix: Further west leads to a small town, with a sign welcoming visitors to Coalburn. There's a sign showing that Dallas is 80 miles from here and lists a few other towns.

"First off, this woman is not my companion. Secondly, you may be able to travel in the same direction as me if you keep your mouth shut." Cole responds.

"Well then. I have what I came for, so I should get going."

"Hmm-hmm~ so we're a party then!" Theresia says, grabbing Davis by the wrist.

"Okay, let's all head West!"

She exits the building to gather as many remaining people as possible before heading out.

Cole is a little agitated by the fact that Theresia also gathered people from the Mustang base, but travels to the west with them regardless.

"Uh uh ... Coalburn, seems like we have encountered an industrial city, or what remains of it most likely."

Ukyo comments

Sanson continues to follow the group although hes a bit disgruntled about the amount of people in the group.

So many people... tsk, how did the group get this big?

@Ed: Several dozen people, including Davis, follow you. Out west in a form in the road, one path leading further west and one south.

@Hl3: "Don't go that way buddy, I'm giving you one last warning before you die." The man says, grabbing your shoulder.

@Phoenix: Smoke fills the air in the industrial town. There's a large apartment complex, a few miscellaneous buildings, and a large mine. Nobody is outside.

Back