• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awaki Musujime (To Aru Majutsu No Index) Vs Ayane Shinomiya (Shinomiya Amane Never Makes An Error)

Awaki
Ayane Shinomiya
VS
- SBA

- Both Bloodlusted

Awaki :3 (Accelerate420, Schnee One, Eganergo)

Ayane : 1 (MrForever810)

Inconclusive : 0

Stomp : 1 (LazyHunter)

(Changing the thread or DELET if this is a stomp or something)

Accelerate420 said:
Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall.
I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.

Awaki has no qualms killing someone since she's part of GROUP so she already has a kill factor. How is there an advantage in hax when Awaki doesn't have to touch her to teleport her into the cement? Awaki has supersonic reactions and not to mention her brain calcs far faster than someone like Ayame, so she could pretty much think her to death before she could pull off a move and out calculate her movements. Move Point is a Level 5 tier candidate teleportation ability for a reason. This is 50 meters too so Awaki can do it right off the bat as her range is at least 800 if she knows the coordinates.

I disagree. Ayane has the advantage in intelligence and being a more perceptive fighter. If I recall, wouldn't Awaki have to use a flashlight as a focus point? What is stopping Ayane from using a gravity manipulation on the esper?

While the brain calculation speeds are impressive (though nothing new as the human brain is already complex enough in science), Awaki certainly is quite arrogant and takes her time in making her enemies suffer, especially Kuroko. If this is in-character, Ayane is certainly in that advantage.

>Ayane has the advantage in intelligence

You know most Espers, let alone Level 5 candidates, can calculate faster than most supercomputers? Middle schoolers learn college Major level studies and can recite elemental tables and mathematical formula's on the fly. Even someone like Touma is capable of this to an extent.

I don't think you know much about Awaki at all because Kuroko's fight had no context in making her suffer, she was trying to goad her into joining her. You're grossly lowballing Awaki's intelligence. She doesn't need her flashlight to use Move Point, it's just for percision as she teleported screws without them just fine in OT15. Teleporting Ayame into the cement right off the bat will most likely be done quicker than she can do what she needs to do with gravity, especially when Awaki will calc her coordinates faster than she can think. Current Awaki also is less arrogant and would simply kill her off if she's a target.

MrForever810 said:
Accelerate420 said:
Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall.
I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.
Should I make them bloodlust or in character?

Maruishimaryishi said:
MrForever810 said:
Accelerate420 said:
That's up to you to decide, I'm just participating for the sake it.

MrForever810 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
MrForever810 said:
Accelerate420 said:
That's up to you to decide, I'm just participating for the sake it.
Then I'll make them Bloodlusted.

Scrlk666777 said:
What can this version of Ayane do? Can she do other things then mess with shoelaces?
She can predict every moves of the enemuy ad analyzing their powers and surroundings. He can also manipulate air, portal, attractive and repulsive forces as Gravity Manipulation.

Scrlk666777 said:
Can she do all this in her 10-A version though?
If she can, then the battle continues. if she can't, I'll just call this a stomp or do something in this thread.

Edit : Even if they're both 10-A, all abilites are included.

Ayane will not use "Emperor Snake - Basilisk" and Chaos God Nyarlathotep

From looking at her profile her 10-A version as you said she can predict her enemies movements and analyze their power, manipulate shoelaces (which won't do any good against Awaki) and can switch her power out with another Ghost.

How does the last one work and is it applicable for this match?

Scrlk666777 said:
From looking at her profile her 10-A version as you said she can predict her enemies movements and analyze their power, manipulate shoelaces (which won't do any good against Awaki) and can switch her power out with another Ghost.

How does the last one work and is it applicable for this match?
Can 10-A and 9-B battle each other even if they are in different level? and also it's applicable. (I think.)

I'm pretty sure they can. Tbh I haven't really seen many battles with a person who can only teleport involved, really like Awaki.

But I would just do it anyway and see where it goes.

Scrlk666777 said:
I'm pretty sure they can. Tbh I haven't really seen many battles with a person who can only teleport involved, really like Awaki.
But I would just do it anyway and see where it goes.
Ok, then I'll turn "Both 10-A" into nothing. (If it's becoming a stomp, I'll bring back "Both 10-A")

Accelerate420 said:
If it's bloodlusted the entire entire radius of 50 meters gets teleported into the earth immediately.
And also, what meters will I put in the thread? 60? 40? Far? Near?

Kumagawa:ÒÇîor nothingÒÇì

With Ayane you really need to specify which power she has access to for the battle. She only has 1 Ghost at any one time, the list of powers is just the Ghosts she goes through the story by gradually switching Ghosts with stronger opponents. So for example if she has Emperor Snake Basilisk she doesn't have acess to ealier Ghosts like Hizama or future Ghosts like the air manipulation Ghost.

Switching Ghosts wouldn't work here because espers don't have a Ghost seal equivalent in their body Ayane can put her seal next to, which is a requirement to switch Ghosts.

LazyHunter said:
With Ayane you really need to specify which power she has access to for the battle. She only has 1 Ghost at any one time, the list of powers is just the Ghosts she goes through the story by gradually switching Ghosts with stronger opponents. So for example if she has Emperor Snake Basilisk she doesn't have acess to ealier Ghosts like Hizama or future Ghosts like the air manipulation Ghost.

Switching Ghosts wouldn't work here because espers don't have a Ghost seal equivalent in their body Ayane can put her seal next to, which is a requirement to switch Ghosts.
Well it become a stomp if she has all abilities? And who are you voting for?

Ayane cannot have all her Ghosts at the same time nor switch Ghosts with Awaki, because that's not how Ghosts work.

The only version of Ayane that can avoid losing the fight right at the start when a bloodlusted Awaki teleports her body underground or teleports a random object into her brain is the one with Chaos God Nyarlathotep that could achieve a mutual kill by immediately crushing Awaki's body. Given Awaki is faster in the draw with her power, it's not a garanteed success, but it's her best chance. Du-Du is garbage tier, she's pretty unlikely to touch Awaki with AesHuman or Emperor Snake Basilisk, Hizama won't let her finish the fight in one blow at the start even if she manages to take Awaki by surprise with the portals and the air manipulation ghost's best attack (the atmosphere thinning trick) is not quick enough to prevent Awaki from retaliating.

In terms of intelligence, which is not going to matter in this fight at all, I honestly don't consider Ayane's feats above what a decent Level 3 or Level 4 esper can do.

LazyHunter said:
Ayane cannot have all her Ghosts at the same time nor switch Ghosts with Awaki, because that's not how Ghosts work.
The only version of Ayane that can avoid losing the fight right at the start when a bloodlusted Awaki teleports her body underground or teleports a random object into her brain is the one with Chaos God Nyarlathotep that could achieve a mutual kill by immediately crushing Awaki's body. Given Awaki is faster in the draw with her power, it's not a garanteed success, but it's her best chance. Du-Du is garbage tier, she's pretty unlikely to touch Awaki with AesHuman or Emperor Snake Basilisk, Hizama won't let her finish the fight in one blow at the start even if she manages to take Awaki by surprise with the portals and the air manipulation ghost's best attack (the atmosphere thinning trick) is not quick enough to prevent Awaki from retaliating.

In terms of intelligence, which is not going to matter in this fight at all, I honestly don't consider Ayane's feats above what a decent Level 3 or Level 4 esper can do.
"Ayane can switch ghosts" erased.

What do you want me to do to change the thread?

Since Ayane likely loses right at the start with all but one Ghost where she can maybe get a mutual kill, I'd call this match a stomp. Speed equalized would make the mutual kill much more likely, but it would't change the other Ghost scenarios that much.

LazyHunter said:
Since Ayane likely loses right at the start with all but one Ghost where she can maybe get a mutual kill, I'd call this match a stomp. Speed equalized would make the mutual kill much more likely, but it would't change the other Ghost scenarios that much.
Ok.

Back