• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

B.O.B. Revisions

Tonygameman

He/Him
I watched through links on B.O.B.'s page and all of them were deleted, so I think newer ones would be fine.

I also read from Monsters vs. Aliens Wiki that he has more/additional abilities as well like those notable ones below (though they doesn't have links there):

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1): Can survive without oxygen and is immune to the vacuum of space (You Can't Breathe in a Diner in Space!).
  • Immunity to Mind Manipulation/Control: Since B.O.B. does not have a brain, this makes him immune to a number of mind-affecting techniques.
    • He was unaffected by Sqweep's mind-ray that caused every other person in Area Fifty-Something to act like a dog (Night of the Living Dog).
    • Due to his lack of a brain, B.O.B cannot be affected by Sqweep's memory eraser (That Which Cannot Be Unsee; also counts for Resistance to Memory Manipulation).
  • B.O.B. has gained several temporary powers throughout the series as a result of absorbing or digesting certain objects or substances (seems like Kirby to me, so maybe Power Mimicry?).

Immunity's a strong term. He may not have a physical brain, but he most likely has a metaphysical mind which can be manipulated. He should have pretty good resistance however.

Self-sustenance and the resistance seem fine. Power mimicry seems like an extreme exaggeration.

Maybe "Limited Power Absorption (Temporarily gains abilities due to absorbing certain objects/substances, such as *relevant example*) would fit better.

The rest is ok, depending on context, B.O.B. can get the other "vacuum of space" resistances like resistance to cold temperatures + cosmic radiations.

Back