• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

"Oh, I should probably mention that there was a Mustang base near the town I passed through. It ended up getting destroyed by a group of people. What documents are you talking about?"

"Hi~" Theresia smiles innocently.

"You're a pretty heavy sleeper, huh, to sleep through all that fighting going on earlier?"

@Dragon: "Any official documents of the Reconstructed States would be accepted. Entrance without is a bit more difficult. What's that about the base being destroyed?"

@Drite: "Tiny bit."

@Ed: "Did I fall asleep and wake up in heaven?" The disoriented man asks.

@Drite

"Well, I know it's post-apocalypse and everything else, but a minimum of decency would be appreciated ... just because humanity is on the verge of extension does not mean that we have to behave depraved"

@Phoenix

"Yeah, it's not easy ... it takes time and sacrifice or in my case ... when life kicks you in the ass suddenly"

@Faruel

"Well, you know shit about my life or me to just keep judging me, so i would suggest for you to back off with them" She says, quite pissed

@Adem

"Here"

"Maybe he could have done a u-turn or something, i don't know, i just feel someone really powerful here"

"Well, the Mustangs attacked the town and after that a group of people from there attacked the base and killed all of the Mustangs there. I don't think I have any documents, what are my options with that in mind?"

"Stop, you're making me blush!" Theresia says.

"Well maybe it seems that way for now~ but... before you go outside, can you tell me how close you were to this group?"

"No one left in this direction though, unless you mean to say that whoever you saw managed to loop all the way around and get here before us, and without us noticing them."

Sanson stands quietly behind Nero listening to the conversation while also monitoring the surrounding area.

@Drite

"Sorry if I judged you then," I always say flatly.

@Phoenix

"It would be a good idea and besides, one man is not a problem for us"

@Ed: "I-i made ice. That's my power. Nobody liked me beyond that."

@Dragon: "If you don't have documents you can fill out a visitor form, but that won't be needed if they're dead. If that's the case it wouldn't be that hard to get in. We'd have to check of course."

@Faruel

"You better be. You know what? I am not even going to ask anything in favor for the information that i'll gather"

@Drite

• Pat pat on the shoulder
@Phoenix

"Yes yes, we should get going, killing guy is not worth the effort."

Ukyo responds.

"Mmm ... my father taught me to always pay off my debts, so ...", I exclaim, taking one of the supplies from the bag and giving it to Quentima.

"Consider it a start of what I will give to pay you back"

@Over

Quentima breaths in and out

"Thanks"

@Faruel

"Nah, you can stay with it, i insist" The thot says as she angrily pushes the supplies back to him

I raise an eyebrow, putting the supplies back in my bag.

"As you wish, but remember, I always repay my debts ...", I exclaim with a slight smile.

Immediately after Quentima he would notice his eyes light up slightly orange while his gaze seemed lost.

"Even the ones I didn't ask for," I whisper.

I blink my eyes suddenly, shaking my head slightly.

"Sorry ... sometimes I get lost in my memories ... and not the pleasant ones", I exclaim, waving my hand slightly.

"Uh, alright then sir. Sorry for taking up too much of your time, I was merely inquiring out of curiosity, good day sir" Gary rides to where he was directed

Back