• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Backyard cosmology revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurf Hax scalling chain
Ouroubouros>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Infinity>Boundary Smurfmen passively fear haxes the Backyard beyond Low 1C repair and High Godly Regeneration and infinity smurf scalling chains to that being negated.

Maybe one day GG will catch up.

Smurf Hax scalling chain
Ouroubouros>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Pi>Infinity>Boundary Smurfmen passively fear haxes the Backyard beyond Low 1C repair and High Godly Regeneration and infinity smurf scalling chains to that being negated.

Maybe one day GG will catch up.
Unless I was getting guilty gear into 7-D for just baseline 1-C I wouldn't throw guilty gear anywhere near that smurf house.

The slightest sliver of getting anywhere near to 7-D is hopefully whatever world above the backyard That man was talking about. And that's hoping it gets brought back up in strive and not just there as a throw away line.

Yeah, that's why we say solid Low 1-C, but Ultima still thinks possibly, but I think the problem is that at one point it says that the Backyard is the mechanism which this information is conveyed, but that's referring to magic theory, and how all information stems from the Backyard.

Yeah, that's why we say solid Low 1-C, but Ultima still thinks possibly, but I think the problem is that at one point it says that the Backyard is the mechanism which this information is conveyed, but that's referring to magic theory, and how all information stems from the Backyard.
Was wrong here, but I fixed it up over discord. Ultima should comment soon.

I've found this leak for some of the stages in strive but I'm saving this for after strive comes out and get more information on these stages in further detail.

Was wrong here, but I fixed it up over discord. Ultima should comment soon.
Yeah, I can confirm this, for the record. The Backyard being solid Low 1-C is fine by me in restrospect, given the statements about the physical universe being just a virtual world in comparision to it, the scans comparing it to a computer or an HTML page commanding a piece of software from the outside, the fact that the universe is stated to be dependent on it much like the Earth is dependent on the universe, and so on. Coupled with it being outright called a higher world, too.

Well Ultima's definitely taking his sweet time on that final word.
Certainly, yes. I do wonder when he'll get off his ass and just answer already.

Last edited:
Nice. Hmm, would this be a good time to address the fact Dizzy should be 3-A period ? She has feats of fighting Justice to the point of retreating, defeating Cy with no damage , defeating Sol's duplicate with no damage.

But I'll just say I agree with the revision and hope for the best.

Nice. Hmm, would this be a good time to address the fact Dizzy should be 3-A period ? She has feats of fighting Justice to the point of retreating, defeating Cy with no damage , defeating Sol's duplicate with no damage.

But I'll just say I agree with the revision and hope for the best.
She would already be Low 1-C via scaling to fighting people like Justice (who was 1/2 of invoking Absolute World along with Sol).

Just checked like half of them and quite a whole lot has 3-A, likely Low 2-C or has a 3-A tier.

So pretty much everyone whose a 3-A or has a 3-A in their key(s) is getting upgraded to Low 1-C.

Noice.

Sorry, I'm not interested in evaluating Guilty Gear.

Okay. It is about high-level statistics, so input would be appreciated in any case.

I would appreciate if you can verify that Ultima's evaluation above seems accurate. Thank you
Might as well elaborate on the evaluation while I'm at it:

Given how all of these statements are presumably done in contrast to a 4-D reality, baseline Low 1-C is fairly blatant here.

Note, also, that I am not knowledgeable on Guilty Gear by any means, and am only evaluating the scans provided to me. By extension, I also have no clue of how it scales to any of the characters, nor am I interested in finding that out.

I had a very detailed explanation on why this scales to characters when I revised I-No, but my edits were reverted.
You can revert it back via the history section for the page later, if we get more staff approval here.

Baseline Low 1-C seems fine for the Backyard and those who powerscale to it, from the evidence above.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the evalution. The revision can probably be applied then.

Remember to consistently link to this thread in the edit summary boxes for the character profile pages this time.

Thanks for the reply.

Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back