• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal Kestis Profile Revision + Ability Addition thread!

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Hey everyone.

Recently I got to play Star Wars Jedi Survivor and absolutely loved the game, highly recommend for those who are interested in checking it out. This led me though to check out some of the star wars profile, namely Cal Kestis', and suffice to say...his profile is ass bro.

The profile hasn't even been updated to include Cal's experiences during Jedi Survivor.

So I decided to create a sandbox for a new revised page for Cal along with ability additions that should be on his profile as well. Hopefully everything looks good so this can be an easy adjustment to the profiles.

Here is the blog for his revised page:

Hope these adjustments work for Cal's page. Because yeah, his current profile status needs reworking.

There’s still a lot of problems here.

The page is almost completely barren of scans, there’s no references, his first key’s speed justification is completely baseless, his stamina still uses outdated terms like “high” and “very high”, his first key’s stamina doesn’t even have a justification, and his intelligence also uses the vague term “high” instead of one of the actual intelligence ratings.

The page is almost completely barren of scans, there’s no references, his first key’s speed justification is completely baseless, his stamina still uses outdated terms like “high” and “very high”, his first key’s stamina doesn’t even have a justification, and his intelligence also uses the vague term “high” instead of one of the actual intelligence ratings.
Well the page already exist this is just format changes and P&A additions for the most part otherwise its exactly the same as the current profile is so those are just problems really put towards the orignal profile because its literally even moreso barren and empty so I wouldn't put the blame here completely

See here:

I made some more edits to the sandbox to fix some of these issues. Adding more scans, references to each, and changing the words and justifications for some things around like speed and intelligence.

Ok, since this thread has the sufficient number of staff approvals, I have applied the changes to Cal Kestis' profile page.

This thread can now be closed, thanks to all those that helped out.

Back