• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot VS The real cal Howard...DUN DUN DUN!!!

Cal is going for yet another Kirby upgrade but Azzy is against it eventually closing the thread. Having lost so many times Cal snaps out of frustration and wants to fight Azzy to the death. Azzy being annoyed by having to correct Cal on something like this again is ready to fight back.

Both are in a bloodlust state.

Speed is equalized.

Standard arsenal.

No BFR.

Round 1: Real life Cal VS real life Azzy. Location: The top floor of the Empire State Building with elevator music playing in the back ground.

Round 2: Cal's profile VS Azzy's profile. Location: On this thread with the Mortal Kombat theme playing on the page provided you play it off your own device.

Edit: No staff member abilitys just their core profiles.

Cal's profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:The_real_cal_howard

Azzy's profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

NOTE: This is not supposed to mean offense to anyone in any way Cal and Azzy are probably my 2 favorite users on here in fact. This thread is intended purely as a fun joke.

They both summon their most powerful characters from each verse and...

Asriel Dreemur v Arceus

hmmmm

I feel a thread coming on

Round 2 is a stomp because of Azzy's bureaucrat powers. I lack info for round 1 though

Round 2 goes to Azzy for obvious reasons, round 1 is draw because I don't know what da hell they do outside of this website ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Cal was a cross country runner, so superior speed and stamina for round 1 ƒñö Maybe

Round 2: Azzy via Rank

I ******* stomp Round 2.

Dunno about Round 1. I did boxing for quite a while and am rather proficient at hitting hard and fast. I dunno shit about Cal lmao

Voting Azzy for round 1 because he just ninja'd me so hard that he obviously has precog

Azzy stomps regerdless because cal doesn't like most 1-A and Azzy has Yog on his profile

What did i walk into?..Oh wait a battle of Wank OVO *shot infinite times*

My own thought as of now is.

Round 1: Cal (Dem dreads are to much hax)

Round 2: Azzy (has the more potent charecters and logic)

1. idk Azzy knows boxing but Cal is a bit faster so.

2. Azzy stomps so hard when he stomps you could hear it on the other end of the planet

3. Let's see.. I'm literally a smaller Kyle Crane minus the parkour so

i stomp

1. cal don't know anything about punching the purple one wins

2. what is a mix of red and blue whoever has that name color wins

Well

Round 1: I say Azzy just to spite Cal.

Round 2: Azzy

1) He has 104 sets of Message Wall posts while Cal's only has like 42.

2) Azzy wins more debates :)

3) Azzy has stronger characters.

4) "Because he's Azzy"

5) Purple > Green

Round 1: Hal due to intelligence as Azathoth is an Abyssal Idiot.

Round 2: Azathoth due to experience as an admin.

Back